Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test also known as TS EAMCET is conducted by Jawahar Lal Nehru Technical University, Hyderabad. The TS EAMCET 2019 Result has been announced on 10 June 2019. The paper will be of 2 types; one for Engineering aspiring candidates and other for Agricultural and Medical aspirants. Both the papers consist of 160 objective type questions.
Latest Update: TS EAMCET 2019 Result and Rank Card has been released on 10 June 2019. Click here> Result.
TS EAMCET 2019 Result
The results has been announced just after the release of official answer key and it has been released online on the official website. Separate rank cards will also be sent to the respective candidates to their corresponding addresses. The scores in the result is based on the individual scores that are out of 160 marks for a particular paper and also the intermediate weightage percentage of an individual candidate is calculated. Using this weightage percentage, the TS EAMCET 2019 weightage is calculated that is used to prepare the merit list.
How To Check Result?
- Go to the official website of TS EAMCET 2019
- Then, click on the link ‘results’ on the main page of the website.
- The next page will ask for admit card number of the candidate.
- Click the send button and wait for the page to load.
- The next page will display the result of the candidate along with their personal details, rank, admit card number, subject wise marks (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology), EAMCET marks, maximum marks, inter percentage, inter weightage and EAMCET weightage.
- After this, the candidate can either save the result or take a print out of it for future references.
Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test Result
JNTUH declares the result of TS EAMCET. Candidates can check their result online using their Unique Registration Numbers and Hall Ticket Number.
To check your result on TS EAMCET official website click here.
The results once released will be used by the Authorities to prepare the merit list and call the qualified candidates for the counselling process and the final admissions into the various colleges.