MHT CET 2019 Exam Pattern is prepared by DTE, Maharashtra. In order to pass successfully and score a good rank corresponding to good marks, one must know what their opponent here the exam paper is like. The following article will cover the exam pattern for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
MHT CET 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam will consist of three papers.
- There will be three papers. The languages in which the paper will be offered include English, Marathi, and Urdu.
- And, Exam will be conducted in pen and paper mode. All the questions will be of objective type.
- Each paper will be of 100 marks.
- While First paper will be of physics and chemistry
- And, the Second paper will be of Botany and zoology. The third paper will be of Mathematics.
- All questions are compulsory to answer.
- Candidates willing to take admission in one of the coursed offered under health and science department, they have to appear for paper 1 and paper 2. Those who are willing to take admission under one of the courses offered by engineering department are expected to appear for paper 1 and paper 3.
- Appearing for both the paper is compulsory.
- Answers are to be marked on a separate OMR sheet provided with the question paper.
- Answers are to be marked by bubbling the OMR using a black ball pen.
- There will be no negative marking in all the question paper.
Maharashtra CET 2019 Paper Pattern
|Paper Number||Subject||No. of questions||Mark(s) per question||Total Marks|
|Paper 2||Biology (Botany)||50||1||50|
In order to qualify for the exam, the candidate must score marks according to their category.
|A person with disability||40%|
Read detailed information about MHT CET 2019.
mht cet 2019 syllabus pdf, mh cet 2019 engineering syllabus, mh cet entrance exam syllabus, mh cet mba 2019 syllabus, mht cet 2019 books, 11th syllabus for cet 2019, mba cet 2019 syllabus, weightage of chapters in mht cet 2019.