VTUEEE 2019 Counselling will be done and take place for all the qualified candidates on the basis of their rank. For VTUEEE Phase I, VTU will be conducting a counseling session in the first week of May 2019 at VelTech University campus, Avadi – Chennai. Also, University will conduct the open counseling for all the candidates who will appear in for JEE Main 2019 and also for those candidates who have missed VTUEEE 2019 Counselling.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
VTUEEE 2019 Counselling
University will conduct Open counseling in May 2019 or June 2019 for phase 2. Further, Candidates who are applying directly for admission to the VTU will also get a call for the counseling if they fully satisfy the Eligibility Criteria. Scroll below to check all the important information related to VTUEEE Counselling.
VTUEEE Counselling Major Checkpoints:
- Firstly, Candidates Must carry their VTUEEE 2019 Hall Ticket.
- Also, original and one Xerox copy of Board Certificate class 10 and 12
- Original Marks Sheet of Class 12 or equivalent exam.
- Reserved candidates must bring their Community SC/ST reserved category Certificate.
- Nativity, Domicile Certificate (For all the candidates that belong to Jammu and Kashmir or the North Eastern States)
- A Demand Draft “DD” against the full fee as described in the information brochure of VTUEEE 2019 DD must be drawn in favor of “Vel Tech Dr. RR & Dr. SR Technical University”, which is payable at Chennai for firm allotment or an admission.
Note: Candidates will only be allowed to participate in the process of counseling only after the full verification of documents.
VTUEEE 2019 Counselling Online Option:
- For those candidates, who will not able to attend the process of counseling of VTUEEE 2019 in “Person” at the University main campus may also attend it online by clicking on the link provided by the official site of Vel Tech University. Candidates will have to pay an initial deposit default fee of Rs.10,000 for Provisional Branch Allotment online.
Documents required for VTUEEE Counselling
- VTUEEE Admit Card.
- Score Card of VTUEEE.
- VTUEEE Call Letter.
- Class 10 or 12 Board Certificate as a proof of DOB (date of birth).
- Marks Sheet of Qualifying Exam(class 12 or Equivalent).
NOTE*Candidates required submitting all documents in original along with one set of Xerox photocopies at the time of VTUEEE 2019 Counselling.