UPSEE 2018 Registration Process is announced by AKTU. The registration starts from 23 January and the last date for registration is 30 March 2018. On qualifying, the exam candidate can obtain a seat in numerous UG and PG courses conducted by the university. Moreover, every candidate has to apply online. Also, the registration process for the exam requires the candidate to fill out the various details in the application and submit the form along with the application fee before the last date. Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) will conduct Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam 2018.
This exam is very important for aspirants willing to take admissions in the state of UP. There are more than 50 institutes in the state which accept admissions through UPSEE. So it is a very important exam for the candidates residing in the state of up.
Read the article below to get all information regarding the UPSEE 2018 Registration process. Registration begins on 23 January 2018.
UPSEE 2018 Important Information
The brief information about U.P. STATE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION is mention here.
Name of the examination: Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination 2018
Commonly known as UPSEE 2018
Conducting body: Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh (Formerly U.P. Technical University, Lucknow).
Last date to apply: 30 March 2018
How to go through UPSEE 2018 Registration Process
Given below are the general information about the registration process and the upsee 2018 application form. Read them carefully to know more about it. If the candidate still has some doubts, they can visit the official webpage of UPSEE 2018 i.e. upsee.nic.in.
- This page requires the user to fill up the personal details such as Name, father’s name, the domicile of the parents, state of passing the qualifying exam.
- It also contains various communication details such as candidate’s mobile number, address, E-mail address. After filling up these details.
- a candidate must set up a ‘password’ for security purpose and remember this password till the end of the admission process.
- After filling up the details the candidate must submit the application form by clicking on ‘Final Submit’ button at http://upsee.nic.in.
- Then, after the final submission, the candidates cannot edit any information in the application form.
- After the final submission, candidates are navigated to the next page that is to upload the various photographs of the candidate, his/her signature, and his/her thumb impression.
- Candidate must remember their application number and password to proceed for further references.
- Finally, Candidate should save a copy of their filled uptu online form 2018.
UPSEE Application Fees
The fee for the exam is given below. This is the requirement for the aspirant to be eligible for the exam.
- The candidate then comes to the payment page which is the final stage of applying in the UPSEE 2018. The fees for examination is Rs. 1000 for male/transgender candidates from general and OBC category and Rs. 500 for Female/Physically Handicapped candidates of all categories and SC/ST candidates.
UPTU/UPSEE Entrance Exam Date 2018
|Opening of online application form||23 January 2018|
|Closing of online application form||30 March 2018
|Corrections in filled-in application form||Upto 5 April 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Availability of admit card||20 April 2018 (11:00 AM) till exam day|
|Entrance examination date||29 April (for UG ) and 5-6 May (for PG)|
|Announcement of results||1st week of June 2018|
|UPSEE 2018 Counselling (1st round)||June 2018|
The candidates are advised to go to the official website of UPSEE and AKTU to check the latest updates on the registration process of UPSEE 2018.
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to UPSEE 2018 Registration Process.
upsee pg 2018, upsee full form.