OJEE 2019 ODISHA JEE Admit Card has been available to download from 26 April 2019. Interested candidates who are eligible can apply online. OJEE is Regulated by an ACT passed in 2007 for Admission and Fixation of Fee in Professional Educational Institutes. Subject to provisions of this Act, admission in all technical and private professional educational institutions, Government institutions and sponsored institutions to all seats, will be made through OJEE conducted by the Policy Planning Body and Counselling for eligible students on strictly based on merit basis as recommended by the Government of Odisha with the provisions of OPEI(RA&FF) Act 2007.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
OJEE 2019 Exam Schedule: As per the tentative examination schedule announced by the OJEE for 2019, the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination will be conducted twice, First OJEE in the month of May (second Sunday) and Second or special OJEE in the month of July (preferably on third Sunday). Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is Admission Entrance Test for B. Tech, B. Pharmacy, M. Pharmacy, MBA, MCA, M. Tech, M. Plan and Integrated MBA courses. This year Government decided to take part in JEE Main instead of conducting own entrance exam. And the specific notification regarding this is published by chairman OJEE. The notification is attached below.
OJEE 2019 Latest Update
- OJEE 2019 Admit Card has been available to download from 26 April 2019. Click here> Admit Card.
- OJEE 2019 Application Form Correction has been started from 06 April 2019. Click here> Application Form.
- Find detailed information about JEE Main 2019 April Session Exam Here.OJEE 2019 Exam Date
An official schedule for Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is provided here. It is for the purpose of giving a reference to the candidates. Official dates have been announced now.
|Application form Available||30 January 2019|
|Application form last date||05 April 2019|
|Application Fee last date||10 April 2019|
|Admit card date||26 April 2019|
|Exam Date(PBT)||18 May 2019|
|Exam Date(CBT)||May 2019|
|Declaration of result||1st week of June|
|Counselling||3rd week of June|
OJEE 2019 Admit Card
- OJEE 2019 ODISHA JEE Admit card has been available to download from 26 April 2019.
- Candidates should keep extra copies of Admit Card for future references.
- They should verify the following details:
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- Enrolment Number
- Test Centre
- Date of Examination
OJEE 2019 Important Changes
Candidates should keep in mind the following changes in OJEE 2019.
- Admissions in the first-year (B.Tech) will be done through JEE Main 2019. And Admissions in the first-year MBBS/BDS will be done through NEET 2019.
- OJEE will be conducted twice, First OJEE on 12 May (second Sunday) and Second or special OJEE in the month of July (preferably on third Sunday).
- The Odisha Private Engineering Colleges Association requested Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik to look into the matter of conducting Odisha Joint Entrance Examination instead of taking part in the JEE Main.
- As per telegraph “More than 31,000 engineering seats were lying vacant last year across the state even after hosting the special Odisha Joint Entrance Examination.
- And Less than 50,000 candidates from the state have registered for the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) this year.”
OJEE 2019 Application Guidelines
- The details provided by the candidates should be original and authentic while filling up the online form. On submission of the form, A 10 digit Registration Number shall be generated for future reference.
- Candidate must fill the particulars online and also upload their photograph, also their left thumb impression and full Signature.
- Candidates should not send a hard copy of the application. However, the candidates should keep safe the copy of the application and payment details for future reference or correspondence, if any.
- There will be no provision for corrections of mistakes in the Application Form. Hence candidates should fill the application form with utmost care.
OJEE 2019 Application Form – Fee Of various Courses
Application Fee & Payment for various courses:
|BAMS & BHMS/Pharmacy||Rs 1000/-|
|Lateral Entry (Engineering/Pharma)||Rs 1000/-|
|MBA / MCA Lateral Entry||Rs 1000/-|
|MBA + MCA, MBA + Lateral Entry-MCA, MBA + PGAT||Rs 1500/-|
|Integrated MBA||Rs 1000/-|
- Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/-registration fee for Form- A, B, C, D, F and RS.1500/- for form-E candidates.
- A candidate can apply only once.
- Candidates can make the payment through various online methods Net Banking/Credit/ Debit card or manually through Bank challan in SBI.
Visit Application Form for OJEE page here.
|Form-B||Diploma||Lateral Entry B.Tech/B.Pharma|
|Form-F||Graduation||5 years Integrated MBA|
Eligibility Criteria for OJEE 2019
- Candidates need to have a given percentage of aggregate marks in the qualifying examination in order to be eligible for OJEE 2019.
|%age of Marks|
|B.Tech/B.Pharma/B.Plan||10+2 (Physics, Chemistry, Maths
|MBA/MCA||Graduation any discipline||50%||45%|
|5years Integrated MBA||10+2||45%||40%|
Other Eligibility for appearing in Odisha JEE:
- Domicile: Students should have a domicile of Odisha state.
- Age limit: Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years as on 31 December 2019 for admission in the first year of BAMS/BHMS course.
Note: In case if anyone produces or submit forged documents or furnish wrong information in the application form will not grant any seat in the college despite acquiring the cut-off in OJEE 2019.
Time Table For Examination Date
The tentative timetable for OJEE 2019 ODISHA JEE examination day is published by exam conducting authority.
|Date||Time||1st Shift||2nd Shift (2. PM to 4. PM)|
|12 May 2019||9 AM TO 12 Noon||1.Test for 1st
|1.Test for MBA.
2.Test for Lateral
9 AM TO 10 AM
|1.Test for B Sc.
3. Test for
5. Test for
|9.00 AM to 11.00 AM||1.Test for 1st year MCA
2.Test for Lateral Entry
(2nd Year) to MCA.
3.Test for PGAT (Post
Test) for M.Tech / M.
Tech (Part Time)/
|July 2019||Special OJEE|
OJEE 2019 Exam Pattern – ODISHA JEE
The brief of the Paper pattern for Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is mentioned below:
- Examination Mode: OJEE is pen and paper based examination.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions, There will be four options for each question, out of which only one option is correct.
- Marking Scheme: There is Negative Marking. Candidates will get 4 Marks for each correct answer. If he/she gives an incorrect response, he/she will lose one mark from the total score.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 1 hour or 2 hours varies from course to course.
And read more detailed about Exam Pattern here.
OJEE Syllabus 2019
- The basic subjects included in the UG courses exam are physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology.
- For MBA, the syllabus will be comprised of Verbal & analytical reasoning, comprehension, GK, etc.
- Candidates can study as per the syllabus prescribed by the Official Authority for which they have applied
OJEE 2019 Result ODISHA JEE
- OJEE 2019 ODISHA JEE RESULT date is tentatively in the first week of June 2019.
- Conducting Authorities releases merit list on the basis of candidate’s marks in the Entrance Test.
- There will be a different merit list for different courses.
- Candidates can download their rank card through the official website of OJEE.
Read more updated information about Results here.
ODISHA JEE 2019 Counselling
- The OJEE 2019 ODISHA JEE will conduct web-based counselling, also known as ODISHA JEE counselling for admission to various courses in Odisha state.
- OJEE 2019 counselling will tentatively start in the last week of June 2019.
- To appear in counselling, a candidate must pay a non-refundable counselling fee of OJEE 2019 of Rs. 450/-.
Reservation of Seats under Various Categories
Applicants can get entire details regarding Seats Reservation of OJEE 2019 from below table:
|S. No||Category||Seats Reservation|
|1.||Schedule Caste||8 %|
|2.||Green Card Holder of Odisha||5 %|
|3.||Physically Challenged or Person with Disability candidates||3 %|
|4.||Children/wards of ex-servicemen who are native of Odisha state||3 %|
|5.||Women Candidate||30 %|
|6.||Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme||5 %|
Stay tuned to get updates from EntranceZone about OJEE 2019 ODISHA JEE and other such exams.
ojee 2019 apply online, ojee 2019 last date, ojee 2019 syllabus, ojee 2019 lateral entry .