WBJEE 2019 Counselling: WBJEE 2019 Counselling Registration will be started from 09 June 2019. West Bengal Entrance Examination Board conducts the entrance exam in the offline mode and also has negative marking for every incorrect answer. Counselling will take place after results for seat allotment.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
West Bengal Entrance Examination Board will announce the result on its official website in June 2019. Candidates can save and download their result for Counselling procedure. Check your result, on the above result Link.
WBJEE 2019 Counselling
Firstly, after the result of the exam is declared, the counselling procedure is decided and all inform to all the selected candidates depending on their score and rank in the Examination. The candidates need to follow this counselling procedure and reach the centres accordingly. Also, the original ID documents are necessary along with the scorecard or else the candidate will not get permission for admission.
The candidates need to pass the cutoff score to take part in the counselling procedure. Further, the counselling will start in the month of June 2019 and will be available on the official website along with the results of the candidate. The seats will also be allocated according to the choices filled in by the candidates.
WBJEE 2019 Counselling Schedule
|Result declaration||23 May 2019|
|Mock Counselling||28 May to 02 June 2019|
|Online registration, creation of password and registration fee payment||09 – 15 June 2019|
|Online choice filling||09 – 16 June 2019|
|Choice locking by candidates||15 – 16 June 2019|
|Choice locking by the system||16 June 2019 (mid night)|
|Seat allotment (First round)||19th June 2019|
|Physical reporting for document verification, initial fee payment, collection of allotment cards at RCs, admission withdrawal, etc.||20 – 25 June 2019|
|Physical reporting & admission at finally allotted institutes||20 – 07 July 2019|
|Seat allotment (Second round)||27 June 2019|
|Physical reporting for document verification, etc. (after Second round seat allotment)||28 June to 01 July 2019|
|Seat allotment (Third round)||04 July 2019|
|Physical reporting for document verification, etc. (after Third round seat allotment)||05 – 06 July 2019|
|Physical reporting & admission at finally allotted institutes||05 – 07 July 2019|
|Admission process closes||07 July 2019|
|Vacancy list for Mop-up round of counselling||11 July 2019|
|Registration, payment of advance admission fee and choice filling||13 – 16 July 2019|
|Mop-up round Seat Allotment result||17 July 2019|
|Reporting to institutes and completing admission||17 – 20 July 2019|
How to apply for WBJEE 2019 Counselling?
The candidate needs to follow the following steps-
- Visit the official website.
- Provide details of the roll number, date of birth and all the other details asked for.
- Download the e-chalan from the website.
- The candidate need to order the colleges priority-wise on the basis of which the candidates will get seats later on.
- The counselling fee will be available later.
- The documents which are compulsory at the time of counselling include-
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Admit Card of WBJEE
- Category certificate
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Printout of WBJEE 2019 rank
- Receipt of e-chalan receipt
- Allotment letter of WBJEE 2019
- Domicile and PWD certificate if applicable
The candidate needs to follow the guidelines as given by the board and stick to the schedule.
Fee to be paid at Reporting centres:
|S.No.||Allotted Quota||Amount To Be Paid|
|2.||State Aided Universities/Government Institutes||Rs.5000/-|
WBJEE 2019 Distribution Of Seats
|S.No.||Category Name||No of Seats Allocated|
|2.||General Physically Handicapped||136|
|4.||ST Physically Handicapped||8|
|6.||OBC A Physically Handicapped||7|
|8.||SC Physically Handicapped||32|
|10.||OBC B Physically Handicapped||6|
The official website of WBJEE:
“Stay tuned with EntranceZone to keep getting updates about WBJEE 2019 Counselling.”