JCECE 2022 Admit Card: JCECE-2022 is an Entrance Exam for getting admission into first-year professional courses like engineering, medical, architecture & agriculture in government & private affiliated colleges through the JCECE board. JCECE is an abbreviation for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is a self-financed, autonomous incorporated body of the State Government.
JCECE is a state-level entrance exam conducted for the local and permanent residents of Jharkhand. This exam is usually conducted in the month of June every year.
JCECE-2022-Admit Card Dates
Release of admit card
To be Announced
|To be Announced|
Key points related to JCECE-2022-Admit Card
- The admit card of JCECE-2022 will be available only in online mode. The document will not be available through any other mode.
- Candidates are advised to take at least two printouts of the admit card.
- Admit card should be kept carefully throughout the admission process as it is required in the counselling procedure too.
- Applicants should also take the valid ID proof in the exam centre for verification.
- A student will not be given the entry to the exam hall if he/she doesn’t possess the admit card.
- Candidates are advised to check the JCECE 2022 exam pattern for the preparation.
Details Required for Downloading JCECE- 2022-ADMIT CARD
Date of Birth
How to download JCECE-2022-Admit Card
The steps to download the admit card for JCECE-2022 are given below:
- Step 1: VISIT-Navigate to JCECE official website.
- Step 2: Go to the “ADMIT CARD” tab available on the home page.
- Step 3: ENTER DETAILS-
- Choose the examination you have applied for.
- Enter Registration number and Date of birth to download your hall ticket.
- Step 4: DOWNLOAD LINK-Click on the link to download Hall ticket.
- Step 5: PRINT- Print 2-3 copies of it and keep it reserved for future references.
Details on JCECE-2022-Admit Card
JCECE-2022 Admit Card contains some important details that needs to be checked and verified before and after downloading the Admit Card. Some of the important details are given below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Parent’s name
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Subject group
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Centre Details
- Address of Examination Centre
- Instruction to be followed
Error in Admit Card/Other issues related to admit card
In case of any discrepancy in the JCECE 2022 admit card or other technical issue, candidates must inform the board immediately by personally visiting or in writing.
Instructions for Candidates to Be Followed on The Day of Examination
- The candidates should print the admit cards and carry them with them along with an ID proof.
- Hall ticket is not transferable. Any tampering of Hall Ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidates should carefully check the date of the examination.
- Candidates should look up the venue of the examination properly and locate it to avoid inconvenience at the last moment.
- The candidate must arrive at the online examination centre 2 hours before the commencement of the examination.
- The registration desk will be closed 05 minutes prior to the examination.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any sort of textual material or electronic devices, except the Hall Ticket or document as required inside the exam hall.
- A seat indicating the Hall Ticket number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidates should find out and occupy their allotted seat only.
- Applicants should preserve their admit cards for future use.