AKTU has announced UPSEE 2019 Admission Notification. UPSEE 2019 is an online Entrance Exam for admissions in the various courses in the field of Technical, Management, Architecture and Computer. This exam is conducted by Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow. Furthermore, the Examination dates are released by AKTU. See the table below for UG and PG exam dates. Candidates should go through the information brochure before applying. The university will release it prior to the exam. Furthermore, they can go through the article to get all the details regarding the UPSEE 2019 Admission Notification.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
This exam is very important for aspirants willing to take admissions in the state of UP. There are more than 20 Institutes in the state which accept admissions through UPSEE. So it is a very important exam for the candidates residing in the state of up.
UPSEE 2019 Admission Notification:
Given below are all the important instructions and information an aspirant must be notified about. For any misunderstanding, the candidate can visit the official page of UPSEE 2019. The link to the same is given below. Read the points carefully in order to understand the simple issues faced by the candidate.
- Application for UPSEE 2019 can be made by submitting the online application form. This is the only way to apply for the exam.
- The online application form is available on the official website of UPSEE and the aspirants can submit it from the 23 January to 15 March 2019.
- Candidates should check the Eligibility criteria and applied reservation category before they fill the application form. @ www.upsee.nic.in
- The candidates who have passed their qualifying exams from any institute that is in UP or whose parents are natives of UP are eligible for UPSEE.
- This exam can also be attempted by candidates who have passed the qualifying exam outside of UP and whose parents are not domicile of UP subject to the eligibility criteria in the information brochure.
- And Candidates must copy down their application form number in order to cope up with any future requirements.
- For admission in courses covered under UPSEE 2019, there is no age limit.
- For successfully submitting the application form, the candidates need to upload the scanned images of their recent photographs, left-hand thumb impression, and signature.
- The fees for examination is Rs. 1000/- for male/transgender candidates from the general and OBC category and for female/Physically handicapped candidates of all categories and SC/ST candidates is Rs. 500/-
- The final allotment of seats in the participating college will take place through the counselling process and it will be strictly according to the guidelines of UPSEE 2019 merit of candidates.
- The exam conductor body will not refund the fee that the students pay at the time of counselling process under any conditions if the candidate is absent during the admission process at allotted institutes.
UPSEE 2019 Admission Notification & Exam Dates
The exam date for the exam of UPSEE is released by the board. The dates can be used by the candidates to prepare a personal schedule and also they do not miss any expiry date. Make sure to go through the schedule below.
|1.||Online Application Form Starts
||23 January 2019
|2.||Form Submission Last Date||15 March 2019|
|3.||Form Correction Window||26 March 2019|
|4.||Form Correction Window Last Date||03 April 2019(till 5:00 PM)|
|5.||Download Admit card||15 April 2019
|6.||Examination date||21 April 2019|
|7.||Result Declaration Date||1st week of June 2019
|8.||Counselling Initiation||10 June – 15 July 2019
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam Brief Information
Candidates can go through this page and official website of UPSEE and AKTU in order to apply for the exam and get notified about the various aspects of the examination.
Examination Conducting Body: Dr A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh (Formerly U.P. Technical University, Lucknow).
Name of Examination: U.P. State Entrance Examination.
Courses: First Year of B.Tech./B.Arch./B.Des./B.Pharm. / BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA/MBA(Integrated)/MCA/MCA (Integrated). And 2nd Year of B. Tech./B.Pharm./MCA (Lateral Entry)
Level of Exam: State Level, Government of Uttar Pradesh
Opening Date for filling of On-Line Application: 15 March 2019 (11:00 AM)
Date of Examinations: 21 APril 2019.
Detailed information related to UPSEE 2019 Admission Notification is given below.
|UPSEE Syllabus||Exam Pattern|
|UPSEE Exam Details||Result|
Stay tuned for more updates regarding this exam on Entrancezone.
upsee 2019 application form, upsee.nic.in login, uptu form 2019, uptu form date 2019, uptu result 2018, uptu online form 2019, uptu entrance exam 2019, uptu exam date 2019.