UKSEE 2019 Registration Process: Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination or UKSEE 2019 is a State Level Entrance Examination. Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) is the conducting body of this exam. On qualifying this UK Entrance exam, students can get admission in first year BHMCT, B.Pharma & MCA Degree courses. Interested students can also get admission in 2nd year of (Lateral Entry) B.Tech, B.Pharma and MCA courses.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
UKSEE 2019 Registration Process will be conducted by UTU for admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Candidates first need to register for this exam. The link for registration will be available on the official website. Link for the same will be provided n this page. Moreover, candidates can apply online only, there is no provision for applying offline.
Read the article below for all the details on UTU Registration 2019. We have provided here all the guidelines that candidates need to follow during UKSEE 2019 Registration Process.
UKSEE 2019 Registration Process
Some important information at a glance:
Name of the exam: Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam 2019
Conducting body: Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU)
Commonly known name: UKSEE 2019
Date of exam: 13 – 14 May 2019(Tentative)
Only candidates have domicile of Uttarakhand can apply for seats in B. Tech, B. Pharma, MCA (lateral entry).
Admission to B. Tech 1st year will be through JEE Main score. (details at end of page)
How to go for UKSEE 2019 Registration Process?
- The applicants need to fill the application form on or before a specific last date and make the payment via ONLINE mode only.
- The candidates must have to complete the online application form in all respect and also to upload his/her photograph in the appropriate box.
- Furthermore, the conducting body will reject the incomplete application forms.
- The photograph must be of minimum 35X45 mm with at least 75% coverage of the face and head.
- There will be no refund initiated the application fee once paid.
- The candidates will have to send the filled application form to the given address from the official website of UTU.
Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam Registration Process 2019
There is certain information required for the registration and candidate must make sure that he/she is having them in advance. Some of them are:
- Mailing Address
- ID proof details
- Contact no.
Process required for the Uttarakhand Technical University Registration 2019
The last day to submit the application form of UKSEE 2019 can be the third week of May 2019. It is to be noted that no official dates have been announced for UKSEE so we are assuming here by taking a look at the last year’s dates. But the chances are quite high that the Uttarakhand State Engineering Exam will take place in the last week of May only. visit official website http://uktech.ac.in
UKSEE 2019 Registration fee
The UTU will accept JEE Main Scorecard for Admission to B. Tech 1st year. Uttarakhand Technical University will conduct the counselling only. The DTE Uttarakhand will take care of counselling along with UTU. The JEE Main is National Level Engineering Entrance Examination for admission to UG level B.Tech. Programs.
Stay tuned to Entrancezone for more updates about UKSEE 2019 Registration Process.
Refer link to Important dates Is here.
Refer link to Admit card is here.
uksee 2019 application form, upsee 2019, uksee lateral entry syllabus, colleges under uksee, uksee counselling 2018, uksee college list, uksee leet, uksee 2018 application form.