State Bank of India (commonly known as SBI) is going to recruits officers for specialized positions Such as Analysts, CW, Relationship Manager etc under SBI SCO 2018 Specialist Cadre Officers. Also, it is a fabulous opportunity for the Job seekers with a long range of experience in their respective sectors to become a member of such organization. So, if candidates are in 30’s and want to join SBI, Here Is a wonderful opportunity. Every year SBI hires SBI Specialist Cadre Officers on the Regular basis as well as contract basis.
Candidates should be familiar with the following Information before they start preparing for the exam:
Important Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply online, Documents required for Interview, SBI SCO 2018 Selection Procedure, Tips to clear SBI SCO 2018, Important things to keep in mind while appearing for SBI SCO 2018.
SBI SCO 2018: (Specialist Cadre Officers) Result: latest update
The final result for the recruitment of SCO(specialist cadre officers) in SBI has been declared, the aspirants can check by clicking on the link
SBI SCO 2018 Important dates
|Commencement of online application form||April 2018|
|Last date of filling the application form||June 2018|
|SBI SCO interview||June 2018|
|Merit list||June 2018|
SBI SCO Application Fee
For General Category -Rs.600/-
For SC/ST category- Rs. 100/-
How to apply SBI SCO
- Firstly, click on https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ and check the notification for SBI SO 2018 exam
- Then, fill the Application form.
- Further, proceed the Payment through various method.
- Also, upload the Photo and signature as required.
- Finally, take the printout of the application form.
SBI SCO Eligibility Criteria (Specialist Cadre Officers)
|Posts Name||Age Criteria||Educational Qualification Required|
|Digital System Architect||40 years||Engineering Graduate in Computer Sciences/IT/Electronics or MCA/MSc(Computer Science)from recognized university. + minimum 5 years of Experience in Architecture & Mobile applications.|
|System/Business Analyst||40 years||Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/IT/Electronics/MSc(computer science) with MBA in System/financial/operations + minimum 5 years of Experience.|
|Analyst (Analytics)||40 years||Degree in statistics/equivalent from reputed institute.+minimum 3 years of Experience in strategic planning, business model analysis, process design, system analysis etc.|
|WAS Administrator||40 years||Engineering Graduate in Computer Sciences/IT/Electronics or MCA/MSc(Computer Science) from recognized university 9years of Experience in IT Projects.|
|UX Designer||35 years||Engineering Graduate in computer Science/IT/electronics/msc(computer science) with MBA in System/financial/operations + minimum 4 years of Experience in UX design & development.|
|IT Risk Manager||40 years||BE/B.TECH/ME/M.Tech +8 years of experience in IT/business Industry and 5 years mainly IT Risk Manager|
|Data Warehouse Architect||40 years||BE/B.TECH/ME/M.TECH + 8 Years of Experience in IT/business sector, out of which 5 years will be mainly of data warehouse management.|
|Chief Manager (cost accountant)||35 to 40 years||CWA/ICWA from recognized institute +7 years of Experience in the field of Cost Accounting.|
SBI SCO Pay scale:
For Regular position: Rs.55000 to 58,000 +DA and all other allowances which will be approx 21.75 lac per annum.
For contract basis; it depends on compensation between bank and candidate.
SBI SCO 2018 Selection Procedure
- Shortlisting (candidates need to fill up the form online and send the copy of printout with photo and duly attested along with documents such as birth proof, address proof, brief resume, experience, current pay slip to SBI Branch, Mumbai.
- Interview (only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview) and qualifying marks in the interview will be decided by the Bank itself.
- Merit List (candidates will be listed according to the marks obtained in the Interview)
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Result
Final Result will be on the basis of the Merit List. The result will be published in the month of June 2018.
Tips to clear the SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Interview
- Firstly, prepare beforehand,
- Also, documents should be well arranged in the file.
- Then, make sure you reach on Time.
- Further, prepare well for the interview.
- Finally, you should be ready to answer some basic questions like Tell me about yourself, your plan after 5 years etc.
General Information to Kept in mind while applying for the application:
- Candidates should meet eligibility Criteria.
- In the case of Selection, one should be abe to produce required documents.
- Government employee candidates should be able to produce “no 0bjection certificate” while going to Interview.
- Keep in mind that appointment of Selected candidates will be subjected to their medical conditions.
- Candidates should keep valid e-mail id to Stay Updated!!
Tip of the day: You are never too old to start another goal or wish new dream for yourself. Just stay updated with https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ongoing-recruitment.html
More opportunities are waiting for you!! Good luck!
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to SBI SCO 2018.