UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2019: UPSC CISF AC (exe) LDCE also called Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2018, is a competitive exam organised by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for recruiting eligible candidates as Assistant Commandants (Executive) in Central Industrial Security Force[CISF].The exam will be scheduled in the month of March for the year 2019.
The CISF AC LDCE 2019 Application Form will be available online at UPSC official website. The applicants are required to fill the basic details in the application form and submit the hard copy to the CISF authorities to write the examination.
UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2019
The selection of candidates for a given post would depend upon their performance in the Written Exam. After qualifying from the written exam, candidates would have to pass the Physical and Medical Standard Tests and Personality/Interview Tests so as to be selected for the post.
Those applicants who will successfully register for the exam could be able to download their CISF AC LDCE Admit Card 2018 from the official website. A candidate would have to qualify all the stages of the selection process so as to be considered for recruitment. The complete information about UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2018 with an important date, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, etc is available in the article below.
UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2019 Important Dates
The applicants should meet the prescribed Physical and Medical standards to get admission to the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for selection of Assistant Commandant (Executive) in CISF, 2019. Here is the given schedule for CISF AC (exe) LDCE 2019.
|Application form submission begins||Dec 2019|
|Application form submission||December 2019 (06:00pm)|
|Last date of submission of Hard copy of the Application Form||January 2020|
|Issuance of Admit Card||February 2020|
|CISF AC LDCE 2018 exam date||March 2020|
|Result declaration dates||April 2020 (Tentative)|
|PST/ PET/ MET||May 2020|
|Personal Interview||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Final result declaration||2nd week of Jul 2020|
CISF AC LDCE 2019 Vacancies
The number of vacancies is expected to be 29 which is to be filled on the basis of examination.
However, in the year 2017, there were a total of 07 vacancies, out of which 06 were alloted for General category candidates, 01 for SC category and Nil for candidates of ST category.
The number of vacancies [tentative] for different categories is as shown in the table below
Eligibility Criteria for CISF AC LDCE 2019
The applicants who want to apply for this examination must make sure that they are eligible before registering for the exam. Commission has laid the following guidelines as the eligibility criteria:
- Age Limit: A candidate must be of 35 years as on the 1
.Forcandidates belonging to SC/ST, the upper age limit would
be relaxedup to a maximum of five years.
- Educational Qualification: The applicant should be a graduate from any recognized University.
- Number of Attempts: Every candidate who appears for this examination would only be permitted three attempts at writing it.
- The candidate should have completed 04 years of regular service. As on the date January 01, 2019 in the post of Sub. Inspector (GD) / Inspector (GD). This should include a period of basic
training anda clean record of service till the offer of appointment is issued.
- Required Qualification: Possession of NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate will be a worthy qualification. These desirable qualifications will be given due consideration during the time of Interview/Personality Test only.
How to fill the CISF AC LDCE 2018 Application Form?
The candidate has required to log in to the official website and fill the Online Application Form.
- In the online application form, applicants would be required to enter their Personal Details, Educational Qualification, Communication Details, etc. The candidate should take a hard copy of the entire form after uploading the details as it would be required in the further correspondence.
- After carefully filling in the application form, it should also be sent to the officials in due time for verification and onward transmission to the commission.
CISF AC LDCE 2019 Admit Card
The Admit Card for CISF AC (exe) LDCE 2019 would be available online in the official website for download. Candidates who have successfully registered for the exam could only download the admit card.
The applicant can download the admit card a week before the examination. A hard copy of the admit card would not be sent individually to the candidates. The CISF AC Admit Card 2019 would have all the information regarding the exam such as date, timings, and address of the test centre.
CISF AC LDCE 2019 Exam Pattern
The written test would comprise of two papers:
- Exam duration: 2 and ½ hours
- Question type : MCQ Type
- Test medium : English as well as Hindi
- Total Marks: 300
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|A||General Ability and Intelligence||75||150|
- Exam duration: 2 hours
- Question type: Essay, Precise writing, comprehension based questions
- Test Medium: English or Hindi (precise writing and comprehension based questions can only be answered in English).
- Total marks: 100
UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2019 Syllabus
Part-A : General Ability and Intelligence:
- General Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude which will include
numericalability and data interpretation
- General Science – The questions will aim to test general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension, and appreciation of scientific phenomena in everyday life. This will cover areas like Information Technology, Biotechnology and Environmental Science.
- Current Affairs of National and International Importance: The questions will test the candidates’ awareness of recent events of national and international importance in the broader areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, globalisation, and interplay among nations.
- General Awareness: The questions will test candidates general knowledge and would
therefore include questions to test basic knowledge of
historyof India, India and World Geography, also
as Indian Polity and Economy
Part-B: Professional Skill
- CISF related professional skills
- Industrial Security
- Industrial Safety and
- Disaster Management
- Aviation Security
- Crime and Intelligence-Espionage, Sabotage, Subversion
- Perimeter Security
- Security of vital installations-DAE, Metro Rail, Space
- Use of Technical Gadgets-Alarm, detection, intrusion, Access control, fire safety
- Bomb disposal
- VIP Security
- Internal Security and Election duties
- PC (Search, Seizure and unlawful assembly)
- IPC (Theft, mischief, breach of trust, corruption etc)
- Evidence Act (Search, seizure & collection of evidence)
- Labour Laws (Industrial Disputes Act, Workmen Compensation Act, EPF Act.)
- Other Criminal Offences.
- Human Rights
3. Computer Skills and Awareness
- Computer Security
- Basic computer operations
- Basic hardware and software
- 4. Service Rules and HR matters
- CCA Rules
- CISF Act and Rules
- HR functions related to CISF
Conduct of PST/PET and MET
On the basis of the written test of CISF AC LDCE 2019 which is to be held by UPSC in the month of March 2019, a list of candidates will be released by UPSC of those candidates who have been selected for the Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standard Tests.
The PST/PET and MET will be conducted by CISF.
The Minimum requirements for the candidate (for all categories) are as follows:
|Height||165 cm (Gen & SC)||157 Cm ( Gen & SC)|
|162.5 cm ( ST)||154 cm ( ST)|
|Chest (unexpanded)||81 cm (with 5 cm minimum expansion )||Not applicable|
|Weight||Corresponding to height||Corresponding to height|
|Medical||Shape 1||Shape 1|
- Medical Standards
|Components||Better eye (Corrected vision)||Worse eye (Corrected vision)|
|Near vision||JI (corrected)||J2 (corrected)|
3. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)-These Tests are of qualifying nature and therefore will not carry any marks. Failure even in one of these tests will lead to disqualification.
|100 Meters race||In 16 seconds||In 18 Seconds|
|800 Meters race||In 3 minutes 45 Seconds||In 4 minutes 45 Seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters (3 chances)||3.0 Meters (3 chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs)||4.50 Meters||–|
Personal Interview: The candidates who will qualify according to the set guidelines of Medical Standards Tests will be called for the Interview/Personality Test to be conducted by the UPSC. The Interview/Personality Test will carry a weightage of 200 marks and the candidate will be asked questions from both in his/her own field as well as from the candidate’s general interest. It is to test applicants awareness and understanding.
CISF AC LDCE 2019 Answer key
The answer keys will contain solutions for 150 objective type questions in the written test conducted in set wise, which will be later published [after the test] in the official website. The answer key will indicate the responses that are correct. This shall be the final key and no candidate can challenge the answer key facility.
CISF AC LDCE 2019 Final Result
After the candidates timely appearance for Personal Interview, the result will be expected to be announced in July 2019. On the basis of the written test i.e LDCE 2018 and PET/PST/MET and Personal Interview of the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) for the post of Assistant Commandments, the final results will be prepared and will be available for download on the official website. The result would be downloadable from the official site for a period of 60 days. The final result is downloadable in the form of pdf which will contain names of the selected candidates in order of their merit. The recommended candidates will fill the reported vacancies as Assistant Commandments.
As per 2017, 7 candidates were selected for the post. The top scorer was Vikas Singh with 396 marks (Paper-1=220, Paper-2=40 marks, Personality Test= 136 marks).
The marks of the 2017 batch candidates who were selected for the post
|0004324||Mritunjay Kumar Pandey||246||041||100||387|
|0002569||Pushpendra Singh Tanwar||200||045||132||377|
CISF AC LDCE 2019 Marksheet
After the final results are declared, the appointed candidates can see their mark sheet on the official website after 15 days from the day of result publication. The mark sheet would be accessible for a period of 45 days only. So the candidates are required to take the printout as soon as possible.
PREVIOUS YEAR TEST BOOKLET FOR GENERAL ABILITY, INTELLIGENCE AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS HERE.
Stay tuned for