Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct UPSC IFS 2018 Examination for the aspirants who are willing to work as officers for Indian Forest Service. The examination consists of two stages. The first stage is the preliminary examination. The second stage is the main examination. The preliminary examination is the qualifying examination for the main examination. UPSC conducts this examination once every year to fill the vacancies. The aspirants must read the below article for complete information related to UPSC IFS 2018.
UPSC IFS 2018 Important Dates
|Name of Event||Date of Event|
|Release of Notification||April 2018|
|Deadline for Submission of Application Form||May 2018|
|UPSC IFS 2018||August 2018|
Application Form for UPSC IFS 2018
UPSC will conduct Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2018. The application form for the examination will be available in the month of April 2018. Also, the last date to apply for the examination is in the month of May 2018.
UPSC IFS 2018 Application Procedure
- Firstly, the candidates need to go to the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
- Then, they should go to ‘What’s New’ Section. Also, they need to click on ‘DAF – Indian Forest Service Examination, 2018’.
- Further, they need to read the notification carefully and then move to the UPSC Home Page. There, they should click on Part 1 Registration Link and fill all the necessary information and upload their recent photograph and signature.
- Fee remission is the must. After fee submission, filling bank details is also a part of the application form.
- Finally, the candidates must take a print of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC IFS 2018
|Nationality||The applicants must be a citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal, Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who migrated to India before 1 January 1962 with a mindset to permanently settle in India are eligible to apply.
The candidates who have migrated to India from countries like Burma, East Africa, Ethiopia, Malawi, Pakistan, Srilanka, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Vietnam, Zaire are also eligible for the application.
|Qualification||The aspirants must be in possession of the degree of graduation with one subject or more as Agriculture / Animal Husbandry / Botany / Chemistry / Engineering / Forestry / Mathematics / Physics / Statistics / Veterinary Sciences / Zoology.|
|Age||The students appearing for UPSC IFS 2018 should be in between the age limit of 21 Years to 32 Years. There will be an age relaxation of 3 Years for Other Backward Class candidates and 5 years for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes as on 1 August 2015.|
The official website of UPSC to fill the application forms is:
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to UPSC IFS 2018.