SBI (State Bank of India) conducts the national recruitment test for the appointment of SBI Officers For that, SBI will release next official notification soon. So, Start Preparation Prior!! SBI BANK PO 2018 will follow the same Pattern as IBPS PO 2018 as written exam will be conducted in two Stages that is Preliminary and Main Exam followed by GD and Interview.
SBI PO not only Provides you with Good Banking Sector Life but also Exciting Salary Package ranging from 27,000 to 42,000 per month and good Medical Facilities and much more. Before Candidates start, They should know more about upcoming SBI PO 2018.
SBI BANK PO 2018 Important dates
|Release of online application||21 April 2018|
|Preliminary Examination||15 May 2018|
|Result of Preliminary Examination||15 July 2018|
|Main Examination||4 August 2018|
|Result of Main Examination||20 August 2018|
|GD & Interview||24 September 2018 – 12 October 2018|
|Final Result||1 November 2018|
SBI BANK PO 2018 Eligibility
- Graduation degree: Any Graduation Degree in any discipline from recognized university by Government of India and must possess valid mark sheet / Degree certificate. Candidates in last year of graduation in 2018 can also apply.
- Computer Literacy: Basic working Knowledge of Computers is necessary
- Nationality/citizenship of Applicants: A citizen applying must be a citizen of India.
Know the number of chances Candidates can clear the State Bank of India PO exam.
Here is the complete information about the number of chances according to reservation category.
|General (PWD)||7 chances|
|OBC (PWD)||7 chances|
Age Eligibility: Candidates while applying should not be less than 21 years and not more than 30 years but age Relaxation for certain categories as follows:
|Reservation Category||Relaxation in Years|
|Ex-service man||5 years|
|Person domiciled of J&K||10 years|
Before The Notification came, Candidates should be familiar with Exam Pattern of SBI PO 2018 and Minimum Cut off went last year.
SBI BANK PO Exam Pattern
Firstly, selection will be conducted in 3 phases mainly:
Phase 1: Preliminary exams (Test will be for 1 hour and 100 marks)
- English language (30 marks)
- Quantitative aptitude (35 marks)
- Reasoning ability(35 marks)
Phase 2: Mains Exam
- Objective test (Test will be of 3 hours and 200 marks)
- Reasoning & computer aptitude
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Genera/economy/banking awareness
- English Language
- Descriptive Test (Test will be of 30 minutes with 50 marks)
But, candidates only need to qualify this test with minimum passing marks.
Also, there will be Penalty for marking wrong answers
Phase 3: Group Exercise will be of 20 Marks and Interview will be of 30 marks.
Final Selection Process
Total Marks of Phase 2 + Phase 3 will be considered for making final merit List and Marks of Phase 1 will not be considered as they are just eligibility criteria for entering Phase 2 and so on.
SBI BANK PO 2018 Application Fee
For General/OBC candidates: Rs. 600
For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 100
Before The Notification came, Candidates should be familiar with Exam Pattern of SBI PO 2018 and Minimum Cutt off went last year.
SBI 2017 cut off: Preliminary Exam
- General: 47.50 Mark
- OBC: 44.50 Marks
- SC: 38.75 Marks
- ST: 29.25 Marks
- OH: 36.00 Marks
- VH: 37.00 Marks
- HI: 15.75 Marks.
How to Apply for SBI PO Exam
Firstly, for applying login to https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ongoing-recruitment.html for 2018 SBI PO Exam.
All candidates must apply online for SBI PO 2018 Recruitment by following the Procedure as follows:
- Firstly, the candidates should scan their photograph and signature as per guidelines.
- Secondly, the candidate is required to visit the bank’s website www.bank.sbi/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the application form given in the ‘Current Openings’.
- Then fill the application form carefully. after the data is entered, a registration number and password is generated. the candidate must keep the registration number and the password carefully with them.
- After that, the candidate is required to pay the fee through online gateway only. Furthermore, the payment can be done with debit card/credit card/internet banking.
- after the payment is done, e-receipt and application form will be generated which may be printed for record.
Basic pay-27,620. Apart from SBI PO Salary, SBI offers many allowances like DA(Daily allowances), city housing Allowance (HRA), Medical Benefits, Leave Policy, Leave Policy and Travel Allowance and salary varies from City.
SBI BANK PO 2018 ADMIT CARD
Admit card will be displayed on SBI Official Site. The admit card contains all the details regarding candidates and venue of the exam. It is an important document and to be kept till the allotment letter.
SBI PO 2018 CUT-OFF
The cut-off for the year 2017 is given below. So, the cut-off for the year 2018 will look somewhat same with few minor or major updates
|Descriptive Type Test (English Language)(Evaluated only for those candidates who have qualified in each level of the Objective Test)||17.5||17.5||17.5||20||17.5||17.5|
|Minimum marks to be secured to be shortlisted for GE-cum Interview (Objective + Descriptive Test)||62.5||62.5||79.5||89.25||62.5||88.09|
|Total : GE + Interview||18||18||18||20||18||18|
|Total marks secured by last ranked selected candidate(Out to 100)||38.95||28.88||40.83||46.59||37.24||46.11|
Sectional Cut Off for the SBI PO Prelims 2017
|Category||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language||Reasoning Ability|
|Cut Off Marks (GEN)||10.25||8.75||6.50|
|Cut Off Marks (OBC/SC/ ST/PWD)||7.00||5.75||4.00|
SBI PO Prelims 2017 Cut off
SBI BANK PO 2018 Result
SBI PO 2018 final result will be displayed on its official website in the month of November 2018 and SBI PO 2018 Mains will be displayed in the month of August 2018. And Final Merit List will be displayed on the official site itself in the month of November, and Final, candidates will be recruited as “SBI BANK PO 2018”.
SBI BANK PO Preparation:
Preparation for the SBI Bank PO 2018 is not very different from the IBPS BANK PO Preparation. As the candidates have enough time for Preparation, Candidates can use many Book resources, websites available on the internet and can Follow the Tips given below:
- Candidates can improve their English at a high pace more with Reading English newspapers, listening to English News. Moreover, You can also watch English movies with subtitles.
- Solving Puzzles can Improve your level of Reasoning.
- Making a proper timetable can help you a lot in doing planned and Informed Studies.
- One can use Pomodoro technique for efficient learning ( the technique where one study for 25 minutes and take the break for 5 minutes).
- Candidates should practice more and more MOCK Tests, especially Last Year Papers.
- Time Mangement play a key role in such exams. Learn to manage time wisely.
- For Group Discussions and Interview, Try practising in front of a Mirror.
- General Awareness, Marketing, and computer science is the highest scoring section. Focus on it more!!
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to SBI Bank PO 2018: Cut off, Admit card, Exam Pattern.