NMAT UG ENGINEERING 2019 Eligibility Criteria is published in information brochure. NMAT UG Entrance Exam is conducted routinely by the SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management so that candidates who are willing to pursue their B.Tech and MBA undergraduate courses can appear for NMAT UG Exam 2019. It is one of the most prestigious exams which every engineering aspiring student should take.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
NMAT UG ENGINEERING 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check their eligibility before filling the application form. The candidates should have all the mandatory documents.
- Indian Nationals may apply for NMIMS.
- Candidates should have cleared their 10+2higher secondary or equivalent examination from a well-known University / Board or educational.
- Applicants who have passed their 10+2 examination through distance and compartment candidates are not eligible for the examination.
- While Candidates with IB Diplomas are eligible as 10+2.
- And, 50% is the minimum required aggregate (in PCM combined) in the 12th However there is some relaxation for the Shirpur applicants, the minimum required aggregate is 45%.
- Also, the subjects studied must have been Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- While Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply for NMAT 2019 examination.
NPAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
NPAT 2019 (NMIMS Programs After Twelfth) is now official admission test for admissions to UG and Integrated Degree Courses at SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies. The University will release the eligibility criteria along with the notifications for NPAT 2019. The aspirants must read the information bulletin (which contains notification) carefully. Also, the candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria, failing which the examination conducting body will cancel the candidature of the ineligible candidates.
The official website of NMIMS University is http://www.nmims.edu/
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on NMAT UG Engineering 2019 Eligibility Criteria.”