UPSC ESE 2018 (Union Public Service Commission Engineering Services Examination 2018) is one of the popular examinations in India. Every year, UPSC conducts the examination for the aspirants at different venues. The official notification of the examination will be available in the month of March 2018. After the release of notification, candidates can apply for the examination. The aspiring candidates should read the below article for complete information about UPSC ESE 2018.
UPSC is a very popular commission of India. Every year, it conducts many popular examinations all over India, out of which one is Engineering Services Examination. The purpose of conducting these examinations on a large scale is to select the most deserving candidates out of a huge lot of aspirants. But, before applying for the examination, the candidates must make sure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria, failing which their candidature can be rejected at any stage of the selection procedure.
Latest Updates: UPSC ESE 2018 Exam Result has been announced on 10 November 2018.
UPSC ESE 2018 Important Dates
|Name of Event||Date of Event|
|Release of Official Notification||27 September 2017|
|Deadline for Submission of Application Form||23 October 2017|
|UPSC ESE 2018||17 January 2018|
|Result||10 November 2018|
Application Form for UPSC ESE 2018
- Firstly, the aspirants need to visit the official website of UPSC.
- Then, they should click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Also, the candidates should fill all the necessary details in the application form.
- Further, uploading of recent photograph and signature is mandatory.
- Then, the students need to click on ‘Submit’ link.
- Moreover, the applicants need to pay the application form fee without which the application form is incomplete.
- Finally, they must take a print of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
UPSC ESE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants must have completed their Post Graduation Degree from any recognised Institute / University.
- The minimum marks compulsory for the aspirants to be eligible for the application is 50% marks for Unreserved category candidates. But, candidates under Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes category need just 45% marks to become eligible.
The official website of UPSC for filling the online application form of UPSC ESE 2018 is https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to UPSC ESE 2018.