Oil India Limited (OIL) is one of the seventeen Navratnas (PSUs) in India. It is a pioneer national upstream Oil and Gas Company. The company will release notification for OIL GATE Recruitment 2018. The vacancies will be for the post of Executive Trainees. Only those aspirants who are Graduates in Mechanical Engineering and Post Graduates in Geology and Geophysics will get recruitment through GATE 2018. The candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria for Executive Trainee will be eligible for the application. The aspiring candidates should read the below article for complete information related to OIL GATE Recruitment 2018.
OIL GATE Recruitment 2018 Notifications
The candidates who get the recruitment can get the posting in any of the operational areas/offices as per the requirement and vacancies. The services of the candidates are also transferable as per the changing requirements. The aspirants need to visit the official website to get the complete information regarding the notification. Even read the article as complete information is available on this page as well. The application form will be available on the official website of Oil India Limited.
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited|
|Selection Procedure||Shortlisting of candidates will be on the basis of GATE 2018 Performance of the candidates|
Important Dates of OIL GATE Recruitment 2018
|Name of Event||Date of Event|
|Release of GATE 2018 Application Form||First Week of September 2017|
|Deadline for Submission of GATE 2018 Application Form||First Week of October 2017|
|Release of GATE 2018 Admit Card||First Week of January 2018|
|Release of OIL GATE Recruitment 2018 Application Form||Second Week of January 2018|
|Deadline for Submission of OIL GATE Recruitment 2018 Application Form||Second Week of February 2018|
OIL GATE Recruitment 2018 Application Form
Required Documents Before Proceeding to Application
- GATE 2018 Admit Card
- GATE 2018 Score Card
- Valid E-Mail
- Valid Contact Number
- Scanned copy of Recent Photograph with Signature just below it
- Firstly, the candidates need to visit the official website of Oil India Limited after the application form is available.
- Then, they should click on ‘Online Application for Recruitment of Graduate Trainees in Engineering and Geosciences Discipline through GATE 2018’ link.
- Then, they need to click on ‘Click Here for Online Application’ link.
- Further, they must go through all the details that are available on the screen.
- Also, the aspirants must check whether they satisfy the eligibility criteria for applying.
- Then, after reading complete details, click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Also, the instructions that appear on the screen are very much important and must be followed at the time of online application.
- Moreover, after going through the instructions tick the box against ‘I have read the full advertisement and all the instructions carefully before applying’.
- Then, click on ‘Continue’ link.
- Also, now, the Registration Page will appear on the screen.
- Then, the details that the applicants will fill in the form need to be error free and must match with the details of GATE 2018.
- Finally, the application form must be submitted before the deadline otherwise it will be rejected.
Eligibility Criteria for OIL GATE Recruitment 2018
- The aspirants must have completed full-time Graduation Degree (B.E. / B. Tech.) in Mechanical Engineering / AICTE recognized AMIE of the duration of 4 Years.
- The candidates must be Post Graduate in Geology of the duration of 2 Years (Full Time) recognized by UGC with Mathematics in their Graduation.
- The applicants should be Post Graduate in Geophysics of the duration of 2 Years (Full Time) recognized by UGC.
- The aspiring candidates who are presently in Final Year / Final Semester are also eligible for the application provided they are holding the Qualifying Examination Degree at the time of Personal Interview.
Geology and Geophysics (GG) [Part A and Section 2 of Part B]
|Job Post||Mandatory Educational Qualification||GATE Paper|
|ET – Geology||PG in Geology with Mathematics at Graduation Level (including Applied Geology but excluding PG in Computational Seismology)||Geology and Geophysics (GG) [Part A and Section 1 of Part B]|
|ET – Geophysics||PG in Geophysics (including Applied Geophysics but excluding PG in Computational Seismology)|
|ET – Mechanical||Mechanical Engineering (excluding Automation Engineering / Automobile Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Manufacturing Engineering / Marine Engineering / Mechatronics Engineering / Mining Engineering / Power Engineering / Production Engineering)||Mechanical Engineering (ME)|
The official website of Oil India Limited is http://www.oil-india.com/oilnew/
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to OIL GATE Recruitment 2018.