UPESEAT 2019 Result will be available soon. Students who desire to appear for the examination may visit the website and fill the application form. The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) was founded in 2003, since then UPES started Domain Specialised Programs such as Aerospace, Business, Design, Health, Safety & Environment, High Technology, Information Technology, Infrastructure, Legal Studies, Planning & Architecture, Public Policy, Mechanical, Oil & Gas, Power, Transportation & Logistics, etc. It will be conducted by the University Of Petroleum And Energy Services. UPES School of Engineering (SOE) opens applications for B.Tech Programs. And the last date to apply for UPESEAT 2019 is 08 May 2019. UPESEAT 2019 for the admission in various Undergraduate Engineering courses of the University of Petroleum and Energy Sciences. And, UPES Engineering Aptitude Test is conducted every year in May. The Registration link for the 2019 exam is open now and the official link is given below. Also, the applicants looking for admission into the University can apply for this test. UPES conducts Entrance Examination for admission in B.Tech, B.Des, M.Des, M.Tech, MBA and LLB courses. Admission to the B.Tech programmes will be through UPESEAT for 80% of the seat intake. The remaining 20% of the seats will be for the non-examination entry – JEE Main or class 12 merit. However, if seats are unfilled for these categories, the university will use UPSEAT merit to allow the seats. UPESEAT & ULSAT 2019 important dates are announced and the computer-based test will be held from 13 – 19 May 2019 (CBT).
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Latest Update: UPESEAT 2019 Exam Result will be available soon. Click here> Result.
UPESEAT 2019 Slot Booking has been started from 18 April 2019. Check here for slot booking details
UPESEAT 2019 Online Application Form has been released. Check here> application form.
UPES Exam Dates 2019
Candidates can appear for the early B.Tech Entrance Exam on any of the dates given below. The important dates of the UPESEAT Exam dates are noted below and the official dates will be announced soon by the concern University.
|Events||Important Dates (Revised)|
|The opening of online application form||Available|
|Last date to apply||08 May 2019|
|Slot Booking||18 April 2019|
|UPESEAT & ULSAT 2019 (CBT) Exam Date||13 – 19 May 2019|
|Announcement of result||Last week of May 2019|
|Counselling for board merit||The third week of June 2019|
|Non-Exam JEE Main Merit & Non-Exam Board Merit for B.Tech course||The second week of June 2019|
|UPESEAT 2019 counselling||Fourth week of June 2019|
UPES 2019 Latest Update
The University latest Notification will be updated here.
- UPESEAT 2019 Application Form has been released. Click here for application details.
- Find detailed information about JEE Main 2019 April Session Exam Here.
- The Admission in B.Tech programs at the School of Engineering is open now.
- The UPES Exam Date for Online Test is 13 – 19 May 2019(Revised).
- Also, the admission criteria for UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) is given below.
UPES Engineering Aptitude Test Result
As per last year dates of UPES Engineering Aptitude Test Result, it will be announced in June 2019. Candidates can check their result by entering application no. and Date of birth. The result will not be sent to anyone individually. The University will release the Merit list on the basis of marks secured by candidates. According to the merit list released by the University, candidates will be called for the counselling round.
UPESEAT Result Details
There are so many things which have to be noted by the candidate about result card.
- It is a very important document to be asked at the time of counselling, so, keep it safe.
- It will contain the candidate’s sectional as well as overall marks.
- The rank secured by the candidates will also be mentioned on the result.
- It will also include the category-wise rank and overall rank.
- Candidates must note down their rank. The Authority will provide the admission on the basis of the candidate’s rank secured in the entrance exam and choices opted at the time of counselling.
- Keep the downloaded result safe till the admission process will over.
UPESEAT Eligibility Criteria
The admission to the 80% seats Bachelor of Technology of University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) will be through UPESEAT and 10% seats will be filled via Board merit and 10% seats via JEE Main merit. The eligibility conditions required to apply are as follows:
- UPESEAT TEST: Applicants must have 60% marks in 12th Board or equivalent.
- BOARD MERIT & JEE MAIN MERIT: For Board merit 80% marks at 10th and 12th and minimum 80% marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics). For JEE Main Merit candidates must have 60% aggregate marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) in class 12.
- JEE Main Cutoff: The cut-off rank of JEE Main 2019 will be announced on the official website of UPES after the declaration of JEE Main 2019 result.
- Age Criteria: Applicants with D.O.B (Date of Birth) falls on or after 1 October 1995, are eligible to apply for admission.
UPESEAT 2019 Application Form
UPESEAT 2019 Application forms can be filled in two ways.
- The online application form for UPESEAT 2019 is available now.
- The last date of depositing the UPES Dehradun application form 2019 is 08 May 2019.
- The Application form Fee is Rs 1850/- can be deposited through online/ offline payment methods i.e. Net Banking /Credit card/ Debit card or Demand Draft.
Manual Submission of Form:
Candidates can also buy the Application form from UPES admission counters with Prospectus at Ahmedabad / Chandigarh/ Cochin / Coimbatore / Delhi / Dehradun / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Mumbai by paying the fee through DD or by cash of Rs 1850/-. The DD should be made in favour of “UPES”, payable at Dehradun.
UPESEAT 2019 Application Fee
|For Indian Candidates||Rs. 1850/-|
|For Foreign Candidates||$75|
Candidate should pay the requisite amount of Application fee to successfully submit the Application form.
UPESEAT Syllabus 2019
- UPES has made it clear that the UPESEAT 2019 syllabus will be based on the JEE Main syllabus. Therefore candidates need to prepare accordingly.
- NCERT Books are also an important source of preparation. UPESEAT 2019 exam is scheduled from 29 April to 05 May 2019.
- Candidates are advised to go through this article for details about Syllabus regarding UPESEAT 2019 is given below:
UPESEAT 2019 Syllabus Details
Exam Pattern of UPESEAT 2019
The examination pattern of UPESEAT 2019 is divided into 5 sections mentioned below in table:
- Question Type: Objective type questions with multiple choice answers.
- Time duration: 3 hours.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
- No. Of Questions: 200 questions
- Marking Scheme: one mark each.
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|English Language Comprehension||30|
|Current Affairs Awareness||20|
- Practice different type of Papers, Test series, and books.
- Increase your speed of solving different questions at a shorter time.
- Go through the different types of books for revision.
- Schedule your strategies and take guidance from experts and seniors.
- Do not get stressed.
- Eat Healthy food and take proper sleep.
UPESEAT Admit Card 2019
As announced by the university itself, no Admit Card will be provided for UPESEAT 2019. This is in accordance with the fact that since the examination is completely online based test the students may give the same from any location convenient to them. All they require is a computer in a good working condition, a good internet connection, and a webcam.
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Engineering Aptitude Test Counselling
As expected a centralized counselling for UPES B.Tech seats will be conducted by University authority tentatively from 19 June 2019. There will be separate counselling arrangement for the candidates appearing for UPESEAT 2019 qualifiers and for the JEE Main merit list. As described earlier, 80% of seats will be allotted to UPESEAT merit holders and 10% seats to JEE Main 2019 and 10% seats to the Board Merit holders candidates.
UPESEAT 2019 Entrance Highlights
Name of the Examination
|University of Petroleum & Energy Engineering Aptitude Test|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)|
Category of the exam
|Admissions in Engineering|
|Duration of the exam||
Full Form of UPESEAT
|University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Engineering Aptitude Test.|
Uttarakhand Domicile Special Scholarships
- Marks: The requirement of marks percentage for the scholarship is 80% in 10th,12th and PCM for B.Tech stream.
- Candidate must be under 150 toppers of Uttarakhand Board.
- 1 seat per program will be allotted on the basis of merit.
- This category contains 15% seat reservation for Uttarakhand Domicile students. Candidate should have a Permanent Residence Certificate. (Sthai Niwas Praman Patra)
- Applicants can procure only one scholarship at a specific time. (either through Uttarakhand Board Merit or through Uttarakhand Domicile category).
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Engineering Aptitude Test Scholarship
- Boys will get only 25% of fee concession and girl candidates will get 35% fee concession as scholarship in the first year.
- This scholarship will get renewed in 2nd semester only if the student acquire 8/10 (SGPA).
- Scholarship for the consecutive year will be under the scholarship norms of UPES University.
- Compartment students will not be allowed for admission in UPES.
UPES offers scholarship on 5% seats of B.Tech. Where the 100% scholarship is offered on tuition fee the candidates scoring 85% marks in class 12th and 90% marks in PCM. The distribution of scholarship will be done on merit list prepared by University.
Note: Candidates need to produce “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” under this category for admission. If they fail to do so then the admission stand cancel and seat remain unfilled.
B.Tech Placements from 2016-2018
Courses at UPES Dehradun
|B.Tech Applied Petroleum Engineering with Specialisation in Upstream|
|B. Tech Geo-Sciences Engineering|
|B.Tech Geo-Informatics Engineering|
|B.Tech Applied Petroleum Engineering with Specialisation in Gas Stream|
|B.Tech Chemical Engineering with Specialisation in Refining & Petrochemicals|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering|
|B.Tech Automotive Design Engineering|
|B.Tech Mechatronics Engineering|
|B.Tech Aerospace Engineering|
|B.Tech Aerospace Engineering with Specialisation in Avionics|
|B. Tech. Electronic & Communication Engineering|
|B. Tech Civil Engineering|
|B. Tech Fire & Safety Engineering|
|B. Tech Electrical Engineering|
|B. Tech – Metallurgical & Materials Engineering|
|B.Sc. (H) Chemistry|
|B.Sc. (H) Mathematics|
|B.Sc. (H) Physics|
|M.Tech Petroleum Engineering|
|M.Tech Chemical Engineering with Specialisation in Process Design Engineering|
|M.Tech Pipeline Engineering|
|M.Tech Rotating Equipment|
|M. Tech Computational Fluid Dynamics|
|M.Tech Automation & Robotics Engineering|
|M. Tech Structural Engineering|
|M. Tech Health Safety & Environmental Engineering with Specialisation in Disaster Management|
|M. Tech Health Safety & Environmental Engineering|
|M. Tech Energy Systems|
|M. Tech Renewable Energy Engineering|
|M. Sc Chemistry|
|M. Sc Mathematics|
|M. Sc Physics|
|B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering ( Hons.) with Specialisation in Mainframe Technology|
|B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering ( Hons.) with Specialisation in Oil & Gas Informatics|
|B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering ( Hons.) with Specialisation in E-Commerce|
|B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering ( Hons.) with Specialisation in IT Infrastructure|
|B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering ( Hons.) with Specialisation in Business Analytics and Optimisation|
|B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering ( Hons.) with Specialisation in Banking, Financial Services & Insurance|
|B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering ( Hons.) with Specialisation in Cyber Security & Forensics|
|B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering ( Hons.) with Specialisation in Graphics & Gaming|
|B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering ( Hons.) with Specialisation in the Internet of Things and Smart Cities|
|B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering ( Hons.) with Specialisation in Mobile Application Development|
|B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering ( Hons.) with Specialisation in AI & Machine Learning|
|B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering ( Hons.) with Specialisation in Cloud Computing & Virtualisation Technology|
|B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialisation in Open Source & Open Standards|
|B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialisation in DevOps|
|B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialisation in Big Data|
|BCA with specialisation in :
|M. Tech Computer Science & Engineering|
|M. Tech By Research|
Bachelor of Design (B. Des) with specialisation
- Transportation & Mobility Design
- Industrial & Product Design
- Graphic Design
- Animation & VFX
- Interaction Design
- Interior & Retail Space Design
- Game design
Master of Design – (M.Des) with Specialisation
- Transportation Design
- Interaction Design
- Industrial Design
B.BA, B.com, B.A, B.Sc & MBA Courses With Specialisation
|B.BA Auto Marketing|
|B.BA Aviation Operations|
|B.BA spl. In Human Resources Management/ Marketing Management/ Operations Management|
|B.BA Digital Marketing|
|BBA Financial Analysis & Services|
|B.BA Foreign Trade|
|B.BA Logistics Management|
|B.BA Oil & Gas Marketing|
|B.BA Tourism & Hospitality Management|
|BA Public Policy and Administration|
|BA Energy Economics|
|B. Com (Hons)|
|B. Com (Hons) Banking and Insurance|
|B. Com (Hons) Taxation|
|MBA Oil & Gas Management|
|MBA Energy Trading|
|MBA Power Management|
|MBA Aviation Management|
|MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management|
|MBA International Business Management|
|MBA spl. In
Human Resources Management /
Marketing Management / Financial & Accounting Management /
|MBA Business Analytics|
|MA Energy Economics|
|B.A., LL. B (Hons) with Specialisation in Energy Law/ Criminal Law / Labour Law / Constitution Law|
|B.BA, LL. B (Hons) with
Specialization in Corporate Law/ International Trade & Investment Law / Banking, Finance & Insurance laws
|B. Com., LL. B (Hons) with specialization in Taxation Law/ Media & Entertainment law/ Legal Compliance and Secretarial Practices|
|B.Sc., LL. B (Hons) with specialization in Intellectual Property Rights/Food, Health & Environment Law/ Medical and Forensic Law|
- B.Tech Computer Science Engineering & LLB ( Hons.) with specialization in Cyber Laws/ IPR
- LLM Energy Laws / Business Law / International Economic Law / Law & Technology
|B.Sc Food, Nutrition & Dietetics|
|B.BA Hospital & Healthcare Management|
|Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma)*|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma)*|
UPESEAT 2019 Details
- UPES offers 87 domain focused courses across all these mentioned core sectors of key areas such as Energy, Infrastructure, Transportation, Information Technology, Design, Planning & Architecture, Public Policy, and Legal Studies.
- UPES University believes in designing the courses to equip young professionals with domain specific knowledge. Important details like important dates, eligibility criteria, application form requirements, admit card, counselling and result etc are updated here.
UPES Engineering Aptitude Official Link
The University of Petroleum and Energy Sciences official links are listed here.
Official University Website: www.upes.ac.in/upes-entrance-exams
“Stay Informed to EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on UPESEAT 2019.”
upes application form 2019 last date, upes admission criteria, upeseat exam centres, upes entrance exam 2019, upeseat 2019 fee structure, upeseat 2019 fee, upes application form 2019 last date, upes dehradun application form 2018, upes admission cut off, upeseat 2019 fees, upes exam date 2019, upes admission 2019.