Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2017: Sikkim Public Service Commission (Sikkim PSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 100 Assistant Professors. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply from 13-10-2017 to 11-11-2017.
Applications are invited from the eligible Local Candidates for filling up 100 (Hundred) posts of Assistant Professor in the PB-3 of Rs 15600-39100 plus Grade Pay of Rs 6000/-under Human Resource Development Department, Government of Sikkim through Direct Recruitment. However, during the period of Probation/Apprenticeship/Training, pay shall be governed by Notification No: 489/GEN/DOP dated: 31.10.2011.
Below are further details about Sikkim PSC recruitment 2017.
Important Dates for Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2017
|Starting Date For Submission of Application||17th October 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||11th November 2017|
Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
A. Total No. of Posts: 100
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
1. English: 10 Posts
2. Political Science: 09 Posts
3. Education: 14 Posts
4. Economics: 15 Posts
5. Commerce: 05 Posts
6. Sociology: 11 Posts
7. Nepali: 07 Posts
8. History: 10 Posts
9. Tourism: 01 Post
10. Geography: 06 Posts
11. Journalism: 03 Posts
12. Physical Education: 05 Posts
13. Law: 01 Post
14. Hindi: 01 Post
15. Sanskrit Sahitya: 01 Post
16. Puran Itihas: 01 Post
B. Total No. of Posts: 32
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
1. Mathematics: 08 Posts
2. Botany: 04 Posts
3. Zoology: 07 Posts
4. Physics: 06 Posts
5. Chemistry: 05 Posts
6. Statistics: 02 Posts
Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21-40 years as on 30-09-2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Masters Degree in respective subjects with 55% marks with NE (SLET)/ NET/ SET or PhD as per UGC Regulation, 2009.
Application Fees: Application fee of Rs.150/- is to be paid by original Bank Receipt of State bank of Sikkim, credited to ‘0051-SPSC’ and IPO of Rs 150/- in respect of candidates residing outside the State of Sikkim.
Salary: Rs.15,600-39,100+GP 6000
Selection Process for Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2017
Candidates must need to check qualifications and fee submission process for Sikkim SPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017 from here. Applicants can check eligibility details for Sikkim PSC Jobs 2017-18 as given above.
- Written Examination
Shortlisted applicants are admitted by the Commission viz. Interview Test will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
How to Apply for Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2017
Aspirants may send their totally filled application in recommended arrange alongside a copy of all documents duly attested, no objection certificate, original Bank Receipt should achieve the workplace of the Sikkim Public Service Commission at the very latest 11-11-2017 on any working day between 10.30 am. To 03.30 pm.
- Application form can be downloaded from www.spscskm.gov.in Complete application form should reach the office of the Sikkim Public Service Commission on or before 11.11.2017 on any working day between 10.30 am. To 03.30 pm along with original Bank Receipt of State bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’.
- The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted for any other purpose. No application submitted after 03.30 pm. on 11.11.2017 will be accepted. SPSC will not be responsible for late receipt of application due to postal delay or otherwise.
- Applicants are advised to go through the Advertisement scrupulously and fill in the form accordingly.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the Personal Interview.
Documents to Attach with the Application form for Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2017
- Class X and XII Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Graduate & Masters Degree Mark Sheet/ Degree Certificate awarded by the recognized Institute or equivalent
- Certificate of NE(SLET)/NET/SET or PhD (along with course certificate).
- Valid Local Employment Card issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim,
- Also, Valid Certificate of Identification/Sikkim Subject Certificate
- Valid category certificate for BL/ST/OBC-CL/OBC-SL/SC/PT issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim.
- And, Valid Unmarried Certificate in case of female candidates or in case of married female candidates Husband’s C.O.I.
For more details visit the official website here.
Read more about Government Jobs in India.