SASTRA University is one of the top private Engineering Universities of India. In the academic year, 2019-2020 SASTRA University will be admitting all the Eligible candidates for Engineering courses based on JEE Main 2019 scores and 10+2 examination aggregate marks. Interested applicants can find out the SASTRA University 2019 Answer Key ie. the JEE Main answer key in this article.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
SASTRA University 2019 Answer Key
JEE Main Answer Key (2019) will be issued by CBSE for all the sets of paper. Applicants will have a chance to check it and challenge it if necessary. Kindly click on the links on the below section to download the JEE Main 2019 answer keys.
The key is also available in offline mode. But considering the fact that book is provided after a very long time it is better to download the answer keys online.
JEE mains Official Answer key for Paper: 1
|Code E||Code F||Code G|
JEE Main Answer Key for Computer Based Test (CBT)
|9th April 2019||Check here|
|10th April 2019||Check here|
JEE mains 2019 Answer Key Procedure to Download
It is essential to download the right answer booklet for the exact assessment of the Joint Entrance Examination mains 2019 Result. Following are the corresponding question booklets:
|JEE Main Paper (2019 )||Paper Code||Question Papers|
|Paper I||Set E|
|JEE mains 2019 Online Exam Question Papers|
Totalling the score for JEE Main 2019 Answer Key:
- Access the right section for the answer key of JEE.
- Verify answers as per the key serial number.
- Add 4 marks for one right answer.
- Subtract ¼ marks for one wrong answer.
Answer Key Challenge:
If an applicant is not satisfied by any answer given in the answer key by CBSE then he/she can submit an objection against the same.
An applicant must do this by filling an online application form and paying Rs.1000/ – (by credit/debit or e-challan) per question. The rechecking of answers will be acknowledged up to a given period of time. However, the decision taken by the Joint Admission Board/CBSE on the challenges submitted by the students will be the final one and no further responses will be entertained after that.