JEEDEC 2019 A Common Entrance Test to shortlist aspirants for admission in five years evening courses for Bachelor Degree in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering in Jadavpur University. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) will announce JEEDEC 2019. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding the information How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
JEEDEC 2019 Important Dates
Jadavpur University will announce JEEDEC 2019 Examination Dates.
|Online application form filling||July 2019|
|Last date to fill online application||July 2019|
|Document verification||July 2019|
|Allotment of seats||August 2019|
|Reporting to the allotted college||August 2019|
|Commencement of academic session||August 2019|
How to Apply for JEEDEC 2019?
The steps to apply for JEEDEC 2019 for admissions in Jadavpur University are given below.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website of Jadavpur University.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Applicants firstly need to register by clicking on Admissions Link on Homepage of the Website.
- Candidates can fill online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload thumb impression, signature and photograph and other applicable documents online with the desired Quality, Size.
- Pay the fee online.
- After the payment, Review the Application Form and Submit it.
- Put the thumb impression, signature and photograph at the required place on the form.
- Keep the Printout of Application Form for the future purpose.
How to Pay Application Fees for JEEDEC 2019
- After the candidate has successfully filled the online Application form for JEEDEC 2019, the Payment of Fee can also be done through Online Mode by Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- The duly filled-in e-challan needs to be submitted with Rs. 506/- in cash (Application fee: Rs. 500/-, Bank charges: Rs. 6/-) in any one of the branches of Allahabad Bank as notified in the website on all working days.
- After the fee payment, Candidates will receive confirmation mail that the candidates need to print the Acknowledgement Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website of Jadavpur University.
The Application Fee for Jadavpur University for all categories is Rs.500/- + bank charges.
Qualification Criteria for JEEDEC 2019
The candidates must have cleared the following criteria for JEEDEC 2019:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with IT Course from a recognised board/Institution.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have passed with at least 60% marks or equivalent Grade Point (at least 45% marks or equivalent Grade Point for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PWD) and with at least 60% marks in mathematics (at least 45% marks in mathematics for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PWD) with Diploma Examination from Undergraduate Council (UGC) Recognised University of India / Government / Statutory Body in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Applicant must have at least one-year relevant experience by 31 March 2019 in the respective field since publication of his/her Diploma examination result.
JEEDEC 2019 Syllabus
The JEEDEC Syllabus is released by Jadavpur University on the official website. The subject wise syllabus of JEEDEC 2019 is as follows:
Part – A
- Applied Mechanics
- the principle of virtual work
- Use of simple column formula.
- The solution of determinate trusses.
- Fluid Mechanic
Part – B
- General Civil Engineering
- Planning and Construction
- Sanitary Engineering
- Soil Mechanics
- Roads and Railways
- Units and dimension
- Direct current circuits
- Magnetic circuits
- Alternating current circuits
- Network theorems
- Measuring instruments
- DC generators and motors
- Generation, transmission, and distribution
- Semiconductor devices
- Applied Mechanics and Machine Design
- Fluid Mechanics, Fluid Machines & Thermal Engineering
- Operational features of basic machine tools
- Cutting tools
- Theory of metal cutting
- Press Work
- Iron-Carbon equilibrium diagram – heat treatment of steel
- Industrial Management
- Principles of Jigs and Fixtures
JEEDEC Paper Pattern
Duration: The said examination will be of two-hour duration.
Question type: Multiple Choice (MCQ) Objective type (four options including single correct answer).
Total number of questions: Candidate will be required to answer 100 (hundred) questions, each carrying 1 (one) mark.
Negative Marking: For each incorrect response (answer) 1/4 mark will be deducted.
- All questions will have to be answered on specially designed machine gradable OMR answer sheets.
- Answers are to be marked using Black/ Blue Ball Pen.
- There will be separate question papers for Electrical, Mechanical and Civil candidates.
- Overwriting on the OMR Sheet or more than one answers for a question will lead to cancellation of the particular answer of the question.
How to download Admit Card for JEEDEC 2019
- Admit Card is the mandatory document to appear for the JEEDEC 2019.
- The Admit Card will be available to download online on the official websites of WBJEEB.
- The Admit Card is a necessary document which will be needed at the time of Entrance Examination.
- Admit card can be downloaded from the official website and can be printed further.
- Make sure, the details on Admit Card is correct and also the Photograph on Admit Card is clear, if not then contact the authorities as soon as possible.
The Admit Card can be downloaded using the following steps:
- Visit the official website and then click on the link to download admit card.
- Candidate shall be required to use the following information for downloading the admit card: Registration Number/Roll No. Password/Date of Birth in dd-mm-yy format.
- After entering all the details, admit card will be flashed on the screen.
- Take a print out of the admit card for future use.
JEEDEC Question Paper
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board published the JEEDEC previous year’s Question paper on official website of WBJEE Board. (official link is given below)
The West Bengal Board conducts a special exam called JEEDEC-2019 for admission into five years evening courses for Bachelor Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering in Jadavpur University
Exam centre for WBJEEDEC:
Exam centre will be in the Kolkata city only.
Mode of answering the exam:
- The WBJEEDEC exam will be a paper pencil test and students have to mark their answers on a specially made optically machine-readable response (OMR) sheet which is checked by optical mark recognition, so candidates have to be extra cautious while marking the response.
- The correct way to respond is to circle the bubble given out of the four choices in the OMR sheet using black/blue point ball pen.
- Any other kind of marking like an unfilled bubble, filling with pencil, smudging on the sides of the paper, cross mark, tick mark, overwriting may lead to wrong/partial/ambiguous reading of the response.
- The question paper will be in 2 modes of language i.e. English & Hindi.
- Time limit of Exam is 2 hours.
- The exam will be of 100 marks.
- There will 50 Questions in the exam.
- 2 marks will be added to every right answer.
- Exam will be in MCQ type.
- One wrong answer will lead to -.5 mark.
WBJEE JEEDEC 2019 result will be declared on the official site at wbjeeb.in . The Board will publish the merit list and allotment of seats will be done through counselling to be conducted by WBJEEB.
Counselling JEEDEC 2019
Online Registration for West Bengal JEEDEC Counselling 2019
Candidates can follow the given procedure to fill online registration form of West Bengal JEEEDEC 2019 counseling-
- Visit the official website of WBJEE Board.
- Now click on ‘JEEEDEC‘ Tab on the homepage of the website.
- Click on ‘JEEEDEC 2019 counselling’ link provided in News & Notice section.
- Register by filling all the required details in the space provided.
- After the successful registration, the application form will appear on the screen.
- Now fill the application form.
- After final submission, take a printout of the filled-in application form.
- The Board will not conduct counselling or admission.
- The Board is only responsible for conducting the Entrance examination and publishing the merit list.
- The counselling is conducted at jadavpur University.
- All verification is done during Counselling, Admission and Registration by University.
- After result, if at any stage is found fraud, the candidature will be cancelled even after the result.
Documents Required at the time of Admission Under JEEDEC 2019
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate(+2))Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
- Reservation is available only for the candidates domiciled in West Bengal.
- List of Reserved seats for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD will be announced by the Counselling Authority.
- Candidates claiming such seats will have to submit relevant certificates.
West Bengal JEEDEC 2019 Seat Availability
|Category||Availability of seats|
|Exam Name||West Bengal JEEDEC 2019|
|Exam conducting Authority||WBJEE|
|Exam type||State level|
|Counseling Authority||Jadavpur University, Kolkata|
|Course offered||Bachelor Degree in Civil/Mechanical and Electrical Engineering|
|Date of WB JEEDEC result||Second week of July 2019|
|Commencement of Counseling||July 2019|
|Registration mode for counseling||Online|
|Website of WBJEE||www.wbjee.in|
|Website of Jadavpur University, Kolkata||www.jaduniv.edu.in|
WBJEE JEEDEC Address and Official Links
Controller of Examinations,
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board,
AQ-13/1, Sector –V,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091
For More details, Candidates can visit the official website here. Download WBJEE JEEDEC Information Brochure Here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates about JEEDEC 2019.