The VTUEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria will be set by the Dr. RR & Dr. SR Veltech University Examination Authority. The VTUEEE Eligibility Criteria consists of conditions such as Age limit, Academic Qualification, Domicile etc. The interested candidates should check all the eligibility conditions for VTUEEE Before filling the Application form. As a candidate can fill the application form only if they fulfil all the criterion. Hence, the candidates should go through the article below for more details regarding VTUEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
VTUEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The VTUEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria is available below:
- Firstly, an applicant should have passed or appeared in 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Also, the applicants should have either completed or appearing for, any one of the following examinations:
- 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by any State Board/CBSE
- The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE, New Delhi)
- National Institute of Open School (NIOS)
- Intermediate or 2-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognised Board or University.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or equivalent.
- The subject combination must be Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects and Mathematics or Biology as optional subjects.
- However, the candidates with Biology as an optional subject can opt for B.Tech Biotechnology and Biomedical.
- Further, the Vel Tech Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of 12th aggregate or VTUEEE Rank.
- Moreover, the state from which the candidate has studied and appeared for the qualifying examination (12 Board) will only be eligible irrespective of his nativity to another state.
- Also, candidates who have not completed 25 years of age as on 1st July 2019 are eligible.
- However, the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Challenged (PC) candidates can avail 5 years age relaxation.
- Further, the Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board only will be considered valid.
- Finally, the age relaxation up to six months may be granted by VTU in specific cases.
VTUEEE Eligibility Criteria
Mandatory Subject Combinations
For candidates aspiring to get admissions in B. Tech. programs offered at Vel Tech University, they must have passed Class XII (10 + 2) or equivalent from a recognised Board / University with Physics and Chemistry as mandatory subjects and the third subject as Mathematics / Biology.
And, to get further details visit the official website of Vel Tech University https://www.veltechuniv.edu.in/
Stay informed about VTUEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria latest updates and feature articles on EntranceZone.