Odisha JEE 2019 will be conducted for admission into Engineering, Medical and Management courses in the state. Candidates should be careful and know all the required eligibility criteria before applying for Odisha JEE. The candidate seeking admission into B.Tech./BAMS/B.Pharm /BBA/ MBA etc. courses in Odisha can apply for Odisha Joint Entrance 2019. Candidates must read the OJEE Information Brochure for complete details regarding the Odisha JEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria. The OJEE Chairman notified new change in admission procedure. Now OJEE will follow JEE Main Scores for admission into Engineering Courses in State. This article provides the basic eligibility criteria for B.Tech program through OJEE 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Sharda University Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
OJEE 2019 Exam Highlights
|OJEE 2019 Exam Date||May 2019|
|Exam Name||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE)|
|Conducting Body||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Medium of Examination||English|
|Sections||Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability and Communication Ability|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate, Lateral Entry and Post Graduate|
|OJEEB Help Desk||0674-6552455, 6552456, 6552457, 6552458|
Odisha JEE 2019 counselling will be started in the second week of June 2019.
Odisha JEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Course wise eligibility criteria is tabulated below:
|BAMS and BHMS||50%||40%||Passed 10+2 examination of CHSE, Odisha or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.|
|B Planning||45%||40%||Passed 3-years diploma in appropriate branch of engineering/technology|
|B.Pharma||45%||40%||10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry and anyone (Mathematics, Biology, BioTech, Technical Vocational Subject, Electronics, Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Geology )|
|LE B.Tech||45%||40%||Passed 3-years diploma in appropriate branch of engineering/technology.|
|LE Pharma||45%||40%||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|MCA||50%||45%||Bachelor degree (BCA, BSc (IT/CS/IST/ITM) in any discipline passed with Mathematics at 12th level or at graduation level.|
|Integrated MBA||45%||40%||Passed 10+2 in any stream.|
|M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan/M.Pharma||50%||45%||M.Tech, aspirants must be passed or appearing bachelor degree examination (B.Tech).|
|M Pharm, candidates must be pased or appearing in bachelor’s degree in pharmacy|
|M.Arch, bachelor’s degree in architecture is required.|
|For M.Plan, candidates must have passed bachelor’s degree in Geography, Economics, Sociology, Statistics, Environmental Science, Anthropology, Social works with specialisation in Community Development as well as Rural Development.|
- Firstly, The candidate must be a citizen of India and a resident of Odisha.
- Also, the applicant must fulfil the JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
- Candidates should appear for JEE Main 2019 and obtain a valid State and All India rank.
- Finally, The Candidate should have a good moral character as specified by the school last attended.
Applicant must be aware of all the Eligibility Criteria before appearing in Odisha JEE 2019. In case a candidate belongs to a reserved category, he/she must have all the required documents with him at the time of counselling, if selected in the merit list.
For any further details regarding the Odisha JEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria, aspirants can check in frequently at our website as well as on the OJEE official website.
Refer link of Application form is here.
Refer link of Admit card is here.