BMRC Job Recruitment 2017: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has announced a notification for Tahsildar, Dy. Tahsildar/Shirestedar, and Surveyor with certain eligibility qualifications for 1 vacant post of each. The Candidates who are eligible for the BMRC Job Recruitment 2017 must apply before 31 October 2017. The Interviews for BMRC Job Recruitment will be held from 31 October 2017. Aspirants can seek more information regarding BMRC Job Recruitment 2017 by reading the page below.
Furthermore, Aspirants who will clear the interview process of the BMRC Job Recruitment 2017 for the various post can be placed at Bangalore for which is given below in the article. Eligible applicants will have to fill the application form in Offline Mode which is available on the official site. So, Before applying for the Job, Interested Candidates have to satisfy all the requisites that are necessary for BMRC Job Recruitment 2017.
Check Railway RRB ALP Technician Result Here.
BMRC Job Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
|Start Date of Application Form||12 October 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||31 October 2017|
|Interview Session||31 October 2017 from 10:30 AM onwards|
Eligibility Criteria for BMRC Job Recruitment 2017
- Qualification Criteria:
- Tahsildar: Candidate should have done any Bachelor’s Degree.
- Dy. Tahsildar/Shirestedar: Candidate should have done any Bachelor’s Degree
- Electrical Engineer: Applicant should have done PUC (10+2) in Science Stream with Mathematics OR SSLC with ITI Certificate in Survey trade passed from Department of Employment and Training, Karnataka OR SSLC with Diploma in Land and City Survey which is conducted by Vocational Education Department of Karnataka State.
- Age Limit: The Age Limit for different Post of BMRC Job Recruitment is that the Candidates should have a maximum age of 45 years.
Note: Retired Government Officials not above the age of 62 are also eligible to apply for the posts of BMRC Job Recruitment 2017.
- Application Fees: Nil
How to Apply for BMRC Job Recruitment 2017
The Applicants can apply for Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Job Recruitment 2017 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website of BMRC.
- Candidates must select Notifications link in Careers Tab from the drop-down list on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through offline mode only.
- Candidates should download application format and fill up the same with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- If a Candidate is selected, Candidate needs to visit the HQ Office i.e. 3rd Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H. Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore-560 027 for Interview which will be held on 31 October 2017 from 10:30 am onwards.
BMRC Job Vacancy Details
- Number of Posts: 3 Posts
- Recruitment Board: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
- Notification No: BMRCL/ 555(B) /ADM / 2016/ LND
Details of BMRC Job 2017 Vacancies: No. of Seats
|S.no.||Post||No. of posts||Experience|
|1.||Tahsildar||01||Served as Grade – I Tahsildar in the State Government for at least two years|
|2.||Dy. Tahsildar / Shirestedar||01||Served as Dy. Tahsildar for at least three years in the Revenue Department|
|3.||Surveyor||01||Minimum two years of experience in Land Survey work.|
Salary Pay for Job in BMRC
Download the Official Notification PDF here.
Stay tuned for more updates about BMRC Job Recruitment 2017.