Odisha JEE is a state Level Examination and, is conducted on yearly basis for admission to different UG and PG courses in Odisha. A rank too will be given to the candidates on the basis of their score in the Entrance Exam. Odisha JEE 2019 Notification contains all the information regarding examination including important dates, eligibility criteria, and availability of application form etc. The official notification of Odisha JEE is published on the official website. And, the last date to apply for the test is 20 March 2019. Hence, Students should visit the Odisha JEE website to get information about the official notification from the higher authorities. Admission in B.Tech program will be based on JEE Main 2019 Score.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Important Dates OJEE 2019
An official schedule published by the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination for 2019, the entrance test will be conducted twice.
|Application form Available||30 January 2019|
|Application form last date||20 March 2019|
|Admit card Download||2 4April 2019|
|Exam date||12 May 2019|
|Declaration of result||1st week of June|
|Counselling||3rd week of June|
Odisha JEE Notification regarding JEE Main 2019
The Chairman of OJEE will release this official notification regarding Odisha Joint Entrance Examination in December 2019 for All admission in Government and Private Engineering colleges for the academic year 2019-20 will be through JEE Main Rank for B.Tech and B.Arch courses.
OJEE 2019 Exam Highlights
|OJEE 2019 Exam Date||12 May 2019|
|Exam Name||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE)|
|Conducting Body||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Medium of Examination||English|
|Sections||Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability and Communication Ability|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate, Lateral Entry and Post Graduate|
|OJEEB Help Desk||0674-6552455, 6552456, 6552457, 6552458|
Odisha JEE 2019 Notification – Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility criteria for Odisha JEE different courses:
|Course||General||SC/ST||Qualifying Examination & Subject|
|BAMS and BHMS||50%||40%||Passed 10+2 examination of CHSE, Odisha or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.|
|B Planning||45%||40%||Passed 3-years diploma in appropriate branch of engineering/technology|
|B.Pharma||45%||40%||10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry and anyone (Mathematics, Biology, BioTech, Technical Vocational Subject, Electronics, Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Geology )|
|LE B.Tech||45%||40%||Passed 3-years diploma in appropriate branch of engineering/technology.|
|LE Pharma||45%||40%||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|MCA||50%||45%||Bachelor degree (BCA, BSc (IT/CS/IST/ITM) in any discipline passed with Mathematics at 12th level or at graduation level.|
|Integrated MBA||45%||40%||Passed 10+2 in any stream.|
|M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan/M.Pharma||50%||45%||M.Tech, aspirants must be passed or appearing bachelor degree examination (B.Tech).|
|M Pharm. candidates must be passed or appearing in bachelor’s degree in pharmacy|
|M.Arch, bachelor’s degree in architecture is required.|
|For M.Plan, candidates must have passed bachelor’s degree in Geography, Economics, Sociology, Statistics, Environmental Science, Anthropology, Social works with specialisation in Community Development as well as Rural Development.|
- Nativity Certificate is necessary to apply for OJEE 2019 courses.
How to fill the Odisha JEE Online Application Form?
The steps to fill the OJEE 2019 is given here.
- The application form for Odisha JEE 2019 is available Online only.
- And, Applicants need to fill the details then upload their recent passport size photograph, full signature in the space provided as per the specifications.
- Moreover, The applicants also need to give their left thumb impression.
- Further, the candidate has to pay the application fee via online or offline/e-challan mode.
- There is a total of six Form categories namely A, B C, D, E, and F.
- And the application form cost for A, B, C, D, and F is 1000/-
- However, the cost of Form E(Application For Combination courses) is 1500/-.
- Print the Confirmation Page and retain it for future reference.
Odisha JEE 2019 Exam Pattern
Follow the JEE Main paper pattern as Odisha state will follow the JEE Main score for admission in engineering exam.
- The exam will be objective in offline mode.
- And, The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours.
- There will be a total of 60 questions per each hour of examination.
- And, Each question carries 4 marks.
Further, for each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
zero marks for and unattended question.
The official website and Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Address:
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination-2019 JEE Cell,
Gandamunda, Khandagiri, DIST – Khordha. Bhubaneswar – 751030
Stay informed about Entrancezone latest updates and feature articles on Odisha JEE 2019 Notification.
ojee.nic.in 2019, ojee 2019 application form, ojee 2019 apply online, ojee 2019 syllabus, ojee 2019 registration, ojee 2018 apply online, ojee rank card 2018.