NMIMS Programs after Twelfth is also known as NPAT 2019 will be conducted by constituent schools of SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies in the first week of March 2019 for selection in various Undergraduate and Integrated Degree Programs. Also, it will be a two-hour paper to check the Proficiency of English Language, Logical Reasoning, and General Intelligence and Mathematical Reasoning of the candidate. Therefore, candidates seeking admission in NPAT 2019 should thoroughly prepare for an examination like SAT. So, for more details regarding the NPAT 2019 Paper Pattern.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
NPAT 2019 Paper Pattern
- NPAT 2019 will be conducted from 11 – 12 May 2019 in various cities of India.
- It will be a Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type papers. There will be the division into three major sections.
- There will be a total of 150 questions which the candidate will have to answer in 120 minutes (2 hours).
Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering (MPSTME) New Test Structure
Sections in NPAT 2019 are:
- Proficiency in the English Language
- Quantitative and Numerical Ability
- Reasoning and General Intelligence
- Each section will have 50 questions each.
- Candidates should expect the difficulty level to be similar to the SAT exam.
- There is the provision of negative marking as well. The candidate will get 4 marks for every correct answer. Every incorrect answer will result in the deduction of 1 mark.
- Any answer with more than one option will be invalid and the candidate won’t get any marks for that.
- There will be various sessions of examination in the two days, in which exam will take place. So, scores along all these sessions will be equated to adjust for the differences in the difficulty level of different test question used across the section.
Moreover, the official website of NMIMS University is http://www.nmims.edu/
Candidates can visit EntranceZone frequently for more details regarding the NPAT 2019 Paper Pattern.