The notification of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 (Grade C and Grade D) in various Central Government Ministries / Departments is available by Staff Selection Commission. The online examination will take place from 4 September 2018 to 7 September 2018. Also, the application forms are available for the aspirants to fill and the deadline for the same is 15 July 2018. There are two stages in the examination. The first stage is an online test and the second stage is a skill test.
SSC will fix the cut off marks for the computer based test. The successful candidate who qualify the online examination by securing marks more than the cut off marks have to appear for skill test. Moreover, the skill test will be the qualifying test for recruitment. So, the aspirants who qualify skill test will get the recruitment on the basis of their total marks in the computer based examination. The total number of available vacancies will be available by the commission. The aspiring candidates should read the below article for complete and detailed information related to SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Notification
|Name of Examination||SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Grade C (Group B Non-Gazetted) and Grade D (Group C Non-Gazetted)|
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Grade of Post||Grade C (Group B Non-Gazetted) and Grade D (Group C Non-Gazetted)|
|Posting Departments||Central Government Departments / Ministries including their Attached / Subordinate offices located in States and Union Territories of India|
Important Dates Related to SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018
|Name of Event||Date of Event|
|Release of Application Form||19 June 2018|
|Deadline for Application||15 July 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||September 2018|
|SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Online Examination||4 September 2018 to 7 September 2018|
|Declaration of Result||November 2018|
|SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Skill Test||Available Soon|
|Declaration of Final Result||Available Soon|
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- Firstly, the aspirants should submit the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Application Form in online mode only.
- Then, the application forms are available from 19 June 2018.
- Also, the deadline for the same will be 15 July 2018.
- Further, the applicants can pay the application form fee through the online mode of payment (Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card) or through the offline mode of payment (SBI Challan).
- Also, the application form fee for the Unreserved Category candidates is Rs. 100 /-.
- But, women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / People With Disability / Ex Servicemen need not pay the application form fee.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018
|Age Limit||Age between 18 Years to 27 Years, i.e., date of birth between 2 August 1989 and 1 August 1998||Educational Qualification||10 + 2 or equivalent from a recognized Board / University|
Moreover, the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is http://ssconline.nic.in/
Finally, stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018.