PATE 2022: Online Applications are invited from NEET-2021 qualified candidates for admissions to BAMS/BHMS/BUMS courses under state quota in Government College and State quota and All India quota in private colleges in the state of Punjab. Guru Ravidas Ayurved University will conduct the PATE 2022 (Punjab Ayush Entrance Test). This entrance test will help the candidates in the admission process of various courses offered by the University. University offers three major courses viz BAMS, BHMS, and BUMS. The aspirants having a valid scorecard of NEET are also eligible for the admission process. The candidates can check this article for more information related to PATE 2022, the application process etc.
Guru Ravidas Ayurved University invites the online application forms for admissions to BAMS/BHMS/BUMS courses under state quota in Government College and State quota and All India quota in private colleges in the state of Punjab. NEET-2021 qualified candidates can fill the online application form from 29-01-2022 to 05-02-2022.
PATE 2022 Dates
Following are the dates related to PATE 2022.
PATE 2022 Schedule
|Application start date||29 January 2022|
|Application last date||05 February 2022|
|Admit card release date||October 2022|
|Exam date||October 2022|
|Result date||October 2022|
PATE 2022 Application Form
The candidates can fill the PATE 2022 application form by using the following instructions.
- The candidates who wish to register for PATE 2022 have to visit the official website of graupunjab.org to fill the form.
- There is no provision of submitting the application form of PATE 2022 via the offline method.
- The application form fee will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- The candidate must read the eligibility condition carefully before applying for PATE.
- The final seat matrix will be made available on the university website at the time of filling options/preferences College/Quota/Category for online counselling.
- The candidates have to upload a coloured photograph of size 30kb and a scanned copy of the signature with size 30kb.
- The admission for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS courses will be made only to those institutions which have permission from all of the concerned authorities and affiliated with the University.
- The applicant must retain a copy of the prospectus with them till the time of admission.
Direct Link to Apply for Admission- Click Here
PATE 2022 Application Fee
The candidate has to pay the application fee for the submission of the application form. The Application fee for PATE is Rs 4600/-(Rs.3750 for SC candidates)
Mode of Payment
- Candidate can pay the application fee only online mode via Debit card/Credit Card/Netbanking after successful filling out the online admission application form on the university website.
- Only those Application Forms for admission will be considered for counselling, the fee of which has been deposited by due date/time.
- No request for accepting the Application Forms for admission after the due date/time will be entertained/consider.
- Fee once deposited in University Account will not be refunded/adjusted under any circumstance.
PATE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidate must have qualified NEET UG-2022 and be eligible as per Punjab Govt. notifications and subsequent amendment.
- The candidate must have passed class 12th with PCB as the main subject.
- Candidate applying for admission to BAMS/BHMS/BUMS courses have to appear for the NEET UG 2022 examination.
- The age eligibility of PATE 2022 will be similar to that of NEET-UG 2022.
- Counselling/Admissions will be conducted by the Admission/Selection Committee constituted by the Punjab Government for this purpose.
For Sports Quota
The candidate who has applied under Sports Category will have to submit a printed/hard copy of the online submitted form personally (by hand) in the allocated college along with the Sports Gradation Certificate issued by the Director, Sports, Punjab and other supporting self-attested copies of documents and certificate.
PATE 2022 Counselling
The University will conduct the PATE 2022 Counselling for the students selected in the written test. The candidates will be allotted a time and venue for the counselling session. The counselling panel will check the authenticity of the documents submitted to the university. The candidates will be allotted college and course based on their ranks in the PATE 2022 examination. However, the candidates should keep a note of the following points before appearing for the counselling:
- Those candidates who are not eligible as per Punjab Govt. notification will not be considered for admission.
- The allotment of seat and college will be made as per the choice of the aspirant at the time of the counselling by the Admission Committee based on the merit determined as per marks obtained by the candidate in NEET-UG-2022 and other terms and conditions contained in the Punjab Government Notification for admission to BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Courses.
- The candidates will have to produce all the certificates/degrees/diplomas/ documents in original at the time of joining/admission in respective colleges or at the time of physical counselling.
- The choice(s) of courses/ institutions will be exercised by the aspirant at the time of Counselling/ interview.
- After provisional allocation of the seat, the candidate will have to report to the allocated college for the challan form, verification of documents and checking of eligibility.
PATE 2022 Highlights
The major highlights related to PATE 2022 are given in the table below. The candidates should go through it for the detailed information
|Exam Name||Punjab Ayush Entrance Test(PATE 2022)|
|Conducting Body||Guru Ravidas Ayurved University|
|UG Courses offered|
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor in Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS)
|Admission based on |
Stay connected for more updates about PATE 2022 on Guru Ravidas Ayurved University.
Guru Ravidas Ayurved University
Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab, Hoshiarpur was created with the promulgation of the Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab Act, 2009 (Punjab Act No. 4 of 2010) by the Punjab Legislative Assembly. This University regulates the conduct of both undergraduate and post-graduate Ayurvedic, Homeopathic and Unani teaching in 21 affiliated colleges in the State of Punjab. It has about 6,000 registered students presently undergoing undergraduate and postgraduate studies in various disciplines.