TBJEE 2019 Application Form has been available from 21 January 2019. Candidates should check details such as Eligibility criteria, application fee, Educational qualification, etc. before filling the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination 2019 Application Form.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Various other details regarding Application Form for TBJEE 2019 and process for submitting the same is mentioned below.
Important dates TBJEE 2019
|TBJEE 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||21 January 2019|
|Last Date to Fill Application Form||10 February 2019|
|Date of Entrance Test||24 – 25 April 2019|
TBJEE 2019 Application Form
- Candidates can fill the application form online via the link provided on the official website.
- After filling the form, proceed to make the payment online.
- Candidates are then advised to save a copy of the completely filled application form.
- The application form and prospectus may be obtained from the counter of any of the following institutions on payment of Rs. 90, in cash only.
- Further, The TBJEE 2019 Application Form will be sold during the office hours of each Institution.
- TBJEE- Agartala
- College- Dharmanagar
- K. Mahavidyalaya- Kailash Nagar
- D. Memorial College- Khowai
- Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar College- Belonia
- S. Mahavidyalaya- Udaipur
- The TRIPURA JEE 2019 Application Form and prospectus can be obtained by postal request from the office of TBJEE by sending the postal order of Rs. 90 in favour of TRIPURA BOARD OF JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION, payable at Agartala Head Post Office.
- Moreover, along with the letter and postal order, the candidate must send a self-addressed envelope bearing a Rs. 5/- postal stamp.
TBJEE 2019 Application Fees
|Category||EXAMINATION FEE (IN RUPEE)|
|SC & ST||Rs.300/-|
|BPL SC & ST||Rs.200/-|
The Tripura JEE 2019 Application Form and prospectus may be downloaded from the website. In this case, the applicant must submit a challan of Rs. 90 as Examination fee at any State Bank of India.
How To Fill Tripura JEE Application Form:
- Go to the official website of TBJEE 2019.
- Fill the details asked in the application form.
- Pay the fee and submit the application form.
- download the copy of the Application form.
Refer link of syllabus is here.
Refer link of result is here.
tripura joint entrance question paper,tbjee seats, colleges under tbjee, tbjee 2019 form fill up, www.tbjee.nic.in 2019, tbjee.nic.in 2018, tbjee form 2019, tripura joint entrance 2019, tripura joint entrance 2018, tripura joint entrance result 2018.