WBJEE 2019 Answer Key (Official) has been released on 03 June 2019. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board has been conducting entrance exams since the year 1962 for the students seeking admissions in recognised private and government colleges for the Medical and Engineering streams. The eligible candidates can appear for the examination which will take place in May 2019. The benefit of appearing in this examination is that the candidates can appear for both PCM as well as PCB. The result will be available in the month of June 2019 following which the counselling procedure will start for the candidates who qualify the exam. The exam occurs in offline mode and is usually a pen and paper mode exam and also has negative marking for every incorrect answer.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Latest Update: WBJEE 2019 Answer Key (Official) has been released on 03 June 2019. Click here> Answer Key.
WBJEE 2019 Answer Key
The answer key of all the sets are available on the official website so that the candidates can cross-check their answers. The subjects involved in the exam include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. The selection of the candidates in carried out on the basis of the score and rank. The candidate needs to score above the minimum cutoff score that the examination authority has decided. The rank will be allotted to the selected candidates only.
WBJEE 2019 Unofficial Answer Key
|Institute||Papers & Answer Key||Solution|
|Pathfinder||Physics & Chemistry | Mathematics||–|
|Adamas Career||Physics & Chemistry | Mathematics||–|
|Resonance||Physics & Chemistry:
SET A | SET B | SET C | SET D
SET A | SET B | SET C | SET D
|Physics & Chemistry:
SET A Mathematics:
|MYWBUT||Physics & Chemistry: SET B
Mathematics: SET B
WBJEE 2019 Answer Key Dates
|WBJEE Paper I (Mathematics)||22 April 2019|
|WBJEE Paper II (Physics & Chemistry)||22 April 2019|
|Release of WBJEE preliminary answer key 2019||18 May 2019|
|Release of WBJEE final answer key 2019||22 May 2019|
|Announcement of WBJEE 2019 result||5 June 2019|
How to Download the WBJEE 2019 Answer Keys?
Steps to Download The Answer Key:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the board
- Then, look out for the answer keys of the exam
- Further, open the PDF files subject-wise
- Finally, save and check the set (A, B, C, D) of the answer sheet
The candidate can download the answer key before the result is declared, Candidates can cross-check the answers and calculate the rank on its basis.
Calculation Of Score Using Answer Key
Given below is the section wise distribution of the Questions and the different categories in which they are divided:
|Category||No. of questions in Mathematics||No. of questions in Chemistry||No. of questions in Physics|
Scoring varies for each questions according to the category of these questions:
|Category||Correct answer||Incorrect/multiple answers|
|Category 3||+2||– For partial correct response, 2 x (no. of correct answer marked)/(total no. of correct answer)
– 0 marks for combination of both correct and incorrect responses
Candidates can now calculate their expected score by using simple formula.
Total Score= No. of correct Questions – No. of incorrect Questions.
How To Challenge WBJEE Answer Key?
- Candidates have The Right to challenge WBJEE 2019 Answer key.
- Preliminary Answer key is expected to release on 18 May 2019.
- Candidates can challenge the answer key only if they can provide material in support of their claim.
- Payment of Rs. 500 for challenging the answer key can be made online through Debit card/ Credit card or Net banking.
- The additional fee is non – refundable.
- Authority will accept and respond if the objection is accepted.
The official website of WBJEE:
“Stay tuned with EntranceZone to keep getting updates about WBJEE 2019 Answer Key.”