Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test (SAAT) 2019 Important dates is an article mainly informing the candidates about the important dates related to SAAT 2019. And, SAAT 2019 will be conducted from 14 – 28 April 2019 by Siksha O’ Anusandhan University, Bhubaneswar, Orissa. Also, it will be in around 50 cities for selection in various Under Graduate and Post Graduate programs.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Aspirants must be aware of the deadlines to fill the application form for SAAT 2019, Admit Card, Exam Date, results, etc. We are providing the schedule announced by the Siksha O’ Anusandhan University, Orissa. Candidates can check again later for any further updates.
SAAT 2019 Important Dates
|Events||Dates Announced by the University|
|Start of Online Application Form||05 December 2018|
|Last date of submitting the application form||29 April 2019 (2nd session)
|Admit Card release dates||05 April 2019|
|Exam Dates||14 – 28 April 2019
Apply for Top & Best Colleges Here. Apply Here
03 – 04 May 2019 (2nd session)
|Result Announcement||04 May 2019|
|Choice Filling (Engineering Only)||05 – 08 May 2019|
|Choice Locking & Payment (Engineering Only)||06 – 08 May 2019|
|Counselling (Engineering Only)||12 May 2019|
Important Points About SAAT and SOA University
- Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) University offers B. Tech. Admissions to the aspirants on the basis of their performance in SAAT and JEE Main.
- The University offers 9 undergraduate engineering programs discipline.
- There is a total of 5 campuses of SOA University, out of which only 3 (i.e., campus numbers 1,2, and 4) offers B. Tech. admissions.
- Campus number 1 offers B. Tech. admissions on the basis of both SAAT and JEE Main. But, Campus numbers 2, and 4 offer B. Tech. admissions on the basis of SAAT only.
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) University is a private university in Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, India. The exam conducting body conducts the entrance examination every year. The SAAT will take place for the tenth time in the year 2019.
SAAT Fee Structure:
The Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University holds the responsibility to decide the fee structure for each academic year. For course wise fee structure refer the official website.
Candidates can check the website regularly for more updates on SAAT 2019 Important Dates. Candidates can also visit the official website.