LNMIIT or LNM Institute of Information Technology is one of the prestigious Universities in India, located in Jaipur. Students planning a career in Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in Engineering can apply. LNMIIT 2019 Admission in B.Tech courses is generally done through Main JEE Entrance Examinations & DASA rank. No admission test is conducted by the institute. Admission is granted on the basis of merit in JEE Main and DASA scorecard. For admission in M.Tech and equivalent courses (i.e. other postgraduate courses), the Institute conducts Entrance tests and interviews within the campus. Accordingly, admission will be granted. Therefore, Aspirants who wish to seek admission to the said University can read the article below for more information.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
LNMIIT 2019 Admission Latest Update
- National Testing Agency is going to conduct JEE Main 2019 in January, find detailed information here.
- The application forms will be released by the Admission Authority of LNMIIT 2019 B.Tech Admission tentatively in the first week of February 2019 which will be available till the third week of June, 2019.
- Prof. Rahul Banerjee from BITs Pilani recently joined LNMIIT as a Director.
- LNMIIT also accepts students through DASA (Direct Admission of Students Abroad) for admission of NRI and Foreign Nationals.
LNMIIT 2019 Exam Highlights
Name of Exam of Examination
|LNM Institute of Information Technology|
Commonly Known As
|LNMIIT B.Tech Admission 2019|
|Exam Conducting Body||LNM Institute of Information Technology|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in Engineering|
Mode of Examination
online & Offline
LNMIIT 2019 Admissions Brief Information
The information regarding admission in The LNM Institute of Information Technology is mentioned below.
- College: LNM Institute of Information Technology.
- Courses Offered: B.Tech, M.Tech, and PhD in Engineering
- For Admission in B.Tech: Joint Entrance Examination Main
- Admission in M.Tech and PhD: Through tests and personal interview conducted on Campus.
Note: For admission to B.Tech, 1st or 2nd Rank holder in their Central or State Board will get direct admission. Hence, Top 10 students from Rajasthan Board will get direct admission.
LNMIIT 2019 Schedule
Here, are tentative dates based on last year. As soon as the official dates are released we will update the information on our page. Students aspiring for B.Tech in LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur can check all the important dates like Application form, Date of Entrance Examination, etc. below.
|1.||Application Form LNMIIT B.Tech||First week of February 2019|
|2.||Last date to register ( for all the modes)||Third week of June 2019|
|3.||The first merit list||Third week of June 2019|
|4.||Last day for submitting counselling fee||Last week of June 2019|
|5.||Counselling, First Round||Last week of June 2019|
|6.||Payment of Admission Fee for selected students in Round 1||First week of July 2019|
|7.||Counselling for remaining waitlisted candidates||First week of July 2019|
|8.||Payment of Admission Fee for selected students in Round 2||Second week of July 2019|
|9.||Last date to withdraw from admission procedure and apply for refunds||Third week of July 2019|
|10.||The session begins ( for 1st-year students)||First week of August 2019|
Note: For Students who wish to take admission in Postgraduate Admission, Institute will release an information brochure, tentatively by the First Week of July 2019.
LNMIIT 2019 B.Tech Application Form
The Admission Authority of the Institute will release the application form of LNMIIT B.Tech 2019 tentatively in the first week of February 2019. And thge last date to fill the Application form will be third week of June 2019.
How to fill LNMIIT B.Tech 2019 Application Form?
- Registration: The candidates must register themselves first by providing basic details i.e, Name, Email address and Mobile number and selecting the admission category. An OTP will be sent to the registered email and mobile number of an Applicant.
- Log in: Applicants will have to log in to their account by entering login id and password, sent to the registered email id and mobile.
- Filling of Application Form: The candidate would be required to fill in all the details required in the application form.
- Application Form Fee Payment: After successfully filling in the details in the application form, Applicants will be required to make the payment of application fee. Candidates applying through JEE Main or through Direct Admission will be required to make the payment through Net banking or credit / debit card. Candidates applying through DASA will have to pay the Application fee through Swift transfer or Demand Draft to be drawn in favor of “The LNM Institute of Information Technology” payable at Jaipur.
- Application Form Submission: Candidates paying the application fee through Demand Draft is required to send the printed application form along with the Demand Draft to the address mentioned below. Candidates must send both the documents in an envelope either through Speed Post or registered post. Candidates must mention their name, application ID, mobile number and email id at the back of DD.
The LNM Institute of Information Technology,
Rupa ki Nangal,
Tel : +91-141-5191- 791 / 792 / 773
Toll Free No. : 1800-180-6566 (9:00 A.M to 6:00 P.M all days)
Email : [email protected]
|S. No||Mode of selection||Application fee (Non-Refundable)||Payment mode|
|1.||JEE Main 2019||Rs 1600/-||Net banking/ credit card/debit card/ Demand Draft|
|2.||Direct Admission to Only for Board Exam toppers B.Tech||Rs 1600/-||Net banking/ credit card/debit card/ Demand Draft|
|3.||DASA||$100||Swift Transfer / Demand Draft|
Below given is the list of Eligibility Criteria for the Admission into LNMIIT B.Tech program via 4 different modes
- Joint Entrance Main Mode:
- Candidate must appear in JEE Mains.
- The aspirant should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum aggregate of 60% and an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Candidate should have secured 60% minimum aggregate in Class 10
- Board Exam Topper Mode:
- Candidate should have secured first or second rank in any of the State or Central Board in India.
- Or Candidate must be among top 10 in the Rajasthan Board’s Merit List.
- DASA Mode
- Candidate should be a Person of Indian origin or Foreign National.
- He must have passed the qualifying examination in any country.
- In the case of Indian National, Candidate must have completed class 11 and 12 from outside India.
- Lateral Entry Mode:
- Under this mode, A candidate who meets all the Eligibility Criteria for JEE Main mode and has a JEE Main score above the cutoff score for LNMIIT 2019 Admissions.
Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
The Qualification Criteria for PG programs are listed here. The candidate applying for Postgraduate programs must satisfy the below mention criteria.
- For admission in M.Tech in Engineering, the applicant must have qualified B.E, B.Tech or MCA with a minimum of 60% or 6.5 CPI, or a valid GATE score.
- And, For applying in PhD Programs, the applicant should possess a master’s degree in Engineering with a minimum of 60% or 6.5 CPI.
LNM Institute of Information Technology 2019 Counselling Procedure
- LNMIIT will draw merit list for both the modes of admission and a candidate will take admission in B.Tech Program via using his/her score in JEE Mains exam and his/her branch preference.
- Last Date to Submit duly filled application form along with the Joint Entrance Main Score and branch preference will be around the second week of June 2019.
- If a candidate gets into this college through the merit list and he/she wishes to apply for counselling, they will have to submit a fee of Rs. 25,000.
- This fee will get adjust into main fee amount, once the students take admission in the college.
- As soon as a candidate gets a seat, they will have to make certain payment as admission fee prior to the last date.
- Failing to do so, may result in the rejection of his candidature.
- Once all the rounds of Counselling will get over, Candidates who wish to withdraw or need a refund can do so before a specific date, which will be around the last week of July 2019.
LNMIIT Fee Structure
|S.No||For JEE Main Board Exam toppers/ RBSE mode|
|One Time Payment|
|1.||Caution Money||Rs. 10,000.00 (One time deposit, refundable at the end of the course, no interest is payable)|
|Per- semester Charges|
|Tution fee||Rs. 1,00,000.00|
|Hostel fee||Rs. 21,000|
|Other fee||Rs. 8,500|
|Building fee||Rs. 3,000|
|Mess Advance (food) Charges – Adjustable as per actual at the end of the semester||Rs. 14,000|
|Registration fee||Rs. 3,000|
|Total Fee for for first semester||Rs. 1,59,500.00|
|2.||Candidates admitted through DASA|
|Caution Money||Rs. 10,000.00 (One time deposit, refundable at the end of the course, no interest is payable)|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 3,000.00|
|Tuition Fee||US$ 7,000.00|
|Hostel Fee||Rs. 21,000.00|
|Other Fee*||Rs. 8,500.00|
|Building Fund||Rs. 3,000.00|
|Mess Advance (food) Charges – Adjustable as per actual at the end of the semester||Rs. 14,000.00|
|Total Amount||US$ 7,000.00+ Rs. 59,500.00|
- Candidates taking admission through DASA mode will have to pay a tuition fee of US$ 7000.
- The institute will provide a bus service after making specific payment.
- In addition 10% (approx.) increase in fee every year.
- If a student is relaxed from above in any condition, hostel accommodation and mess charges will be refunded.
- While Institute also offers a various scholarship to meritorious and needy students. The institute’s official website will also give the details of the same. Therefore, candidates should check the information brochure for more details.
LNMIIT Admission Cutoff
Previous year (2019) final round cutoff is given below.
|4-yr B.Tech Course|
|Computer Science and Engineering||140|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||112|
|Communication and Computer Engineering||128|
|5-year B.Tech. + M.Tech. Dual Degree Course|
|Computer Science and Engineering||125|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||102|
The scholarships are divided into following subheads:
The scholarships are awarded to the meritorious candidates based on the following criteria:
|First semester||a) Top rankers of JEE Advanced (2019) exam
b) Students admitted via the “Meritorious Students of Rajasthan State Board” mode.
|Second semester onwards||Academic performance at LNMIIT (CGPA >= 9.0)|
Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship and BPL Scholarship Objective: To foster an environment of competitive excellence and support the education of economically marginal sections of the society.
Quantum of scholarship: 50% of the tuition fee to top 10 eligible candidates.
|1.||Merit Criterion (First Semester)||Minimum JEE (Advanced) Rank: 15000
Minimum JEE (Main) PCM total Marks: 175
|2.||Second Semester onwards||CGPA ≥8.5 and no backlogs at LNMIIT|
|3.||Means Criterion||Gross annual parental income (both parents) from all the sources Rs. ≤5,00,000.00|
|4.||BPL Scholarship||Quantum of Scholarship: 100% of the tuition fee|
|4A||First Semester||All the BPL students admitted are eligible.|
|4B||Second Semester onwards||BPL students with CGPA of ≥6.0 and no backlogs.|
Read More about Scholarships at official website given below.
Ranking of LNMIIT
lnmiit ranking: As per the official website, NAAC team recommended ‘A’ grade to The LNM Institute Of Information Technology – Jaipur with a CGPA of 3.15.
LNMIIT Jaipur Placements
The Placement Data for 2016 & 2019 session are given to her.
|Graduating Year||Batch Strength||Eligible Students (CGPA>6)||Total Offers||Number of companies visited||% Selected of Registered Candidates||Highest Salary Package||Average Salary Package|
|2019 (as on Feb. 2019)||324||271||202||53||80% placement (placement process is ongoing)||27
LNMIIT Admission 2019 Official Address and Link
The LNM Institute of Information Technology,
Rupa ki Nangal,
Moreover, the official website of LNMIIT: http://www.lnmiit.ac.in/
Especially relevant details about Admissions in LNMIIT will be updated on EntranceZone as soon as the university releases the information.
lnmiit admission, lnmiit mis link, lnmiit admission process, lnmiit jaipur address, lnmiit m tech.