NPAT 2019 Application Form last date is 29 April 2019. This Exam is conducted for NMIMS Programs after Twelfth and is organised by constituent schools of SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies every year, for selection of Students in Undergraduate and Integrated Degree Program in its various campuses. B. Tech courses are available only at Mumbai and Shirpur campuses. Students seeking admission through NPAT 2019, can register online on the official website of the college in first week of March 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
For more details on NPAT 2019 Application Process, candidates can read the detailed article below.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NPAT 2019 Application Form:
- Firstly, candidates will have to register online on the official website of NPAT 2019.
- Also, application forms will be available only in the online mode.
- No offline Application forms will be provided.
- Once registered, candidates can start filling the online Application form as per the information provided. Candidates should check the information brochure in the case of confusion.
- Candidates will have to pay a Registration Fee of Rs 1800 (if applying for one college) while submitting the form.
- Take the printout of the filled in Application form for future use.
- Further, students can apply for various programs in different schools.
- Moreover, the schools available are:
- Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management Engineering – B.Tech/ MBA Tech
- Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Tech. Management–MBA Pharmacy Tech.
- Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce – B.BA Mumbai & Bengaluru campus / B.Com (Honours) Mumbai campus / B.Sc. (Finance) Mumbai & Bengaluru campus
- Sarla Anil Modi School of Economics- B.Sc. (Economics) Mumbai & Bengaluru campus
- Also, Registration Fee for submitting Application form will be:
- Rs. 1800/- for programs in one school
- Rs. 3000/- for programs in two schools
- Rs. 4000/- for programs in three schools
- Rs. 5000/- for programs in four schools
All details of NAPT 2019 syllabus NMIMS available here.
NPAT NMIMS 2019 Important Dates
|Online Application Form Available||25 January 2019
|Application Form last date||29 April 2019
|Admit card download||2nd week of May|
|Exam 2019 date||11 – 12 May 2019
|Merit list release||4th week of May|
|Result declare||1st week of June|
After successful submission of NMIMS Registration 2019 and payment of fees, candidates can download their admit card once it is issued. Finally, for more details regarding NPAT 2019 Application Form, stay tuned to EntranceZone.
NMIMS Programs after Twelfth Admission
|NPAT Exam Dates||Syllabus|
npat sample paper, npat bba 2019, npat 2019 registration, npat full form, nmims npat 2019, npat 2019 dates, npat syllabus, npat 2019 exam date, npat 2018.