IRCON Job Recruitment 2018: IRCON International Limited has announced a notification for Work Engineer, Site Supervisor with certain eligibility qualifications for 146 vacant posts. The Candidates who are eligible for the IRCON Job Recruitment Jobs 2018 must apply before 19 October 2018 till 23:00 Hrs. Aspirants can seek more information regarding IRCON Job Recruitment 2018 by reading the page below.
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier Schedule “A” infrastructure government company under the Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sector, etc. The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan and many other countries. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than 3200 crores in the year 2016-17.
Furthermore, Aspirants who will clear the interview process of the IRCON Job Recruitment 2018 for the various post can be placed at any location in India. Eligible applicants will have to fill the application form from the official site and also fill it with required details and pay the fees in Online moe only. So, Before applying for the Job, Interested Candidates have to satisfy all the requisites that are necessary for IRCON Job Recruitment 2018.
IRCON Job Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
|Start Date of Application Form||04 October 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||19 October 2018|
|Last Date of Online Fee Payment||21 October 2018|
|Last date for printing the online submitted application||21 October 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for IRCON Job Recruitment 2018
- Qualification Criteria:
- Work Engineer/ Civil: Full-time Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks
- Site Supervisor/ Civil: Full-time Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks
- Works Engineer/ Mechanical: Full-Time Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks
- Site Supervisor/ S&T: Full-Time Diploma with minimum 60% marks in
- Electronics or
- Electronics & Communication Engineering or
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering or
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Age Limit: The Age Limit for different Post of IRCON Job Recruitment are:
- Work Engineer/ Civil: Candidate should be born not before 01 June 1984.
- Site Supervisor/ Civil: Candidate should be born not before 01 June 1987.
- Works Engineer/ Mechanical: Candidate should be born not before 01 June 1984.
- Site Supervisor/ S&T: Candidate should be born not before 01 June 1987.
- Application Fees:
- General/OBC: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 250/-
- PWD: Nil
Note: The examination fee is non-refundable.
How to Apply for IRCON Job Recruitment 2018
The Applicants can apply for Western Railway Job Recruitment 2018 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website of IRCON.
- Candidates must select Notifications link in News and Updates Tab from the drop-down list on the official website.
- The application will be submitted once and hence candidates should keep their documents ready before filling the online application form.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only. Candidates may visit the ‘HR & [email protected] Section of Ircon’s corporate website. It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload the Photograph, Signature and other documents needed.
- Pay the fees online as described below.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference. There is no need to send the print out to Ircon’s Office.
Steps to Pay Online Application Fees for IRCON Job Recruitment 2018
Candidate needs to re-login and click the link/tab “Make Online Payment” active after 24 hours of submission of the application. The Candidates need to click on “Make Online Payment” and deposit the requisite examination fee online through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card only from State Bank Collect system of SBI Bank.
Steps to pay the fees are:
- On the next screen
- Please enter your IRCON application number.
- Date of birth
- On the next screen, (following Data will appear automatically from the database).
- Date of Birth
- Application Sequence Number
- Name of applicant
- Mobile number
- Post Applied
- Social Category
- Email ID
- Exam Fees
- Verify the details and click on ‘Confirm’.
- Now you will be taken to the payment gateway. Select appropriate ‘Mode of Payment’.
- Check the charges/commission applicable for selected ‘Mode of Payment’.
- Pay ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card and print the e-receipt for your record.
Selection Procedure for IRCON Job Recruitment 2018
- Work Engineers– Written Exam and/or Interview
- Site Supervisors– Written Test
IRCON Job Vacancy Details
- Number of Posts: 146 Posts
- Recruitment Board: IRCON International Limited
- Notification No: C 19/2018
Details of IRCON Job 2018 Vacancies: No. of Seats
|S.no.||Post||No. of posts||Vacancy Specifically for (Posting)|
|1.||Work Engineer/ Civil||13||06||23||46||88||Ircon Projects in Chhattisgarh, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Bihar, Sikkim, J&K, Maharashtra, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Tripura, Gujarat|
|2.||Site Supervisor/ Civil||04||02||08||19||33||Ircon Projects in Karnataka, Rajasthan, Bihar, Sikkim, J&K, Madhya Pradesh, West Bengal, Tripura|
|3.||Site Supervisor/ S&T||03||01||05||13||22||IRCON Projects in Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, J&K, Odisha|
|4.||Works Engineer/ Mechanical||–||–||–||03||03||Ircon Projects in Delhi, Andhra Pradesh and Chhattisgarh|
Salary Pay for Job in IRCON INternational Limited
Download the Official Notification PDF here.
Stay tuned for more updates about IRCON Job Recruitment 2018.