UTET 2021 aka Uttarakhand Teachers Eligibility Test is conducted by the Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education. The UTET 2021 exam result has been declared on 30 April 2021 on the official website. The Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET) is administered through the Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education in order to select the candidates for the post of teachers at the primary and upper primary levels. Furthermore, based on the set eligibility criteria, candidates can apply for this examination and as per their marks obtained in the examination, applicants will get the teacher job in the schools of Uttarakhand State. They can do so by filling the application form in an online mode. Furthermore, in order to know more about UTET 2021, keep on reading the article.
UTET 2021 Status
The candidates can check the UTET 2021 status from the table below.
UTET 2021 Important Dates
The candidates can check the UTET 2021 important dates from the table below.
Application Form Release Date
29 January 2021
Application Form Last Date
22 February 2021
10 March 2021
24 March 2021
6 April 2021
Objectification TO Answer Key
15 April 2021
30 April 2021
UTET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. In case an ineligible candidate applies for the post, then his/her application will be cancelled. Also, the registration fee will not be refunded. Furthermore, we have mentioned the minimum educational qualification below.
- The candidate must belong from the Indian Citizenship
- The maximum age of the candidates should be 38 Years.
Eligibility Criteria For UTET
- The candidates must have qualified in Higher Secondary With 50% Marks or equivalent Or candidates must be 2 years diploma in Early pedagogy.
- They must have passed in higher secondary with 45 % marks or candidates must have a 2 years diploma in early pedagogy.
- The candidates must be qualified in Higher Secondary with 50% marks or candidates must be passed 04 years BLD.
- The applicants must be passed in higher secondary with 50% marks or equivalent or candidates must be 2 years diploma in early pedagogy.
- They should be a graduate or equivalent or candidates must have a 2 years diploma in early pedagogy.
Eligibility Criteria for UTET 2
- The candidates must be a graduate or equivalent or candidates must be 2 years diploma in early pedagogy.
- The applicants must be a graduate with 50% Marks or equivalent or 1 year graduate or candidates must have a 2 years diploma in early pedagogy (B.Ed/L.T/ Early pedagogy).
- They must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Higher Secondary or 04 years Graduate in BLAD
UTET 2021 Application Form
The Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education is the official authority that releases the online application form for UTET. In order to apply for registration, the candidate must visit the official website (ukutet.com). Before applying, the candidate must make sure they’re eligible. Also, if the candidate wishes to apply for both the papers, then, they must pay for each paper separately. However, there will be no request entertained for form correction. Hence, the candidates must cross-check all the details carefully before submitting the form. Also note that the candidate can only select one exam district for appealing for the UTET exam.
UTET 2021 Application Form Registration Fees
The candidate must pay the application fee via debit card/credit card or net banking. We have mentioned below the application fee for UTET Paper 1 & UTET Paper 2.
Only for UTET – I Or UTET – II
Only for UTET – I Or UTET – II
Instructions Whilst Filling The UTET 2021 Application Form
Whilst filling the form, the candidate must check the points mentioned below.
- The candidates are advised to read the important instructions carefully to fill the Application Form.
- Firstly, the candidates have to go on the official web page of the Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education.
- They must fill in all the correct and complete details in the Application Form after generating a registered id.
- Thereafter, in the Application Form, candidates have to upload their scanned images of Photograph and Signature in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Subsequently, the candidate can view and edit the data and photos if necessary after filling the Application Form.
- Thereafter, the candidates have to make the payment of the application fee through online mode by using Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card only.
- After final submission, the candidate must take the printout of it for future purposes.
UTET 2021 Syllabus
The Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education directs the UTET syllabus. Candidates can check the UTET syllabus both for papers 1 & 2 below.
Child Development and Pedagogy
Characteristics and needs of diverse learners, interaction with learners and the attributes and qualities of a good facilitator of learning, interaction with the focus on understanding for characteristics and needs of diverse learners.
Language – I (Hindi)
Teaching Learning Materials, Unseen Prose Passage Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation, Principles of Teaching English, Development of Language Skills, Teaching, Learning Materials, Unseen Prose Passage, etc.
Language – II (English, Urdu, Sanskrit)
Modal Auxiliaries, Basic knowledge of English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription, Phrasal Verbs and Idioms, Literary Terms, Unseen Prose Passage, Unseen Poem, etc.
Questions will be based on Social science, Intentions & pedagogical Knowledge
Water, Group songs, Health, good habits & personal hygiene, Our Punjab, Solar System, Basic, needs, Food, resources and care, Our Surroundings, Clothes dresses & their care, Natural Resources, Living and nonliving, Looking at the trees, plants & animals, Parts of plants, etc.
UTET 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam of UTET is conducted via two papers (1 & 2). Paper 1 is intended for candidates who intend to teach Lower Primary Level (Class 1 to 5), whereas, Paper 2 is for candidates who intend to be Upper Primary Level (6 to 8) teachers. To help both candidates, we have provided details of the exam pattern below.
UTET 2021 Exam Pattern For Paper 1
Total Number of Questions
& Pedagogy (compulsory)
Language II – English
UTET 2021 Exam Pattern For Paper 2
Total Number of Questions
Child Development &
Language I –
Language II –English
Mathematics & Science:
(For Maths/Science Teacher)
(For Social Studies Teacher)
Note: Teachers of other subjects
can choose any one among
Maths & Science
UTET 2021 Admit Card
The Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education will release the UTET admit card at the official website. Candidates will be able to download it via the login section. The candidates will have to provide their registration details & password in order to download the hall ticket. The candidates must carry their ID proof along with the admit card to the examination centre. Since there will be no entry inside the examination hall without admit card verification. Furthermore, the hall ticket must show the passport size photograph & signature clearly. Also, the candidates must read the instructions mentioned on the admit card & abide by the same in the examination hall.
UTET 2021 Exam Centres
The candidate must select the exam centre whilst filling the application form. However, they can only select one centre. We have provided the list of exam centres to choose from below.
Exam Centers Along With Center Code
UTET 2021 Answer Key
The Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education is the official authority that releases the UTET answer key after conducting the exam. It is released in a PDF format & the answer key for paper 1 & 2 is released separately. In order to download the answer key, the candidates must visit the official website. The answer key contains all the correct answers to the questions asked in the paper. The response sheet of the candidate is evaluated based on the answer key. For every correct answer, the candidate gets 1 mark each. There is no negative marking. Moreover, candidates can also object to the answer key by paying the prescribed fees within stipulated time.
UTET 2021 Result
The Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education releases the Uttarakhand (UTET) Result based on the merit of the candidates who qualified for the exam. In order to qualify for the exam, the candidate must score the minimum marks as prescribed by the authorities. The result of UTET can be accessed by visiting the official website. The result will mention the specific details such as, name, roll number, registration number, category & the overall score.
UTET 2021 Highlights
The candidates can check the crucial highlights of UTET 2021, from the table below.
Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test
Teacher Eligibility Test
Uttarakhand Board of School Education, Government of Uttarakhand
Tel: 0009440590, 05947-254275