DMET Odisha D. Pharma 2021 admission process will be started in the 1st week of July 2021 tentatively by DMET Odisha Diploma in Pharmacy. Candidates will be enrolled in Diploma in Pharmacy course in the Government & Private Pharmacy Colleges of Odisha State. D. Pharm course comprises of 2 years of teaching which will be followed by 3 months of compulsorDMET Odisha D. Pharma 2021 will be conducted by DMET Odisha Diploma in Pharmacy. Candidates will be enrolled in Diploma in Pharmacy course in thy apprenticeship Practical Training. Candidates can check vital information regarding DMET Odisha D.Pharm 2021 such as Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, etc. from this article.
DMET Odisha D.Pharm 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can get all important dates and events related to DMET Odisha D.Pharma 2021 from the given table below:
|Application start date||1st week of July 2021|
|Application last date||3rd week of July 2021|
|Merit list||1st week of August 2021|
|Online choice locking||1st week of August 2021|
|The download of the allotment letter||2nd week of August 2021|
|Reporting to college||Last week of August 2021|
DMET Odisha D.Pharm 2021 Application Form
Candidates can download the DMET Odisha D.Pharm 2021 Application form and prospectus from the official Website of the university.
- The candidate has to register and submit the application form online.
- After the registration process, the applicant has to attend document verification and have to submit the original documents along with e- receipt of online payment.
- The counseling fee is not refundable.
- In case of an emergency, the candidates can send the documents for verification through an authorized person along with an authorization letter.
DMET Odisha D.Pharm 2021 Application Fee
Check the fee details below for DMET Odisha D.Pharm 2021:
- Application Fee for Odisha D.Pharm is Rs 600/- for all candidates.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee online through Debit/Credit card only.
DMET Odisha D.Pharm 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their eligibility criteria before applying for DMET Odisha.
- Applicant must have passed 12th Science examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and/or Mathematics from C.H.S.E., Odisha or any other examination which is equivalent to it, approved by PCI.
- The candidate must have passed individually in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, both in theory as well as in practical.
- Candidate of Vocational course& distance education/correspondence course is not eligible to apply.
- Applicant must be a minimum of 17 years of age.
DMET Odisha D.Pharm 2021 Selection
Selection for admission in DMET Odisha will be made based on merit judged according to aggregate marks secured in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics in the qualifying examination.
- 1% of the full mark will be deducted from the percentage of the aggregate for each failure or dropping at the qualifying examination.
- In case of the applicant having equal marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics in the qualifying examination merit will be decided as follows:
- According to the total marks (with extra optional) secured at the DMET examination in the first attempt.
- In case of the tie according to the marks secured in biology at the qualifying examination.
- According to the marks secured in Chemistry at the qualifying examination.
- The merit list of the candidates will be published on the official website.
DMET Odisha D.Pharm 2021 Reservation of seats
Given below the category-wise reservation of seats:
|Green card holder||5%|
Selection for admission will be made based on merit list according to aggregate marks secured in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics (whichever is more) in the qualifying examination. 1% of the full mark will be deducted from the percentage of this aggregate for each failure or dropping at the qualifying examination. (However, appearing in the instant examination would not liable for deduction of marks)
DMET Odisha D.Pharm Tiebreaker Rule
In case of the candidate having equal marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics (whichever is more) in the qualifying examination inter merit will be decided as follows
- According to the total marks (with extra optional) secured at the qualifying examination in the first attempt. In case of a further tie;
- According to the marks secured in biology at the qualifying examination. In case of a further tie
- According to the marks secured in Chemistry at the qualifying examination.
DMET Odisha D.Pharm 2021 Counselling
Candidates can check vital information regarding DMET Odisha Pharmacy counseling from the below-given points:
- All the applicant who wishes to participate in the counseling process for the admission in D.Pharma course must register themselves within the due time through the DMET official website.
- After login into the site, the applicant has to fill up the online application form and submit it. A printout of the online application form must be taken.
- The candidate has to attend the document verification session personally and get their online application authenticated.
- The applicant has to submit the counseling fees, self-attested copies of documents along with originals documents.
- Then the candidate has to submit their choice of college in order of the preferences in the online site.
- The college will be allotted on a merit basis. The candidate can download the admission letter for further process.
- The applicant must report before the authority of the institution allotted.
- If the candidate wants to resign after admission, then they can do it by the scheduled date.
- In such a case, their total admission fees will be refunded. If the candidate resigns after counseling, no fees will be refunded.
DMET Odisha D.Pharm 2021 Spot Counselling
Spot counseling would be held to fill up the vacant & consequential vacant seats. All the candidates would be considered as General & no reservation policy would be applicable. The physical presence of the candidate is a must for participating in the spot counseling session. The candidate has to report before the reporting time. The candidates coming late will be allotted a seat from the balance seats available then. The reported candidates will be called as per their merit. The case of a candidate who has not taken admission will be considered only on the production of CLC and admission fee.
Documents to submitted during verification
The following original certificates along with the self-attested photocopy (both sides of the
document to be photocopied) must be produced for the verification process:
- Pass certificate of H.S.C. or equivalent examination with M.I.L. and date of birth of candidate recorded therein (if the D.O.B./subjects are not written in the H.S.C. Certificate but appear on the Admit Card/Mark-sheet then the same is to be enclosed).
- Other certificates of age such as Certificate from Headmaster/Principal of the School/College, birth certificate from hospital or municipality, etc. are not acceptable.
- Pass certificate of the qualifying examination showing the subjects studied.
- Mark-list of the qualifying examination.
- Conduct certificate from the Principal of the College last studied/gazetted officer (issued within last 6 months).
- Caste/Tribe Certificate from the Revenue Officer of Odisha not below the rank of Tahasildar of the area to which the candidate belongs in case of an applicant belonging toS.C./S.T. category. The name of the Caste/Tribe must appear in the Certificate and Schedule of Caste/Tribe of the Odisha (for S.C./S.T.) Rules, 1980.
- Physically Handicapped certificate issued by the Social Welfare/Panchayat Raj Department, Government of Odisha/District Social Welfare Officer in case of candidate claiming seat reserved for Physically Challenged (PH) candidates. (Certificate issued by Chief District Medical Officers will not be entertained).
- Green Card in the prescribed form from the Chief District Medical Officer of the concerned District in case of candidate claiming the seat reserved for children of “Green Card Holders”. The name, father’s name &date of birth of the beneficiary must have been mentioned clearly on this certificate and should tally with the data mentioned in the High School certificate (If the D.O.B. differs then the GC facility will not be available). This facility of the green card must not have been used before by the same candidate.
- Certificate in the prescribed form from the Station Commander/Officer Commanding/Office-in-charge, Zilla/ Rajya Sainik Board in case of candidate claiming seats reserved for children of Ex-servicemen/Defence personnel.
- Residential/Nativity Certificate from Tahasildar, issued within one year. OR Service Certificate of parent/spouse.
- Online payment receipt.
DMET Odisha D.Pharm 2021 Highlights
Given below the vital points about DMET Odisha D.Pharm 2021
DMET Odisha D.Pharm Highlights
|Exam name||DMET Odisha D.Pharm |
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Medical Education& Training|
|DMET Odisha D.Pharm Official Website||http://www.dmetodisha.gov.in/|
|Purpose of exam||To offer admission in Diploma in Pharmacy course in the Government & Private Pharmacy Colleges of Odisha State.|
Stay connected for more updates regarding DMET Odisha D.Pharmhy 2021.
Directorate of Medical Education & Training
Directorate of Medical Education & Training (DMET) Odisha was established as Head of Department during 1975 like other Heads of Department in the state. The Organisation aims to improve the “Education” in the field of Medical Science and impart training to medical personnel in the state which involves undergraduate, postgraduate students, Dental and training of paramedical & nursing personnel (both in degree& diploma ) and another related health program. The main background of its establishment is to improve and close monitoring of the institutions as the supervising Head of the Department.