SASTRA University will take admissions on the basis of the performance of the candidates in their JEE Main Exams. Moreover, the SASTRA University doesn’t conduct any admission test of its own. Hence, to apply for admission in this University, students must be well aware of both JEE Main 2019 Application form and SASTRA UNIVERSITY 2019 Application Form.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Latest Update: Sastra University B.Tech 2019 Application Form has been started from 12 April 2019.
Sastra University 2019 Application Form Dates
|The opening of the application form||12 April 2019|
|The closing of the application form||14 June 2019|
How To Fill The SASTRA University 2019 Application Form?
- Register yourself on the official website.
- Log in and fill the application form.
- Upload the required documents such as scanned photos and signatures.
- Pay the fee and submit the application.
Guidelines to fill the Application Form
1. Read all the instruction prior to filling the form.
2. Fill the form in neat and clean writing.
3. Stay up to date with the college updates.
4. Contact the person-in-charge in case of any confusion.
JEE Main Application Form:
Candidates applying for Sastra B.Tech admission can fill and submit the application form in both online and offline mode. Offline Application form will be available in:
- The Office of Admission at Sastra Deemed University Campus in Thanjavur or KUmbakonam or,
- At Registered office in Chennai or from selected branches of Union Bank by making a payment of Rs. 600
Application form has to be submitted along with the Application fee in the form of DD drawn in favour of Sastra payable at Thanjavur.
Also, the candidates need to copy their registration number and password which will be required to download the admit card for JEE Main Examination 2019. and therefore to check their final results.
SASTRA UNIVERSITY 2019 Application Form
First and foremost, the SASTRA UNIVERSITY Application Form for B.Tech admissions will be available from the fourth week of March 2019 (tentative)
Candidates can have their Application forms in the following modes-
- Candidates can obtain their application forms personally from the Admission office at SASTRA University campus (in Thanjavur or Kumbakonam). Moreover, they can also procure forms from their registered office (in Chennai).
- Candidates can get their Application forms at some of the selected branches of City Union Bank & Indian Overseas Bank as well.
Submission of Application form
Download & submit via Post:
Candidates can download the application from the link provided here. Further, it will be activated as and when appropriate. Moreover, they can fill it up and send it by post on receipt of a demand draft in the favour of SASTRA University which is payable at Thanjavur. They need to post it to the institute. Accordingly, the institute will notify the candidates on successful receipt of the application form.
Online filling of Application Form:
Candidates can also fill up and submit the application forms online.
Shanmugha Arts Science Technology & Research Academy (SASTRA University) Fee Structure:
Most importantly, all candidates need to pay Rs 600/- (via online) or Rs 650/- (via Demand Draft) as their Application Form Fee.
Stay tuned to Entrance zone for all the updates regarding SASTRA University Online Application Form 2019.
sastra university cut off, sastra university entrance exam 2018, sastra university courses, sastra university application form 2018, sastra university admission 2019, sastra university admission procedure, sastra university admission 2018, sastra university fee structure, sastra university thanjavur cut off, sastra university placements.