RBI Assistant Post Recruitment 2018: Reserve Bank Of India has announced a notification for the various Assistant post with certain eligibility qualifications for 623 vacant post in various offices of the bank. The Candidates who are eligible for the RBI Assistant Post Recruitment 2018 must apply before 10 November 2018. The Schedule of Online Preliminary Test 27 and 28 November 2018. Aspirants can seek more information regarding RBI Assistant Post Recruitment 2018 by reading the page below.
Furthermore, Aspirants who will clear the interview process of the RBI Assistant Post Recruitment 2018 for the various post can be placed at any location depending on the vacancy as given below in the article. Eligible applicants will have to fill the application form in Online Mode on the Official website of Reserve Bank of India. So, Before applying for the Job, Interested Candidates have to satisfy all the requisites that are necessary for RBI Assistant Post Recruitment 2018.
RBI Assistant Post Recruitment 2018 Results Latest Updates:
The results for the post of assistant in RBI have been declared. The candidates can check the results by using their login on the official website. the link to the login page to get the result is given below. Also, candidates must have Registration No / Roll No and Password / Date of birth to log in and view results finally.
Online Preliminary Exam – Score Display Result Login Here.
RBI Assistant Post Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
|Start Date of Application Form||18 October 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||10 November 2018|
|Last Date of Payment of Application Fees||10 November 2018|
|Schedule of Online Preliminary Test||27-28 November 2018 (Tentative)|
|Schedule of Online Main Test||20 December 2018 (Tentative)|
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Assistant Post Recruitment 2018
- Qualification Criteria:
- Candidates should have at least a Bachelors Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on Personal Computer.
- An Applicant belonging to Ex-servicemen category should either be a graduate from a recognized University OR should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and served at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for the post should be proficient in the language (i.e. he/she should know how to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
- Age Limit: The Age Limit for different Post of RBI Assistant Post Recruitment is that the Candidates should have a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02 October 1989 and not later than 01 October 1997 are only eligible to apply.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit for Different Categories
- Application Fees:
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 450/- (Examination Fees+Intimation Charges)
- SC/ST/PWD/EXS. Candidates: Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges)
How to Apply for RBI Assistant Post Recruitment 2018
The Applicants can apply for Reserve Bank of India Job Recruitment 2018 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website of Reserve Bank of India.
- Candidates must select Notifications link in Careers Tab from the drop-down list on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates should fill the application online and fill up the same with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload the Photograph, Signature and other relevant documents which need to be uploaded.
RBI Assistant Job Vacancy Details
- Number of Posts: 623 Posts
- Recruitment Board: Reserve Bank of India
- Result Date: 8 May 2018 to 7 June 2018
Details of RBI Assistant Job 2018 Vacancies: No. of Seats
Salary Pay Scale for Job in RBI
Basic Pay: Rs. 14650/- per month (Rs. 13150 plus two advance increments admissible to
graduates) on the scale of 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1)- 34990 (20 years).
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- City Compensatory Allowance
- Transport Allowance etc.
Download the Official Notification PDF here.
For More details, Candidates can visit the official website here.
Stay tuned for more updates about RBI Assistant Post Recruitment 2018.
Read about RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018.