Maharashtra ITI Admission 2019: Industrial Training Institutes and Industrial Training Centres are post-secondary schools in India constituted under Directorate General of Employment & Training (DGET), Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Union Government to provide training in various trades. There are various courses running in them better known as “trades” viz. Electrician, Fitter, Mechanic Tractor, RAC etc. The length of courses is almost 24 months with 4 semesters in them (courses of 1 year or 2 semesters are available too).
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
The institutes are governed by DGET at the central level with states running under its directions. However, the states too can run courses at their level. The state provides SCVT certificates for courses run by them and the former provides NCVT certificates.
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2019
The Directorate of Vocational Education & Training, Maharashtra (DVET) publishes the official notification for all the eligible candidates to take the admission in various ITI institutes of Maharashtra. Candidates, who want to pursue the entry-level professional/vocational courses, can apply for the entrance examination and can take admission in the private or public ITI institutes located in the state of Maharashtra.
There are various Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) in the state of Maharashtra and there are several courses in the different trades are offered by the institutes as given below:
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Mechanic Fridge and AC
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic Machine Tools
- Tools & Die, maker
- Tools & Die maker (Die and Moulds)
- Machinist Grinder
- Craftsman Mechanic
- Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Draftsman Civil Surveyor
- Electronics Mechanic
- Electrician (Power Dist.)
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2019 Application Fees
The Application fee for different categories is as follows:
Unreserved category – Rs. 150
Outside Maharashtra state – Rs. 300
Reserved category – Rs. 100
Non-Residential Indian – Rs. 500
Maharashtra ITI Seats
The DVET has allotted 50 seats for open category and 50 seats for the reserved category. Any applicant who seeks admission should mention his/her category during the filling of the application form, any applicant who fails to do so and later urges to the DVET for a change in the category by submitting the papers at that moment would not be considered valid.
A candidate should meet with the following criteria if he/she wants to get admission into ITI programmes offered at the colleges of Maharashtra state.
- The applicants need to have completed the higher secondary education from any recognized state or central government board of education.
- The age of the applicants must not be less than 14 years.
- The admission process is simple and candidates will be offered the admission in the colleges of Maharashtra based on the performance in the entrance examination.
- After the written entrance exam is commenced, candidates will be called for the counselling process.
The Directorate of Vocational Education & Training Maharashtra will release the result of the entrance exam on the official website. The candidates, who qualify the entrance examination, will be called for the counselling to take admission in the ITI colleges of Maharashtra.