JCECE 2021 will be conducted tentatively in the month of November. The candidates can apply from 09 to 23 October 2021. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is conducted every year by the JCECEB. It is a state-level entrance exam to get admission to the institutions/universities of Jharkhand state. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in the first year degree level professional courses like B.V. Sc. & A.H., B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry, B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture, B.Tech.(Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech.(Dairy Technology), B.F.Sc. (Bachelor of Fisheries Science) courses within the State of Jharkhand. The recommendation will be made on Merit-cum-Choice basis prepared from JCECE 2021 Merit List.
JCECE 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the JCECE 2021 exam status from the below table:
|Exam status||Official notification is released|
|Application form ||Ongoing|
|Exam date||Yet to Announce|
JCECE 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates and events regarding the JCECE 2021 form the below-given table:
JCECE 2021 Schedule
|Availability of Online Application form||09 October 2021|
|Last date for making the application||23 October 2021|
|Availability of admit cards (online)||4 days prior to the Exam|
|JCECE 2021 Exam Date||November 2021|
|Result Declaration||November 2021|
|JCECE Counselling||November 2021|
JCECE 2021 Application Form
Candidates can access the online JCECE 2021 application form on the home page of the Board's official website. Before applying through ONLINE method, get ready with Marks Sheet of Intermediate / 10+2, Scanned images of Photo, Signature & Left thumb's impression. Here candidates can
get the guidelines for filling the JCECE 2021 online application form.
- The JCECE application form 2021 will be accepted through online mode only.
- The online application form will be started from July 2021 tentatively.
- Applicants have to fill the subject group at the time of filling the application form.
- Candidates will be allowed to fill in only one application form. More than one will not be accepted.
- Candidates have to fill the application form very carefully.
- Wrong and incomplete information will not be accepted.
JCECE 2021 Application Fee
Method for submitting the examination fee through the online method:- After submitting all the information, the examination fee can be remitted through Payment Gateway through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking. The service charge will be borne by the Applicant on using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
|SC / ST/Female of all categories||Rs.450||Rs.450||Rs.500|
|GEN / Economically weaker section/ BC – I / BC – II||Rs.900||Rs.900||Rs.1000|
JCECE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Candidates those are an Indian citizen and are local/permanent resident of Jharkhand state can apply.
B.V. Sc. & A.H.
Intermediate in Science (10+2)* or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as core course from a recognized Board/University
He/She has completed the age of 17 years on or before the 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year of B.V.Sc. & A.H. course.
BSc (Hons.) Agriculture and BSc (Hons.) Forestry
Intermediate in Science (10+2)* or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics from a recognized Board/University
|The candidate must have completed 17 years of age on the first of July and must not have completed 22 years of age on the said date of the academic year in which the student seeks admission.|
B.Tech (Dairy Technology)
10+2*/Intermediate* with PCM (P- Physics, Chemistry, M-Mathematics) from a recognized Board/University.
B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture
10+2*/Intermediate* with PCB, PCMB, PCM, PC Forestry or Inter (Agriculture) (P- Physics, C-Chemistry, M-Mathematics, B-Biology) from a recognized Board/University
10+2*/Intermediate* with PCM (P- Physics, C-Chemistry, M-Mathematics) from a recognized Board/University.
B.F.Sc. (Bachelor of Fisheries Science)
Higher Secondary*/10+2*/ Intermediate* Sub: PCMB/PCB/Inter (Agriculture) (P, C, M and B are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology respectively) from a recognized Board/University.
JCECE 2021 Exam Pattern
JCECE 2021 Exam Pattern is mentioned below which has all the details like mode of examination, duration of the examination, a number of type of questions asked, the language in which the exam can be taken by the candidates etc.
JCECEB Question Format 2021
Mode of Examination
Duration of Examination
2 hours for Physics and Chemistry
1 hour for Mathematics/Biology
No. of Questions asked
150 (For PCM & PCB group)
200 (For PCMB group)
Type of Questions
+1 for Correct and -0.25
Medium of examination
English & Hindi
150 – PCM/PCB
200 - PCMB
Group-wise sections based on subjects, marks and number of questions asked:
Number of questions
For PCM group
Marks Distribution for PCB Group is given below:
Number of Questions
For PCB group
Subject-wise distribution of questions and marks is given below:
Number of Questions
For PCMB group
JCECE 2021 Syllabus
The JCECE 2021 Syllabus
for the Examination shall be based on a common syllabus notified by the CBSE for class 12th.
JCECE 2021 Admit Card
For JCECE 2021 Admit card
, JCECE Board will provide the facility for downloading Online Admit Card / Hall Ticket of JCECE 2021 from the Board’s website. Applicants are required to download the Online Admit Card from the website and follow the instructions given therein.
- Applicants may please note that Admit Cards will not be sent by post. The Online Admit Card can be downloaded by accessing the ADMIT CARD column on the Board’s official website.
- The Admit Card will bear the Applicant’s Name, Roll Number, Father’s Name, Category, PH, Photograph, Date of Birth, Subject Group with Name and Address of J.C.E.C.E. – 2021 Examination Centre allotted to him/her.
- The Applicant should carefully examine the Admit Card downloaded by him/her for all the entries made therein.
- In case of any discrepancy, the Applicant should immediately inform the Board in writing. In such cases, Applicants would appear in the examination with the already downloaded admit card. However, the Board will take necessary action to correct the record later.
- Applicant must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Applicants are advised to preserve their Admit Card in good condition till admission in Colleges/Institutes is over.
- Applicants are advised to be in touch with the website of the Board for latest updates and information till final round of counselling.
Admit Card along with Photo Identity proof should be carried to the Test Centre at the time of the test. An acceptable photo identity is any one of the following;
- Driving license
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- AADHAR Card (UID)
JCECE 2021 Result
Candidates can check the JCECE 2021 Result exam through the below-given details.
- Candidates can check their JCECE 2021 Result after the declaration by the exam conducting authority.
- Before publishing the result, the authority will also publish the answer key on the same day of the exam after completion of it.
- There is no provision for re-evaluation of the answer sheet.
- The board will prepare the combined merit list and also category-wise merit list based on marks secured by the candidate in the exam.
JCECE 2021 Counseling
Candidates can check the counselling details of JCECE test 2021 through the below-given details
- The counselling will be organized through online mode.
- It will be started after the declaration of result.
- A computerized distributed parallel counselling will be conducted by the board.
- Candidates need to present all original documents at the counselling centre for document verification procedure.
- Candidates have to pay the counselling fee to participate in the counselling.
- The counselling authority will generate the allotment letter with which candidates can get the final admission to the allotted institution.
candidates can check JCECE Exam 2021 Brochure Pdf
JCECE 2021 Highlights
Candidates can check the highlights of JCECE exam 2021 through below given details
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
JCECE Board Official Website
B.V.Sc. & A.H, BSc (Hons.) Agriculture, BSc (Hons.) Forestry, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture, B.Tech.(Agriculture Engineering), B.F.Sc. (Bachelor of Fisheries Science)
About Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board was constituted under Section 85 of the Bihar Re-Constituted Act, 2000 by the Govt. vide Memo No. 374 dated 29.03.2001. The Government of Jharkhand has assigned the responsibility of conducting entrance tests for admission into various Institutions in the state. J.C.E.C.E.B. presently organizes the following entrance tests annually (depends upon the approval granted by the respective Departments of Govt. of Jharkhand for the respective session.