RPET 2019: Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan will announce the Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) 2019 for offering admissions to various Undergraduate Engineering Programmes in the Engineering Colleges of Rajasthan. Earlier, the Engineering Entrance Examination was conducted by the Board was known as Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test (RPET). REAP was introduced in the year 2015. With the Introduction of REAP admission will be provided on the basis of Applicant’s performance in either JEE Main or class 12.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
RPET 2019 Entrance Highlights
Name of Exam of Examination
|Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test|
Commonly Known As
Apply for Top & Best Colleges Here. Apply Here
|Exam Conducting Body||The Centre of Electronic Governance (CEG)|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in Engineering and Architecture|
RPET Important Dates
The dates related to RPET are tentative. The updated information regarding the dates will be published as soon as the University release the Notification regarding all the events.
|Commencement of registration and filling option form||Third week of May 2019|
|Last date to deposit the registration fee/advance fee||Fourth week of June 2019|
|Last date to register/filling option form||Last week of June 2019|
|Counselling for out of Rajasthan state candidates||First week of July 2019|
|Physical Counselling for Ex-Servicemen (Phase-I)||Second week of July 2019|
|Physical Counselling for PwD, KM||Second week of July 2019|
|Physical Counselling for Ex-Servicemen (Phase-II)||Second week of July 2019|
|Last date of reporting for out of Rajasthan state candidates||Third week of July 2019|
|Publication of final seat matrix for Rajasthan Domicile candidates||Third week of July 2019|
|I counselling list (1st Allotment)||Third week of July 2019|
|Last date of reporting for Rajasthan domicile candidates for I counselling||Fourth week of July 2019|
|Option for upward movement starts||Third week of July 2019|
|Option for upward movement ends||Fourth week of July 2019|
|II counselling list (2nd Allotment)||Fourth week of July 2019|
|Last date of reporting for Rajasthan domicile candidates for II counselling||Last week of July 2019|
|Last date to deposit original documents in last reported institution||Last week of July 2019|
|Last date of withdrawal of admission||Last week of July 2019|
|Internal sliding option starts||Fourth week of July 2019|
|Internal sliding option||First week of August 2019|
|Internal sliding list declaration and online submission of Result to REAP||First week of August 2019|
|Special round seat matrix declaration||First week of August 2019|
|Starting of registration and filling option form for special/spot round||First week of August 2019|
|Last date to deposit registration fee/advance fee for spot round||Second week of August 2019|
|Last date to register/filling option form for spot round||Second week of August 2019|
|Counselling list (Allotment) for special/spot round||Second week of August 2019|
|Last date of reporting after special/spot round||Second week of August 2019|
RPET 2019 Rajasthan state Government scrapped RPET
- The Minister of Higher Education and Technical Education said that 70% of seats of RPET would be for the Domicile of Rajasthan.
- 50% seats will be filled through Joint Entrance Exam JEE merit.
- Also, the Remaining 50% will be on the basis of class 12 merit.
- Apart from this 15% seats are vacant under Management quota by College Management. While remaining 15% of the seats are for the students of other states to fill.
- Merit list will be based on the percentile formula. The Rajasthan state government adopted this in 2014. Which puts RBSE and CBSE appearing students on one level.
“This decision was in the interest of students who had to write different entrance Test. The students also had to take coaching for same. From session 2016-17, all the admissions will be done through JEE Main 2019“
- The meeting followed by the decision to scrap “RPET” and to replace it with REAP a better system started just after Bharatiya Janata Party came into power.
- Minister had said that the RPET was becoming irrelevant as the number of candidates appeared in Entrance Exam was very less and decreasing every year; Source TOI
- Rajasthan States have 154 engineering colleges affiliated to RTU KOTA (Rajasthan Technical University) with a total intake of 60,000 seats in various Engineering Courses.
- The Number of students appeared in RPET reduced from 79.84% in 2009 to a very small percentage of 17.36% in 2014.
Application Form RPET 2019
The application form for the Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test (RPET)-2019 will be available tentatively from the First week of March 2019.
- The RPET Application form will be issued by the Examination Authority through online mode only.
- Candidates can Fill the Application form by visiting the Official website.
- Fill in all the details required.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Print a copy of the Application form.
The RPET Application fee is Rs. 700/- for candidates of all categories.
- Domicile: Candidate must be Domicile of Rajasthan.
- Age: General or OBC category candidates must be born on or after 01 Oct 1989 while the those who are from ST/SC category should have born on or after 01 Oct 1984.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed class 12 or equivalent examination from the Recognised Board with at least 45% aggregate marks and for General category and 40% for Reserved category candidates.
- Subjects: The candidates appearing for the RPET 2019 should have subjects: Physics, Maths and as optional subjects like Biology, Chemistry, and Computer science in class 12.
No separate Entrance Examination is conducted for REAP. Admissions are done on the basis of class 12 and JEE Main scores.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||12%|
|Non-creamy layer OBC||21%|
|Non-creamy layer SBC||5%|
|TSP||45% of prescribed 12% of ST quota, in all institutions where ST reservation is available|
|Physically Handicapped (PWD)||3%|
|Dependants of Defence Killed/Ex-servicemen / Gallantry award winners||3%|
|Kashmiri Migrant||5% of total intake capacity over and above the sanctioned strength in each of the institutions|
|Code||Category of Defence Person|
|EXS1||Killed in action|
|EXS2||Disabled in action and boarded out from service/Died while in service with death attributable to military service/Disabled in service and boarded out|
|EXS3||Gallantry Award Winners|
|Note: 50% of seats under this category are reserved for Female candidates.|
REAP 2019 Merit List
- The Centre of Electronic Governance (CEG), Rajasthan will release the separate Merit list of JEE Main 2019 and Qualifying Exam (10+2) for REAP 2019.
- The REAP 2019 Merit list will be available to the candidates through online mode.
- For checking Merit list candidates can log in to their application form by entering their Login-id, Password and Date of birth.
- The merit list of REAP 2019 will vary for the different categories.
- Candidates must register to participate in the REAP 2019 counselling process.
- The counselling of REAP will be conducted separately for Rajasthan candidates and Outside Rajasthan candidates.
- The candidates belonging to the state of Rajasthan will have an advantage of upgradation movement, where they can upgrade their allotted seat.
- The upgradation will be done on the basis of options entered by the candidates and seats available at that particular point.
- Candidates can check their seat allotment of REAP 2019 by logging into the Application form portal by entering their login details.
- Candidates who have been allotted seat will be able to download their seat allotment letter which mandatory has to be presented at the time of counselling of REAP 2019.
- Candidate must also bring all the necessary original documents for the document verification process without which the seat will not be allotted.
Documents Required at the time of Admission
Candidates will have to produce these self-attested documents in original while reporting at the allotted Institution for Admission.
- The total fee deposited at the Institute
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- JEE Main 2019 scorecard
- 10th class Board Certificate as a proof of date of birth
- 10+2 mark sheet
- Reserve category certificate
- Undertaking by OBC/SBC in the required format
- PwD certificate
- Certificate for Ex-Servicemen
- Domicile Certificate
- NATA score card
RPET Participating Colleges
|S.NO||NAME OF THE COLLEGES|
|1.||Government Engineering College, Ajmer|
|2.||Government Engineering College, Banswara|
|3.||Government Engineering College, Bikaner|
|4.||Government Engineering College, Bharatpur|
|5.||M.B.M Engineering College, Jodhpur|
Rajasthan Technical University,
Rawatbhata Road, Kota – 324010
Controller of Examination(Secy.): 0744-2473861
Controller of Examination(Conduct): 0744-2473931
Recruitment Cell: 0744-2473062 Registrar,
The students can visit the official website to procure more information and the link to the site is: www.techedu.rajasthan.gov.in
Students Interested in Admission in Rajasthan Engineering Colleges Please Follow “REAP 2019” at Entrance zone for current updates.