UKSEE 2019 (Uttrakhand State Entrance Examination) is a Yearly Entrance Examination conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). This exam is conducted for the admission in Bachelor Degree courses such as B.Pharma, BHMCT & B.Tech and also for MCA. However, the admission in B.Tech through UKSEE is for a student of the second year only. For admission in First year B.Tech, JEE score is required. Given below is the complete guide to get through UKSEE 2019 including Dates, Eligibility, Application, Pattern, Results, and Counselling.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main April Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- SRM Univ. B.Tech Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Latest Update: NTA has released JEE Main 2019 Application From for April session.
UKSEE 2019 Important Dates
Candidates can check tentative dates from the table below:
|The issue of application form||Third week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit online application and fee||Last week of April 2019|
|Admit card available||Second week of May 2019|
|Exam date||Third week of May 2019|
|Result announcement||Fourth week of June 2019|
|Counselling begins||June 2019|
UKSEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for different courses are listed below. The Age, Qualification and Minimum percentage required to appear in the exam are altogether different for various courses.
- Tech.- For entry in the second year, a candidate must be having a qualified Diploma scoring minimum 45% from an AICTE approved college in a suitable branch of engineering/technology. OR candidates must have a B.Sc Degree of minimum 45% and the candidate must have passed 10+2 with mathematics as a subject. Also to be noted that candidate must be domicile of Uttarakhand for admission in 2nd-year courses.
- Pharma.– The candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry as main subjects along with a supporting subject from Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical vocational. For admission in the second Year, the candidate must have a qualified Diploma in Pharmacy-Allopathy 2 years after passing 10+2 or equivalent score with minimum 60%.
- BHMCT– For admission in Hotel management course, the candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum score of 60%.
- MCA– To is eligible for MCA, the candidate must be having Bachelor Degree with Mathematics at 10+2 level or graduation level with a minimum of 60% score. For admission in 2nd year, the candidate must have a qualification in BCA or B.Sc having mathematics as a primary subject in 10+2. Also, the candidate must be Domicile of Uttarakhand for admission in 2nd-year courses.
UKSEE Application Form 2019
- The UKSEE application form 2019 will be released by UTU in online mode.
- For separate courses students will have to submit separate application forms.
- Candidates will have to upload the scanned image of photograph as per the prescribed specifications.
- For change in category and exam centre NO request will be entertained.
- Students need not send the hard copy of the application form to the university.
How to fill the UKSEE 2019 Application Form online?
The stepwise process is given below:
- The candidates can get the Application form for UKSEE from the university campus and partnered post office and not through any online portals.
- And the fees for application is Rs. 1500/- for general and OBC that includes an application brochure and a handling charge of Rs. 125/-.
- Whereas for SC/ST students, the application form is for Rs. 750/-.
- After Filling the application form, it must be sent to the below-mentioned address:
The Registrar, Uttrakhand Technical University,
PO Chandanwadi, Premnagar, Suddhowala,
UKSEE Examination Pattern
UKSEE is an offline exam taken in a written format with MCQ type questions. There are four choices (A, B, C, D) for a particular question with only one correct choice. The exam is divided into 9 papers which are combined in accordance with the choice of course.
|Paper||Subjects||No. of questions|
|Paper 1||Physics and Chemistry||150|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT)||75|
|Paper 5||Aptitude test for MCA||100|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for Engineering Diploma Holders (2nd year)||75|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Pharmacy||75|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc Graduates (2ndyear)||75|
|Paper 9||Aptitude Test for MCA (2nd year)||75|
Papers for Different courses
|B.Pharma||Paper 1 and Paper 2 or Paper 3|
|B. Tech 2nd year (for Engg. Diploma Holders)||Paper 6|
|B. Pharma 2nd year (for Pharmacy Diploma Holders)||Paper 7|
|B. Tech 2nd year (for B.Sc Graduates)||Paper 8|
|MCA (2nd year)||Paper 9|
UKSEE 2019 Admit Card
For the candidates who have applied for the exam can download the Admit card from the user official website- www.uktech.ac.in . In the case of any misplacement or loss of the Admit card, the candidate has to pay Rs. 10/- for a new copy.
How to download Uttrakhand State Entrance Examination Hall ticket?
The steps to download the admit card of UKSEE 2019 is given below.
- Firstly, search for UKSEE official website.
- Look for Admit card link and click on the link.
- Now, fill in the information required, credentials asked to download the hall ticket.
- finally, candidates can see the Admit card on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout for future reference.
Evaluation of UKSEE 2019 Answer Sheet
Each answer with a correct choice will award the candidate 1 mark. The provision of zero marks to the candidate who gives no answer/ wrong answer/ more than one answer for a particular question. And also there is no negative marking in the exam. In the case of two or more candidates securing equal marks, then these points decide their merit:
- A candidate giving lesser no. of incorrect answers will get a higher rank.
- A candidate with higher age will get preference for higher merit.
- The candidates can also be compared to marks in qualifying examination.
UKSEE 2019 Results
The results for UKSEE will be announced in the month of May 2019 along with the answer keys. The candidates are placed in a separate merit list based on their UKSEE 2019 performance separately for each course. The candidates can check the official website for merit position, scorecard with total marks, individual subject marks and answer key after the results are declared. Candidates must check the website regularly after the examination. In addition to that, the University will also inform about the declaration of UKSEE results by advertising in newspapers. However, candidates are requested to visit the University website.
UKSEE 2019 Counselling
Candidates who are selected will have to pay Rs. 1000/- as counselling fee through Demand Draft in the name of Finance Controller, UTU payable at Dehradun.
Documents that are necessary to carry at the time of the counselling process are –
- 10th and 10+2 passing certificates.
- Bachelor Degree certificate.
- Domicile Certificate (Uttarakhand domicile is a mandatory document for admission in the second year).
- Admit Card of UKSEE.
- Scorecard of UKSEE.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Voter ID).
For recent Notifications and changes in UKSEE, the candidates can visit the official website of Uttrakhand Technical University (UTU), http://www.uktech.ac.in.
The Engineering aspirants must give JEE Main exam for nationwide selection.
UKSEE 2019 Entrance Highlights
Name of Exam of Examination
|Uttrakhand State Entrance Examination|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||Uttrakhand Technical University (UTU)|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in B.Pharma, BHMCT & B.Tech|
Mode of Examination
2 hours 30 Minutes
- Those candidates who have passed/are appearing in the qualifying Examination from/in other states, but have Domicile of Uttarakhand are eligible to apply for admission under Uttarakhand quota.
- At the time of Counselling, Domicile Certificate must be produced issued by the competent authority.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from Uttarakhand Technical Board/ Universities are also eligible for lateral entry seats but will not be eligible for any reservation.
- In Government Funded Institutes, the Reservations for Uttarakhand candidates will apply as per Uttarakhand Government rules and for all India seats, the Reservations will be applicable as per the Central Government rules.
- For courses conducted by University Departments/Government Engineering Colleges/Institutes, the intake will be through UKSEE-2019 only and the seats will be reserved as per norms of Uttarakhand Government.
- For self-financing institutes, the Reservation will be as per norms applicable at the time of Counselling.
Colleges Under The Uttarakhand Technical University
Besides running M.Tech and M.Pharma Programme in various disciplines in their own campus, the Uttarakhand Technical University has 8 constituents & 132 affiliated colleges too. The list of 8 constitutes colleges are given below:
|S.NO||Name Of The Colleges|
|1.||THDC-Institute of Hydropower Engineering and Technology, New Tehri|
|2.||Institute of Technology, Gopeshwar|
|3.||Seemant Institute of Technology, Pithoragarh|
|4.||Women Institute of Technology, Dehradun|
|5.||Institute of Technology, Uttarkashi (under construction)|
|6.||State Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology & Applied, New Tehri|
|7.||Institute of Technology Tanakpur (under construction)|
|8.||Institute of Technology, Salt, Almora (proposed)|
NTA JEE Main 2019
The JEE Main 2019 is now conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency). This is a National Level Engineering Entrance Examination for premium institutes like IITs, IITs, NITs and CFTIs. The Joint Entrance Examination (Main) is also an eligibility test for JEE Advanced exam. JEE advanced is the only gateway for IIT admissions.
“Stay Informed to EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on UKSEE 2019.”
uksee 2019 syllabus, uksee 2019 exam, uksee lateral entry syllabus, uksee previous year question papers, uksee college list, uksee 2019 syllabus, colleges under uksee, uksee 2018 application form, uksee counselling 2018.