MPSC Recruitment 2017: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released a notification for the enrollment of 650 Police Sub Inspectors. Aspiring candidates may check the qualification criteria and apply online from 03-10-2017 to 17-10-2017.
More insights about MPSC Recruitment 2017, including the number of vacancies, qualification criteria, Selection criteria, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
MPSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
Maharashtra Public Service Commission announced these dates recently.
|1.||Starting date of application||03 October 2017|
|2.||Last date of online application||17 October 2017|
|3.||Date for Examination||05 November 2017|
MPSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission invited application for Sub Inspector.
Post Name: Sub Inspector
Number of Vacancies: 650c
Pay Scale: Rs 9300 – Rs 34,800
Grade Pay: Rs 4300
MPSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification requirement for Maharashtra Public Service Commission is given here.
Educational Qualification: Graduation degree in any stream is a must from a recognized institute in India.
Age Limit: Minimum Age required is 19 years old and Maximum age of a candidate is 31 years old.
|General/UR/OBC||Rs 524 /-||Online|
|Sc/ST||Rs 324 /-||Online|
How to Apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2017
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website of MPSC given below.
- Candidates must select Notifications link in Recent News/Accouncements from the drop-down list on the official website.
- Candidates should keep their documents ready before filling the online application form.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only. It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload the Photograph, Signature and other documents needed.
- Pay the fees online as described below.
- It is advisable to take a printout of the receipt.
- The last date to apply is 17 October 2017.
MPSC Recruitment 2017 Exam Pattern: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
First of all, candidates are called for Preliminary examination. The exam will contain 100 Question of 100 Marks hence time is the key to clear this examination as candidates need to be fast while solving the questions. The question paper contains question of Marathi, English and General Study Subject. Time Duration of Exam is 1 Hour. Aspirants ought to get minimum passing marks for qualifying the examination. Chosen candidates after pre exam will be called for mains examination. Finally, a few candidates will make through selection after a Physical test. Pre-exam will go to hold in the month September 2017.
MPSC Recruitment 2017 Mode of Selection
All the Eligible candidates, first of All, appear in the Preliminary written examination. Which is of total 100 Marks. The preliminary written examination is the screening process for recruitment. Candidates who get minimum passing Marks in Pre Exam are called for mains Examination. Main Examination date is mention in above Details. Mains exam will contain Objective type MCQ Question of 200 Marks.
(a). Pre Exam – 100 Marks (For All Vacancy)
(b). Main Exam – 100 Marks (For All Vacancy)
(c). Physical Test – 100 Marks (For PSI Vacancy)
Category Wise Division of Maharashtra Public Service Commission PSI Vacancy 2017
- General Category: 158 Post
- SC Category: 44 Post
- ST Category: 36 Post
- VJ Category: 05 Post
- NT – B Category: 10 Post
- NT – C Category: 36 Post
- SBC Category : 06 Post
- NT – D Category: 27 Post
Exam Center for MPSC Examination :
Department will conduct MPSC PSI Jobs Pre Examination in 07 Cities of Maharashtra State. Full information about Exam Center will mention on for Maharashtra PSC admit card. Exam cities for Pre-examination are given below :
How to find Exam Result for MPSC Recruitment 2017
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) announced the results of preliminary examination for recruitment of sub-inspectors,
1) Visit the official website of MPSC mentioned below.
2) Click on the link for ‘Sub-Inspector in the State Excise Department Preliminary Examination-2017- Written Test Result’.
3) qualified candidates will appear on the screen when downloaded in a pdf format.
4) Download on your computer and take a printout.
Cut off for Prelims for PSI Recruitment
The commission has also released the cut off marks for different category candidates in the examination. The cut-off marks for the open category general candidates is 56, for female candidates, it is 48, for sportspersons it is 47 and for ex-servicemen, it is 23.
MPSC Recruitment 2017 Main Exam & Answer Key
Answer Key of MPSC Sub Inspector Main Exam 2017 has been announced by Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Candidates who have appeared in the Mains Exam held on 24 Sep 2017 can check their answer key from the official website of MPSC.
For more details visit the official website here.
Find more Government Jobs here.