The applicants must fulfil the UPSEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria led down in UPSEE 2019 information brochure released by Dr A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh (Formerly U.P. Technical University, Lucknow). However, the students appearing in the 12th class board in 2019 are also eligible to appear. For successful participation in the Entrance Exam UPSEE 2019, the candidates are required to follow the Eligibility criteria for various courses before filling the application form. Furthermore, UPSEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria is released with information brochure by AKTU. Furthermore, the course wise eligibility criteria for B.Tech, BHMCT/ BFAD / BFA, B.Arch, MBA / MCA / MAM is given below:
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Candidates are advised to read the UPSEE Information Brochure (Linked Below) carefully, check their Eligibility and applicable Reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application form.
UPSEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
U.P. State Entrance Examination is open to all the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination (10+2) from any institution located in U.P. or whose parents are Domicile of U.P.
The Eligibility criteria for this exam can be summarised as:
- For admission in the first year of B.Tech/B.Pharma, the interested candidate must be clear pass out of an intermediate examination of UP Board or 10+2 level of examination or its equivalent.
- Further, the candidate must have secured a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category) in the total of required three subjects.
- Also, the admission is available in the second year provided that the candidate must have passed a three year engineering diploma or pharmacy diploma from an institution of UP while scoring 45% marks.
- For admission in these courses, the candidate must have clearly passed an intermediate exam of UP Board or 10+2 level of examination or its equivalent conducted by any recognised board/university and he/she must have scored 45% of marks without grace (40% for SC/ST category) in total.
- The candidate must have clearly passed an Intermediate exam of UP Board or 10+2 level of examination or equivalent exam conducted by any recognised board or university.
- Also, Applicants must have scored the minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate and must have clearly passed without grace.
- NATA is compulsory for admission to Architecture courses in India as per COA notification.
- Candidates applying for admission in first year MBA through UPSEE 2019, the candidate must have passed his/her bachelor’s degree of minimum three years’ duration from any recognised university of India.
- Further, must have secured the minimum of 50% of marks (45% for SC/ST).
- Moreover, for admission to MCA, the minimum marks in the bachelor’s degree must be 50% (45% for SC/ST).
- Also, admission in MCA requires the candidate top pass mathematics at 10+2 or graduation level.
Course Wise Educational Qualification
The following subject combination required in the qualifying examination for the admission to the first year of different courses available under U.P State Entrance Examination 2019:
|Course||Compulsory Subjects||Anyone of the following Subjects|
|B. Tech/ B.Des/ MCA(Integrated)||Physics & Mathematics||Chemistry/ Bio-Technology /
Biology / Technical Vocational subject
|B. Tech.(Bio-Technology)||(i) Physics & (ii)
Mathematics OR Biology
|Chemistry/ Bio-Technology / Technical
|B.Arch||Physics & Mathematics||Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biology/
Engineering Drawing / Technical
|B. Pharm.||Physics & Chemistry||Mathematics/ Bio-Technology/
Biology / Technical Vocational Subject
|B. Tech. (Agriculture Engg.) Agriculture discipline.*||Agriculture discipline.*|
AKTU / Uttar Pradesh Technical University
|Application Form||UPSEE Complete Details|
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on UPSEE 2019 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA.”