AAFT Noida Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria is released by Asian Academy of Film & Television. Asian Academy of Film & Television Entrance Exam (AAFT EE) is conducted annually at the university level for admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Candidates should properly check the eligibility criteria before applying for the examination. Candidates can check the AAFT Noida Admission Eligibility Criteria and other details regarding it from this article.
AAFT Noida Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Given below is the eligibility criteria for AAFT EE:
Nationality: It is not specified by the authority. Candidates of any nation can apply.
There are no age criteria specified by the authority.
For Bachelor Programmes:
- Applications for Academic Year 2021-22 is open to applicants who have passed or will appear for the qualifying examinations under the higher secondary (10+2) from any recognized Board of Education such as CBSE/ICSE/IGCSE/IB and State Board, during the academic year 2020-21.
For Master Programmes:
- Applicants must either have appeared or passed or will be appearing in any of the following, before July 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline under the 10+2+4 (or more) system, from any university or institute recognized (by law) in India.
- Diploma in a related field of study under the 10+2+4 system, from any university or institute recognized (by law) in India.
- Applicants must either have passed or appeared (results awaited), in the following, before July 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline under the 10+2+3 system, from any university or institute, recognized (by law) in India.
Note: In case Degree/Certificate has been obtained from a University/Board of any other country, then an equivalence certificate must be obtained by the candidate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi, prior to admission.
Documents Required for AAFT Admission
- Application Form duly filled in
- Attested copies of Proof of Age / Date of Birth:
- High School & Intermediate Certificate with DOB, or Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities
- Attested copies of Passport Size Photographs: 6
- Attested copies of Educational Certificates:
- Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate of Class X
- Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate of Class XII
- Mark Sheet of all semesters/years, University Transcripts, Degree of Graduation or Provisional Degree
- Additional documents, if any, highlighting the achievement(s) of the applicant.
AAFT Noida Admission 2021 Admission Process
Given below are the steps that the candidates have to follow for admission in AAFT:
Step 1: Application Form
The first step is to fill the Application Form which can be downloaded for free from the official website or which can be collected from the Counselors. AAFT campus is open 7 days a week from 10 am to 6 pm.
Step 2: AAFT Entrance Exam- Online Test
After submitting the Application Form, aspirants are required to undertake AAFT EE (AAFT Entrance Exam). The first step in AAFT EE is an Online Aptitude Test which is free for the candidates. The questions for the online test will be based on the course or the speciality applied for.
Step 3: AAFT Entrance Exam- Personal Interview
The next and final step in AAFT EE is a Personal Interview (direct or online). If the candidate successfully clears the Online Test, they will be informed telephonically. The candidate then has to submit the registration amount (Rs. 20,600 for degree and Rs. 15,600 for diploma) before taking the final interview.
Note: If the candidate clears the interview, this registration amount will be adjusted as a part of the fee. In a case where the candidate does not clear the final interview, the amount will be refunded.
Step 4: Seat Booking
On successfully clearing the interview, the candidate must submit the booking amount of Rs. 40,000/- within 3 days to lock the seat.
Step 5: Admission Confirmation
On successful payment of the seat booking amount, the candidate will be provided with the Admission Letter from Admissions Department confirming his/her admission to the opted program. After this, the candidate is required to submit the 1st-semester fees as per his/ her plan within a week.
Step 6: Documents Submission
The candidates will then be required to submit the educational certificates and other requisite documents, as conveyed by the Admissions Manager. It is mandatory for the applicants to get the Receipt-cum-Acknowledgement duly signed by the Admissions Department.
AAFT Noida Admission 2021 Application Form
AAFT EE Application Form is now available on the official website and the campus of AAFT. Interested candidates can fill the application form before the due date. Along with the registration form, the candidate must submit all the relevant documents for further process.