Symbiosis Indore Admission 2020 is conducted by Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences (SUAS), Indore to provide admission to the candidates into Management and B.Tech programmes. This admission process is conducted at the university level once a year. There is no examination is conducted for entrance. The applicant will get admission based on the national level exam. The candidates must go through the complete article to know all about SUAS 2020.
Symbiosis Indore Admission 2020 Application Form
- The SUAS Admission application form will be available through online mode only.
- Candidates are requested to send only a single application. Multiple forms of the single applicant lead to rejection from the examination.
- While filling the application form, candidates have to enter their Personal, Guardian/Parent, Academic and Entrance test details carefully to avoid the situation of rejection of the application.
- After filling all the necessary details in the application form, candidates have to pay the application fee and submit the application.
- Candidates are advised to download & print the form once the Payment is successful as they have to carry a print of application form for submission at the time of Counseling/Personal Interview.
- Applicants are advised to submit a self-attested copy of documents along with DD of the first instalment of Academic Fees, Medical Fees & Caution Money drawn in favour of “The Symbiosis University of Applied Science”, payable at Indore to confirm their seat.
SUAS 2020 Application Fee
Check the fee given below as per the candidate's category:
SUAS Application Fee 2020
|Indian & International||Rs 1000/-|
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee through:
- The online mode only via Debit/Credit card/Net Banking Service.
- After successful payment, the candidate will be able to print the Confirmation Page.
- In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to the candidate's account.
Symbiosis Indore Admission 2020 Application form Registration
Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the Symbiosis Indore Admission Registration:
- Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before proceeding for filling the SUAS application form.
- The SUAS will be held once in a year through Online (CBT) mode.
- The application forms are available on the official website.
- The candidates have to submit the form online. The application form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Symbiosis Indore admission 2020 Application Form can be corrected through online mode only.
- The candidate should provide a valid e-mail Id and mobile number. All communication will be made on this e-mail Id and all the information through SMS will be sent on this number.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 KB–200 KB). Similarly, the signature needs to be uploaded in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 KB–30 KB).
- The details of the Candidate's Name, Mother's Name, Father's Name, Category, PwD status, Gender, Date of birth, State code of eligibility will come in the drop-down menu
- Candidates need to complete the Registration Form by filling his/her choice of course(s)(B.Tech./B.E. or B.Arch or B.Planning), question paper medium, and selection of four exam centre cities.
- Take multiple photocopies of your form for further process.
Documents required for the SUAS Application form filling
Candidates would be required to upload a few documents as well as would require few documents to refer to while filling up the online SUAS 2020 application form. Below is the list of documents given for the applicants to refer:
Documents that need to be Uploaded
- Scanned Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Signature
Documents that Applicant need to refer
- Valid ID proof
- Class 12th Certificate
- Class 10th Certificate
- Graduation certificate (for PG)
- Net Banking Credentials/ Debit Card/ Credit Card for Online Payments
Symbiosis Indore Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 level with an aggregate 45% marks from recognized university or board.
- Physics and maths are the compulsory subjects along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject.
- For reserved category, Applicant has passed 10+2 level with an aggregate 40% marks from a recognized board.
- The allotment of the seat in B.tech is based on 10+2 level scorecard and the rank in JEE Mains.
- NRI / International Students:
- A candidate who has completed XII (10+2) or equivalent examination from any Foreign Board must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- All foreign qualifications need to be verified by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) by the candidate before seeking provisional admission to any programme of Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences.
- To promote International understanding between Indian and Foreign students, Symbiosis has reserved 5% seats for NRIs/International students in every division.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 with an aggregate 50% marks from recognized university or board.
- For reserved category, Applicant have passed 10+2 level with an aggregate 45% marks from a recognized board.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 with an aggregate 50% marks from recognized university or board
- Interest candidate must have a minimum of 3 years graduation degree from any recognized college/university.
- The applicant of Madhya Pradesh in a reserved category must have scored 45% in the qualifying exam.
- The allotment of the seat in MBA is based on the rank in CAT/SNAP/XAT/MAT/CMAT.
Symbiosis Indore Admission 2020 Counselling
The vital information regarding the symbiosis Indore admission counselling 2020 is given below:
- In the Symbiosis Indore Admission Counselling 2020, Candidates have to carry the necessary documents like score card of JEE mains, GATE, CMAT etc.
- After the verification of all the documents, candidate seat will be allotted according to their preferences.
Symbiosis Indore Admission 2020 Highlights
Below given are the main or vital points of the Symbiosis Indore Admission:
Symbiosis Indore Admission 2020
Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences (SUAS), Indore
Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses
SUAS Official website
Stay connected for Symbiosis Indore Admission 2020 conducted by Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences (SUAS), Indore.
About Symbiosis Indore
Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences (SUAS) is a self-financed University established vide Government of Madhya Pradesh Gazette (extraordinary) No 2 of 2016 dated 13 June 2016, under provisions of the Madhya Pradesh Niji Vishwavidyalaya Adhiniyam, 2007.
Symbiosis, Indore offers short-term skill-based courses as well as degree programmes in high growth sectors of CSIT, Automobile, Mechatronics, Retail, BFSI, Executive MBA and MBA in BFSI.
It has already collaborated with over 20 leading industries in India and 12 German Universities of Applied Sciences. In this unique model of Skill Development, top industry leaders such as Reliance Capital, HDFC Bank, Future Group and Mahindra & Mahindra are setting up their bases on SUAS campus, to provide skill training to students.