Rajasthan Technical University sets REAP 2019 Eligibility Criteria. After scrapping the RPET and now considering the JEE Main Results. Also, the eligibility criteria are the same for REAP and JEE.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
REAP 2019 Eligibility Criteria
With a view of filtering the entries into the process, the exam conducting body sets certain eligibility criteria. When the interested candidate fulfils all the eligibility criteria, he can further participate in the admission process. Also, various types of proofs are necessary by the authority to check and authenticate the eligibility of the applicant.
Before applying for the Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) 2019, the candidates should be aware of the conditions to be eligible to appear for this exam. So, they must know the minimum qualification required, the age constraints and other conditions to appear for the same. If the candidates fulfil all the conditions prescribed by the University, only then they can proceed further for the application process.
Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process
Following are the Criteria:
- On the basis of nationality:
The applicant must compulsorily be an Indian. Only the candidates who hold the domicile certificate of Rajasthan will get the permission to appear for this examination.
- On the basis of the qualification:
- The candidates who wish to take admission for the B.E/ B.Tech courses must have completed their 12th Board examination with physics and Mathematics as the compulsory subjects and Biology / Biotechnology / Chemistry / Computer Science as the additional subject.
- The candidate must have completed the above mentioned i.e. 12th examination with at least 45 per cent marks in aggregate. This limit is 40 per cent for the applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC or the SBC category of Rajasthan.
- On the basis of age:
The candidates who have taken birth after 1st October 1993 are eligible to apply for REAP 2019. This age limit is 1988 for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC and the SBC category of Rajasthan.
If any of the candidates is found cheating by the presentation of wrong documents, he will not be allowed for the admission process. Any candidate violating any eligibility criteria purposefully or by mistake will not be considered for the admission process.
Rajasthan Technical University Engineering Admission Process
|JEE Main Result||Application Form|
|REAP Details||Admit Card|
The official website of REAP 2019 is http://www.rtu.ac.in/RTU/reap