VITEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria contains all the information required to qualify/appear in the Entrance Exam. The examination will be held in April 2019. Interested candidates seeking admission into 4-year Degree courses in engineering and technology can apply as soon as possible.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
It is an outstanding Engineering Examination managed by one of the top Engineering Institutes of India i.e. Vellore Institute of Technology. Application Eligibility Criteria for VITEEE 2019 is available on VIT official website issued from 01 November 2018. The last date of online form submission is first week of March 2019.
VITEEE 2019 Highlights
|VITEEE Eligibility Criteria||Specifications|
|Nationality||Indian nationals/ NRI(Non Resident Indian National) /PIO(Person Of Indian Origin) /OCI(Overseas Citizen Of India) holder|
|Age||Born on/after July 01, 1996.|
|Minimum Marks||60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM/PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent)|
VITEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Qualification Criteria for Admission Into Various Courses at Vellore Institute of Technology VITEEE is as follows.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Non-Resident of India have to provide additional supporting certificates for the admission.
Competitors showing up for the VITEEE must have the following documents with them:
The final result of the 10+2 class of Senior Secondary Examination board.
- Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination led by a recognised Board or University.
- Secondary School Certificate Examination of Cambridge University.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (Srilanka/London/Cambridge) at the Advanced (A) level.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma (IBD) of the Baccalaureate Office, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Applicants who only have study in Full Time, formal education or regular are eligible to apply.
Qualification Criteria for the Entrance Examination:
- Class 10+2 conducted by State Board/ CBSE/ ICSE.
- The Average marks in the subjects like PCM or PCB in 12th class (or its equivalent) aggregated together must be at least 60%.
- 10% concession in marks is given to Reserved Category candidates.
Applicants form SC/ST Category:
Applicants hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern conditions of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura needs Identification proofs TO PROVE Nationality.
Candidates, unable to provide the documents won’t be considered for admission to the University.
Also, applicants who have passed Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics at the Board level, are qualified for all the B.Tech. Programs.
The University will consider the Date Of Birth as recorded in the High School/DOB Certificate as valid. Also, applicants have to provide given certificates in original form as proof of their age at the time of counselling.
Read more about VIT University Details
Moreover, the official website of VIT University is http://www.vit.ac.in/
“Stay informed about EntranceZone Latest updates and feature articles regarding VITEEE 2019 eligibility criteria”.