SRMJEEE 2019 Result will be announced in the first week of May 2019. The Scorecard will state marks and rank (merit) and, Allotment of seats will be on the basis of merit list and preference of candidates.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
The SRM Group of Institutions Released the Online Application Form; Apply Here.
SRMJEEE 2019 Result
SRM University campuses are in Chennai-Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Ramapuram part-Vadapalani, and in NCR. And, the candidates will get the offer for admissions on the basis of their performance in SRMJEEE 2019.
Candidates must keep the application number and password or date of birth to check the result.
Candidates can check their result on the SRM website by clicking here.
- Candidates who will attempt part 1,2 and 3 in SRMJEEE 2019 will be eligible for B.Tech Programmes.
- And, the candidates attempting part 1, 2, and 4 of SRM University Entrance Exam 2019 will be eligible for health sciences.
- Also, the ranks will be sent through the SMS service.
- After successful completion of Exam. The university will prepare a merit list of the total marks scored in the examination.
Candidates can check the result on official website through online mode. The results will be declared by the University in the first week of May 2019
SRM CUT OFF 2019
Every year after the commencement of exam and declaration of result the University releases the cut off list based on the highest marks obtained by the applicants. Only those who meet the cut-off criteria will be eligible to move further to the process of counselling and seat allotment. For the cut-off list and other important notification keep visiting the official website or stay tuned with us for the latest updates.
SRM University Counselling
Firstly, the candidates scoring above the cut-off marks at SRM University Entrance Exam will get the call for Counselling. Counselling will be conducted in 2 rounds( depends on the vacancy of seats) It will be conducted in both online and offline modes.
Also, the counselling will be held according to the merit list or rank or the candidates.
So, Applicant should not miss the counselling. if they miss in any case, they may lose the admission in SRM University.
Moreover, the admissions of the candidates are completely dependent on their performance in SRMJEEE 2019, their preferences, and the availability of seats. As soon as the seats in all the courses in every branch are full, no further candidate will get admission.
Finally, to understand the counselling procedure students must-read detailed counselling page.
|Exam Pattern||SRMJEEE Complete Details|