MEET 2019 Exam Result has been released on 01 June 2019. Moreover, this university is exclusive for girls. The Mody University was established in 2004 by Shri. R.P.Mody. Situated in Sikar, Rajasthan it is a prestigious university. Application form for admission to this university is available. Candidates can apply for MEET 2019 or Mody University of Science and Technology Engineering Entrance Test for B.Tech admission.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
Latest Update: National Testing Agency is going to conduct JEE Main 2019 in January and April, find detailed information here.
MEET 2019 Notification
- MEET 2019 Application Form (Common for All Undergraduate & Post Graduate Courses) is available now.
- The Mody University released the Notification regarding MEET 2019 from 01 December 2018. Interested candidates can fill the MEET application form.
- Moreover, only girl students can apply in any one mode, either online or offline for College of Engineering and Technology.
Mody University 2019 Important Dates
The MEET 2019 Important dates are given in the table as follows. As of now, these are tentative dates. Further, we will update the information as soon as the official dates are announced.
|MEET EVENTS||DATES (Announced)|
|Application form availability||31 January 2019
|Last date for receiving applications for MEET||23 May 2019|
|MUSAT Exam||26 May 2019|
|MEET Result Declaration||01 June 2019|
|B.Tech. First Counselling||09 – 10 June 2019|
|B.Tech. Second Counselling||23 – 24 June 2019|
|B.Tech. Third Counselling||08 July 2019|
|Written Test and Interview of Ph.D. & M.Tech.||14 July 2019|
|Registration for UG/PG Students||24 July 2019|
|Orientation Programme for UG/PG Students||25 – 28 July 2019|
|Registration Process for existing PG/UG Students||28 July 2019|
|Classes Starts||30 July 2019|
The application for Mody University Engineering Entrance Exam is open now.
The result of Mody Engineering Entrance Test 2019 has been released on 01 June 2019 on the Mody University Admission 2019 portal.
Mody University Admission Process
The Mody University application form can be accessed either online or offline mode.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
And, the candidates can fill and submit the application form tentatively till 15 May 2019.
The process to fill the application form through online and offline mode is given below:
MEET 2019 Online Application Form
Firstly, Interested candidates must register themselves at MEET website. Further, click on “Apply Online” button and follow the steps given below. A candidate need to enter the following details in the online application form:
- Candidate’s Full name
- Father’s Name
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
Further, the candidates need to pay the Application fee through Net Banking/Credit/Debit card facility of Rs.600/-.
Offline Application Process
Firstly, the candidate can download the Application Form in PDF format from the Mody University Admission 2019 website. Also, The application form fee is Rs. 600 is to be paid by each candidate. Further, candidates must send the completely filled application form along with Demand Draft to the address given below by Speed Post/Registered Post.
College of Engineering and Technology
Lakshmangarh (Sikar), Rajasthan-332311.
How to fill Mody University Online Application Form?
The following are the steps to fill the University B.tech Entrance Examination forms.
- Mody University Admission Test online application form is available now.
- The cost of online application form is Rs.600/-. And the mode of payment is through internet banking / Debit card / Credit card / Demand Draft.
- Candidates will get an edit option for forms after the successful application fee submission.
- Also, candidates should note that University will send all the Notification, updates including allotment of centre and issue of admit card details at registered email only.
- Therefore, the applicants are requested to fill the form with valid email id and Mobile number.
- If any candidates transaction is not successful, even after the amount deducted from your bank account, be patient and wait for 3 working days.
- Once candidates get an email from Mody University, they can proceed further. In case of transaction failure or incomplete even after 4 working days, send an email to [email protected]
MEET 2019 Application Form & Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for candidates for B.Tech program is as follows:
Firstly, candidates must have passed for 10+2 from a Recognised Board.
For B.Tech (except Biomedical) a minimum of 50% marks in class 12 board with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths compulsory subjects.
Also, for B.Tech Bio-Medical candidates must have secured 50% in class 12 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects.
Further, students who have appeared in class 12 Board in 2019 are also eligible to apply for MEET.
MEET Application Status
The registered candidates can also check the status of their application form on the MEET portal. And, For Checking the status candidates must enter the Enquiry ID and their Date of Birth.
Mody University Engineering Entrance Test Admit Card
- The registered candidates can download the admit card of MEET from the University website itself.
- Moreover, The Hard copy of admit card will not be sent to the candidate’s address by post.
- They should bring the admit card to the exam venue along with a valid ID proof.
- No candidate will be allowed to sit for the exam without the admit card.
MEET/MMET Syllabus & Paper Pattern
MEET 2019 syllabus is same as JEE Main 2019 Syllabus. And the Paper pattern of MEET 2019 is as follows.
- The questions will be multiple choice questions.
- Also, each question will have four options with only one correct answer.
- Moreover, There will be a total of 90 questions.
- And, The exam duration will 90 minutes.
Candidates can check the subject combination for B.Tech branches below:
MEET Admission Counselling
Candidates that have applied for MEET 2019. Can apply for counselling on the following date. Also, there are 2 levels of counselling based on MEET score/JEE (Main) score/State level Test.
Level 1 counselling is based on MEET RANK/ JEE(Main) Rank will be held in June 2019.
Level 2 counselling is based on MEET Rank/ JEE (Main) Rank will take place in July 2019.
Mody University Fee Structure
For information regarding course wise fee structure and hostel fee visit the official website of the University.
Finally, read more updates about JEE MAIN 2019 here.
MEET 2019 Exam Highlights
Name of Exam of Examination
|MUST Engineering Entrance Test (MEET)|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||Mody University of Science and Technology Engineering Entrance Test|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in Engineering|
Mode of Examination
2 hours 30 minutes
mody university placements, mody university attendance, mody university faculty, mody university mess, mody university fees, mody university mba, mody university courses, mody university ranking, mody university attendance.