Tripura JEE 2019 is a Joint Entrance Examination conducted by The Higher Education Department. Tripura Joint Entrance Examination 2019 (TJEE) offers admission into Engineering, Technological, Veterinary, Agriculture, Fisheries and other professional undergraduate courses. The exam will be conducted at Dharmanagar, Kailasahar, Ambassa, Udaipur and Agartala only. The process of TBJEE 2019 is expected to start from the first week of January 2019. Interested candidates can fill the Application form before the due date. Interested candidates can go through the Article for more information regarding the Tripura Joint Entrance examination.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
Tripura Jee Important Dates
Expected dates of Tripura JEE 2019 are tabulated below:
|Availability of TBJEE 2019 Application Form||First week of January 2019|
|Last Date of TBJEE 2019 Application Form||Fourth week of January 2019|
|Availability of TBJEE 2019 Admit Card||Fourth week of March 2019|
|Date of TBJEE 2019 Entrance Exam||Fourth week of April 2019|
Go through the complete guide on TJEE 2019 for complete details on the following topics.
- Eligibility criteria
- Important Dates
- Application form
- Exam Pattern
|Name of Exam||TJEE 2019|
|Examination Conducting Body||Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) under the Directorate of Higher Education|
|Courses||Engineering, Technological, Veterinary, Agriculture, Fisheries and other professional UG courses|
|Colleges||Colleges under TBJEE|
Tripura JEE 2019 Application Form
The TJEE 2019 Application form will be available tentatively from the First week of January 2019. The various modes of obtaining the Application form and process for submitting each is mentioned below.
The application form and prospectus may be obtained from the counter of any of the following Institutions after the payment of Rs. 90/- in cash.
- TBJEE- Agartala
- College- Dharmanagar
- K. Mahavidyalaya- Kailash Nagar
- D. Memorial College- Khowai
- Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar College- Belonia
- S. Mahavidyalaya- Udaipur
TBJEE 2019 Postal Request:
The Application form and prospectus can be obtained by Postal request from the office of TBJEE by sending a postal order of the Rs.100/- in favour of TRIPURA BOARD OF JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION, payable at Agartala Head Post Office.
TBJEE 2019 Application Form Online
- Candidates can download the Application form and prospectus online through official website of TBJEE: www.tbjee.nic.in
- The application form and prospectus may be downloaded from the website. In this case, the applicant must submit a challan of Rs. 100/- as Examination fee at any State Bank of India.
- Candidates must deposit their application fee through challan supplied by TBJEE at any branch of State Bank of India within the stipulated period mentioned on the TBJEE website/form.
Application Form Fee
|CATEGORY||EXAMINATION FEES (RUPEES)|
|SC & ST||Rs.300/-|
|BPL SC & ST||Rs.200/-|
The examination fees will be different for the different categories. The examination fee has to be submitted online. You can check the details from the below-mentioned table.
|Category||Examination Fees (expected)|
|SC / ST||300/-|
|BPL SC & ST||200/-|
For official Information brochure containing all details click Here.
TJEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Tripura Joint Entrance Exam are led by TBJEE.
|Residence / Domicile||
1. Children of All India Services Officers, born in Manipur-Tripura cadre are eligible.
2. Children of State Government employees posted outside Tripura are eligible.
3. Children of Officer on deputation to the Government of India / Officer to the Central Government are eligible under certain conditions.
|Academics and Subjects||
|Previous Allotment w.r.t. JEE||
Tripura Entrance 2019 Exam Pattern
- Subjects: There will be 4 different question paper booklet for the 4 subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Maximum marks: The Maximum Marks of each question paper will be 100.
- Duration: Duration will be 2 hours.
- Question Type: The type of questions will be multiple choice.
- Number of questions in each booklet: 50
- Marks: 2 marks.
- Negative marking: No negative marking.
- TJEE is divided into three different groups, depending on the subjects chosen.
- Candidate can choose to appear from any of the four subjects offered by TBJEE, namely, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- The minimum number of subjects a candidate may appear for is three and the maximum number of subjects is four.
TBJEE 2019 Syllabus
- TBJEE 2019 Syllabus includes class 11 and 12 topics.
- And the subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
- Aspiring Candidates must go through the detailed syllabus before starting the exam preparation.
The syllabus PDF is available here to download.
Tripura Board JEE Admit Card/ hall ticket
- Admit card for Examination of TBJEE 2019 may dispatched to the candidate who has successfully filled the Application form.
- Candidates will receive the admit card at your corresponding Address.
- Admit card is the most important document to sit for the exam, without it candidates will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
Details mentioned on TBJEE Admit card
Before going to the examination hall make ensure that the following details must be there in your TBJEE 2019 admit card.
- Your Name
- Your Enrollment Number
- Test Centre details
- Examination Timings
- Your Photograph
- Some of the Important instructions
NOTE: In case of any postal issue, you did not received your Admit card then you are requested to contact the Office of Tripura Board Of Joint Entrance Examination, Old Secretariat Complex, Finance building, Agartala, West Tripura.
The Tripura Joint Entrance result will be announced after the commencement of the entrance test. TBJEE Board will publish the result tentatively in the first week of June 2019. The actual dates are yet to be announced. Along with results, merit list will be published by the Board.
|Result Declaration||First Week of June 2019|
|Counselling||June – July 2019|
Tripura Joint Entrance 2019 Counselling
- The counselling will be held tentatively in the month of June 2019 and dates are yet to be announced for TJEE 2019.
- And Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination is responsible for counselling.
TBJEE Seats: The seats are yet to be announced by TBJEE Board. As soon as Board announce the total number of seats in different university/institution and course wise seats, we will update the information here.
Tripura JEE 2019 Exam Highlights
Name of the Examination
|Tripura Joint Entrance Examination 2019 TJEE|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||Tripura Joint Entrance Board (TBJEE)|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in Engineering, Technological, Veterinary, Agriculture, Fisheries and other professional undergraduate courses.|
Mode of Examination
Colleges Under TBJEE exam
The list of Tripura joint Entrance Examinations TBJEE Board colleges are given here.
- RIMS, Imphal , Manipur
- AGMC, Agartala Regional Dental College, Guwahati
- Birbhum Vivekananda Homeopathy Medical college & Hospital, West Bengal
- Bengal Homeopathic Medical College, West Bengal
- Burdwan Homeopathy Medical college, West Bengal
- Institute of Nursing Science, Durjoynagar , Agartala
- Tripura Institute of Paramedical Science (TIPS), Hapania
- RIPANS, Aizwal, Mizoram
- Dibrugarh University, Assam
- Bengal Institute of Pharmaceutical Sceinces, West Bengal
- TIPS,Hapania, Tripura(west)
- Bhavan’s Tripura College of Sciences & Technology, Agartala
- Down Town College, Assam
- TIPS, Hapania, Tripura(W)
- College of Vety.Sciences & A.H., Aizawl, Mizoram
- College of Agriculture, Imphal, Manipur (CAU).
- College of Agriculture, Lembuchera, Agartala.
- College of Horticulture & Forestry, Pasighat, Arunachal Pradesh (CAU).
- College of Post –Graduate Studies, Barapani, Maghalaya (CAU).
- College of Agriculture, SASRD, Nagaland Univ, Medziphema.
- College of Agricultural Engineering & Post Harvest Tech. Ranipool, Gangtok, Sikkim(CAU).
- College of Vety. Sciences & A.H., Selesih, Mizoram.
- Dr. Y. S. Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry, Solan, H.P
- College of Fisheries, Lembuchera, Agartala.
- College of Horticulture & Forestry, Pasighat, Arunachal Pradesh
- College of HomeScience, Sangsanggre, West Garo Hills, Tura, Meghalaya
- Tripura Institute of Technology (TIT), Narsingarh, Agartala.
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on TJEE 2019″.
tripura joint entrance question paper, colleges under tbjee, tripura joint entrance exam 2019, tbjee seats.